How to Rotate YouTube Videos – 3 Easy Methods Explained
YouTube can be one of the most entertaining fun applications out there. However, all of this fun can go right down the drain if the angles are not right. Down below, we have a complete guide to elaborate on 3 easy ways to rotate YouTube videos.
Rotate Video Using the YouTube Video Editor
One of the oldest methods out there for rotating YouTube videos was by doing so through the video editor given on the application. Even though this is a fairly easy step, there is still some confusion which we will be clearing away. Down below are the steps one would have to go through.
- First up, start by making sure that you are logged into your YouTube account.
- Once you are in your account, head over to the side where your profile is. Right next to it, you will be able to locate a dropdown. Click on it.
- Now that you have the dropdown option open, you will be given a place to start your magic. Search in this bar and find the video that you want to rotate.
- Once you have found the video, that is when the actual editing work will begin. Click on the video, and there will be a bunch of other options accessible for you.
- Select the Edit option from this list, look under the thumbnail, and you can spot the option to edit right under it.
- There will be further changes allowed for you to make once you are in the editing system. Here, find the Enhancements tab and press on it.
- A whole preview box will be opened on that page. Look in the bottom left corner, and you will find arrows that will indicate the options for rotation.
- Select the setting you want for your video, and voila! You’re done. You have successfully rotated it using the YouTube editor.
While this is a famous method for rotating, there is some bad news. Since it is a built-in editor, the features for editing are pretty limited, and the available ones are very basic. If you’re looking for something more fun, then keep on reading.
Rotate Video With YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
Like mentioned earlier, the YouTube editor built-in is very basic and won’t be of any use if you want to add some fancy effects or level up your video game. For this, you need to bring in the big guns. Some alternative editors to rotate YouTube videos are Filme and VivaVideo. Both are extremely efficient at their job and can get you beautiful-looking content in no time.
The first alternative editor we have for you is this one. With a user-friendly interface, it makes rotating YouTube videos extremely fun and easy. With tons of other editing tools, this is a must-have tool for video editors. Down below are the steps for learning how to rotate your video by using the iMyFone Filme.
- Start the process by installing iMyFone Filme on your Mac or Windows PC. Wait for the app to download to your computer.
- Once it is successfully launched, we can begin the editing process.
- Add a video and double-click on the Edit option. This edit option can be seen right in the toolbar.
- Once you clicked the edit option, you will be given many editing tools to work on. Right in the middle of the Edit page, there will be a slider for Rotate.
- Use this slider and move it to rotate your video to a particular angle. If you like, you can even put the angle number in the box on the corner.
- Once the video is rotated to your preferred angle, click OK, which is in the bottom right corner. Remember, if it didn’t turn out the way you wanted, then you can press Reset and start editing from scratch. You can even find ways to crop videos for IGTV on this app.
Using iMyFone Filme is pretty easy. Once you have the video edited, you can even add music to it. Or you can upload it on Instagram, learn how to upload videos on Instagram stories here.
Another tool commonly used when learning how to rotate YouTube videos is the famous VivaVideo. Similar to iMyFone Filme, VivaVideo is also easy to use and comes with different features for you to try on your videos.
- Quite similar to iMyFone Filme, for VivaVideo, you will have to install it on your computer or device as well.
- Head over to the official website of VivaVideo and download the application. Once it is downloaded, launch the app to begin the editing process.
- Right on the main menu, you will be given an option to edit your content. Press on it and select your video and get to work.
- Once you have your video open in front of you, you can work on it in several different ways through a variety of editing tools.
- For rotation, look for the arrow that indicates moving it to a different angle. Click it to find the rotated angle that you like.
- And that’s it! Your video will have been successfully rotated using the VivaVideo app. Click on Save and upload the picture to the gallery of your phone or your computer.
And there you have it, folks! Those were 3 of the easiest ways in which you can rotate your video by using three different editors. If enhanced quality and additional features with a user-friendly interface are what you’re looking for, then iMyFone Filme is your answer.
Internet is one of the freest mediums of information and services for people, with multiple websites and applications available for varying uses. For the most part, you can access the internet for content types of various kinds from any location due to transnational server systems. However, web censorship is a major thing where specific content […]
In most devices and OS types, applications and programs are available with personalized font variations. Some font types are pre-installed into the system from the beginning, while others download font-based apps. However, often, this variety of accumulated fonts can lag the computer or cause functional issues in the system. At this point, you can download […]
Something that can sink your e-commerce store and cause you a lot of problems is if your security is breached. A hack can end up killing your business if you aren’t keeping it as secure as possible. Trust is a huge factor for online shoppers and if they have their financial data stolen then this […]
It is highly useful to have digital solutions nowadays that can do countless functions easily without issues. Text-to-speech or TTS software options can detect the written text and transform it into audible files. With strong analytics technology and easy-to-use functions, they are highly valuable for professionals who do not have the time to record all […]
People use browsers and applications on their devices for various functions, including streaming videos or viewing content. However, regardless of the browser type or device they use, one issue that everyone deals with is popup advertisements. Some websites do not provide excessive ads, but they can still get distracting for most users. Not to mention, […]
Notifications are highly important for users as they inform them about updates, information, and messages they get on their desktops. Additionally, on Windows 10 and 11, notifications about the functions of the installed services and apps come up occasionally. However, most of these contain vital information, and the steady stream of multiple alerts can get […]
Whether running on Windows, Linux, or macOS, most laptop models have a lot of storage and space. However, the laptop gets sluggish in its performance with more programs, services, and apps a user adds. Older laptops especially bog down faster with more tabs open or freeze up. You can download apps like CCleaner to optimize […]
In computers, the startup disks are one of the most important parts of the device. Also known as the internal hard drive, the startup disks hold most of the OS data and system files. However, in some cases, the issue of no startup disk on a Mac can come up, which may affect the steady […]
The diverse versions of Mac devices like laptops have strong performance quality, good RAM power, and suitable storage. It is easy to handle different types of activities and use bigger programs without issues on these devices. However, the problem of system heating up after continuous use or because of high-power application performance is high. To […]
Recently, mobile-based work-life has grown in popularity, with companies switching to the remote work style. Therefore, it becomes challenging for organizations professionals to manage all operations in a unified manner. The mobile device management systems or MDMs are suitable tools for handling official operations from one comprehensive system. With SaaS capability and cloud computing benefits, […]