How to Rotate YouTube Videos – 3 Easy Methods Explained
YouTube can be one of the most entertaining fun applications out there. However, all of this fun can go right down the drain if the angles are not right. Down below, we have a complete guide to elaborate on 3 easy ways to rotate YouTube videos.
Rotate Video Using the YouTube Video Editor
One of the oldest methods out there for rotating YouTube videos was by doing so through the video editor given on the application. Even though this is a fairly easy step, there is still some confusion which we will be clearing away. Down below are the steps one would have to go through.
- First up, start by making sure that you are logged into your YouTube account.
- Once you are in your account, head over to the side where your profile is. Right next to it, you will be able to locate a dropdown. Click on it.
- Now that you have the dropdown option open, you will be given a place to start your magic. Search in this bar and find the video that you want to rotate.
- Once you have found the video, that is when the actual editing work will begin. Click on the video, and there will be a bunch of other options accessible for you.
- Select the Edit option from this list, look under the thumbnail, and you can spot the option to edit right under it.
- There will be further changes allowed for you to make once you are in the editing system. Here, find the Enhancements tab and press on it.
- A whole preview box will be opened on that page. Look in the bottom left corner, and you will find arrows that will indicate the options for rotation.
- Select the setting you want for your video, and voila! You’re done. You have successfully rotated it using the YouTube editor.
While this is a famous method for rotating, there is some bad news. Since it is a built-in editor, the features for editing are pretty limited, and the available ones are very basic. If you’re looking for something more fun, then keep on reading.
Rotate Video With YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
Like mentioned earlier, the YouTube editor built-in is very basic and won’t be of any use if you want to add some fancy effects or level up your video game. For this, you need to bring in the big guns. Some alternative editors to rotate YouTube videos are Filme and VivaVideo. Both are extremely efficient at their job and can get you beautiful-looking content in no time.
The first alternative editor we have for you is this one. With a user-friendly interface, it makes rotating YouTube videos extremely fun and easy. With tons of other editing tools, this is a must-have tool for video editors. Down below are the steps for learning how to rotate your video by using the iMyFone Filme.
- Start the process by installing iMyFone Filme on your Mac or Windows PC. Wait for the app to download to your computer.
- Once it is successfully launched, we can begin the editing process.
- Add a video and double-click on the Edit option. This edit option can be seen right in the toolbar.
- Once you clicked the edit option, you will be given many editing tools to work on. Right in the middle of the Edit page, there will be a slider for Rotate.
- Use this slider and move it to rotate your video to a particular angle. If you like, you can even put the angle number in the box on the corner.
- Once the video is rotated to your preferred angle, click OK, which is in the bottom right corner. Remember, if it didn’t turn out the way you wanted, then you can press Reset and start editing from scratch. You can even find ways to crop videos for IGTV on this app.
Using iMyFone Filme is pretty easy. Once you have the video edited, you can even add music to it. Or you can upload it on Instagram, learn how to upload videos on Instagram stories here.
Another tool commonly used when learning how to rotate YouTube videos is the famous VivaVideo. Similar to iMyFone Filme, VivaVideo is also easy to use and comes with different features for you to try on your videos.
- Quite similar to iMyFone Filme, for VivaVideo, you will have to install it on your computer or device as well.
- Head over to the official website of VivaVideo and download the application. Once it is downloaded, launch the app to begin the editing process.
- Right on the main menu, you will be given an option to edit your content. Press on it and select your video and get to work.
- Once you have your video open in front of you, you can work on it in several different ways through a variety of editing tools.
- For rotation, look for the arrow that indicates moving it to a different angle. Click it to find the rotated angle that you like.
- And that’s it! Your video will have been successfully rotated using the VivaVideo app. Click on Save and upload the picture to the gallery of your phone or your computer.
And there you have it, folks! Those were 3 of the easiest ways in which you can rotate your video by using three different editors. If enhanced quality and additional features with a user-friendly interface are what you’re looking for, then iMyFone Filme is your answer.
Since its launch in 2016, WhatsApp desktop has become an internal part of the personal and professional lives of the modern population. As a result, users often need to open WhatsApp desktop to keep in touch with crucial notifications and messages without using mobile. However, this transition of WhatsApp from mobile to desktop is not […]
Most modern operating systems, like Windows 10, work smoothly on different devices. However, some errors may enter the device, which may cause it to malfunction or start creating issues with its features. For example, while every Windows 10 device offers seamless internet connectivity through Wi-Fi, users may have to face the issue of Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting […]
Web designers have been used for decades now to help companies and individuals build an online presence. They are different from programmers since they are the ones that make a website usable and don’t really deal with the code that makes it run. They can be quite expensive to hire to help you make a […]
You wrote an awesome idea in the Notes app, but when you try to access it on your Mac or iPhone, it’s gone! So, what is the reason for this? It’s primarily due to Apple Notes not syncing data between iPhone and Mac. Don’t be concerned. We faced a similar issue and were able to […]
Windows offer an in-built feature of remote desktop to allow a seamless connection between a remote PC and host system. It is widely used in remote assistance and remote working. Windows 11 and 10 users often feel the need to use a remote desktop which may create issues due to different reasons. Hence, many face […]
Introduction Gaming is among the most popular activities for many people, and multiple options are available across devices. Among them, racing simulation, be it extreme car racing themed or arcade/cart-based games, are one of the top sub-categories. On PlayStation PS4, users can expect a high-quality experience with these games, with detailed visuals and top-grade performance/speed. […]
Connecting to the internet is the primary need of multiple Windows 11 and 10 devices. Systems facing issues connecting with Wi-Fi need to look for the alternatives like mobile data. With USB tethering as the key alternative to the seamless Wi-Fi connection, USB tethering, when not working, can be highly irritating and must be immediately fixed. […]
Every app, simple or complex, goes through a specific development process. This process ensures that the app meets the client’s needs and satisfies the end user. Ultimately, each step—no matter how small—is essential to the app’s overall success. Read on for six must-do processes when building a successful application. Test the app Testing is a […]
With multiplayer games becoming increasingly popular worldwide, many game developers have focused on the Action and Adventure genres. Among these, Battle Royale games like PubG have gotten much attention, which is why Kinetic Games has released Phasmophobia, a multiplayer horror game. This game has been prereleased as an early access game, which means that specific […]
Google Chrome includes a file downloader module that allows you to download various types of files (images, documents, zips, executables, audio files, and so on) from the internet. Chrome not only downloads files but also performs a quick virus and malware scan on them. Unfortunately, the virus scan feature can begin to behave strangely and […]