How to Rotate YouTube Videos – 3 Easy Methods Explained
YouTube can be one of the most entertaining fun applications out there. However, all of this fun can go right down the drain if the angles are not right. Down below, we have a complete guide to elaborate on 3 easy ways to rotate YouTube videos.
Rotate Video Using the YouTube Video Editor
One of the oldest methods out there for rotating YouTube videos was by doing so through the video editor given on the application. Even though this is a fairly easy step, there is still some confusion which we will be clearing away. Down below are the steps one would have to go through.
- First up, start by making sure that you are logged into your YouTube account.
- Once you are in your account, head over to the side where your profile is. Right next to it, you will be able to locate a dropdown. Click on it.
- Now that you have the dropdown option open, you will be given a place to start your magic. Search in this bar and find the video that you want to rotate.
- Once you have found the video, that is when the actual editing work will begin. Click on the video, and there will be a bunch of other options accessible for you.
- Select the Edit option from this list, look under the thumbnail, and you can spot the option to edit right under it.
- There will be further changes allowed for you to make once you are in the editing system. Here, find the Enhancements tab and press on it.
- A whole preview box will be opened on that page. Look in the bottom left corner, and you will find arrows that will indicate the options for rotation.
- Select the setting you want for your video, and voila! You’re done. You have successfully rotated it using the YouTube editor.
While this is a famous method for rotating, there is some bad news. Since it is a built-in editor, the features for editing are pretty limited, and the available ones are very basic. If you’re looking for something more fun, then keep on reading.
Rotate Video With YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
Like mentioned earlier, the YouTube editor built-in is very basic and won’t be of any use if you want to add some fancy effects or level up your video game. For this, you need to bring in the big guns. Some alternative editors to rotate YouTube videos are Filme and VivaVideo. Both are extremely efficient at their job and can get you beautiful-looking content in no time.
The first alternative editor we have for you is this one. With a user-friendly interface, it makes rotating YouTube videos extremely fun and easy. With tons of other editing tools, this is a must-have tool for video editors. Down below are the steps for learning how to rotate your video by using the iMyFone Filme.
- Start the process by installing iMyFone Filme on your Mac or Windows PC. Wait for the app to download to your computer.
- Once it is successfully launched, we can begin the editing process.
- Add a video and double-click on the Edit option. This edit option can be seen right in the toolbar.
- Once you clicked the edit option, you will be given many editing tools to work on. Right in the middle of the Edit page, there will be a slider for Rotate.
- Use this slider and move it to rotate your video to a particular angle. If you like, you can even put the angle number in the box on the corner.
- Once the video is rotated to your preferred angle, click OK, which is in the bottom right corner. Remember, if it didn’t turn out the way you wanted, then you can press Reset and start editing from scratch. You can even find ways to crop videos for IGTV on this app.
Using iMyFone Filme is pretty easy. Once you have the video edited, you can even add music to it. Or you can upload it on Instagram, learn how to upload videos on Instagram stories here.
Another tool commonly used when learning how to rotate YouTube videos is the famous VivaVideo. Similar to iMyFone Filme, VivaVideo is also easy to use and comes with different features for you to try on your videos.
- Quite similar to iMyFone Filme, for VivaVideo, you will have to install it on your computer or device as well.
- Head over to the official website of VivaVideo and download the application. Once it is downloaded, launch the app to begin the editing process.
- Right on the main menu, you will be given an option to edit your content. Press on it and select your video and get to work.
- Once you have your video open in front of you, you can work on it in several different ways through a variety of editing tools.
- For rotation, look for the arrow that indicates moving it to a different angle. Click it to find the rotated angle that you like.
- And that’s it! Your video will have been successfully rotated using the VivaVideo app. Click on Save and upload the picture to the gallery of your phone or your computer.
And there you have it, folks! Those were 3 of the easiest ways in which you can rotate your video by using three different editors. If enhanced quality and additional features with a user-friendly interface are what you’re looking for, then iMyFone Filme is your answer.
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]
The following apps are tops. They have become popular with Android, so if you’re on the lookout for good and useful applications, it may be that you have a few of these apps already. There are many amazing apps for Android in the market but a few outshine the rest. Just about everyone finds these […]
While scrolling through Netflix, do you feel you’ve seen it all? Well, if that’s the case let us add some spice to it and shed new light on streaming services, gaming, Blu-rays, etc. Wondering how that would be possible? Well, using Light Mi Neo the best and pocket-friendly alternative to Philips’s sync box you can […]
We are living in an era where many platforms give you a space to create different kinds of content and there are different ways through which you can showcase your skills and talent and can earn a pretty good amount of money. You won’t be just earning money but you will also learn a lot […]