How to Rotate YouTube Videos – 3 Easy Methods Explained
YouTube can be one of the most entertaining fun applications out there. However, all of this fun can go right down the drain if the angles are not right. Down below, we have a complete guide to elaborate on 3 easy ways to rotate YouTube videos.
Rotate Video Using the YouTube Video Editor
One of the oldest methods out there for rotating YouTube videos was by doing so through the video editor given on the application. Even though this is a fairly easy step, there is still some confusion which we will be clearing away. Down below are the steps one would have to go through.
- First up, start by making sure that you are logged into your YouTube account.
- Once you are in your account, head over to the side where your profile is. Right next to it, you will be able to locate a dropdown. Click on it.
- Now that you have the dropdown option open, you will be given a place to start your magic. Search in this bar and find the video that you want to rotate.
- Once you have found the video, that is when the actual editing work will begin. Click on the video, and there will be a bunch of other options accessible for you.
- Select the Edit option from this list, look under the thumbnail, and you can spot the option to edit right under it.
- There will be further changes allowed for you to make once you are in the editing system. Here, find the Enhancements tab and press on it.
- A whole preview box will be opened on that page. Look in the bottom left corner, and you will find arrows that will indicate the options for rotation.
- Select the setting you want for your video, and voila! You’re done. You have successfully rotated it using the YouTube editor.
While this is a famous method for rotating, there is some bad news. Since it is a built-in editor, the features for editing are pretty limited, and the available ones are very basic. If you’re looking for something more fun, then keep on reading.
Rotate Video With YouTube Video Editor Alternatives
Like mentioned earlier, the YouTube editor built-in is very basic and won’t be of any use if you want to add some fancy effects or level up your video game. For this, you need to bring in the big guns. Some alternative editors to rotate YouTube videos are Filme and VivaVideo. Both are extremely efficient at their job and can get you beautiful-looking content in no time.
The first alternative editor we have for you is this one. With a user-friendly interface, it makes rotating YouTube videos extremely fun and easy. With tons of other editing tools, this is a must-have tool for video editors. Down below are the steps for learning how to rotate your video by using the iMyFone Filme.
- Start the process by installing iMyFone Filme on your Mac or Windows PC. Wait for the app to download to your computer.
- Once it is successfully launched, we can begin the editing process.
- Add a video and double-click on the Edit option. This edit option can be seen right in the toolbar.
- Once you clicked the edit option, you will be given many editing tools to work on. Right in the middle of the Edit page, there will be a slider for Rotate.
- Use this slider and move it to rotate your video to a particular angle. If you like, you can even put the angle number in the box on the corner.
- Once the video is rotated to your preferred angle, click OK, which is in the bottom right corner. Remember, if it didn’t turn out the way you wanted, then you can press Reset and start editing from scratch. You can even find ways to crop videos for IGTV on this app.
Using iMyFone Filme is pretty easy. Once you have the video edited, you can even add music to it. Or you can upload it on Instagram, learn how to upload videos on Instagram stories here.
Another tool commonly used when learning how to rotate YouTube videos is the famous VivaVideo. Similar to iMyFone Filme, VivaVideo is also easy to use and comes with different features for you to try on your videos.
- Quite similar to iMyFone Filme, for VivaVideo, you will have to install it on your computer or device as well.
- Head over to the official website of VivaVideo and download the application. Once it is downloaded, launch the app to begin the editing process.
- Right on the main menu, you will be given an option to edit your content. Press on it and select your video and get to work.
- Once you have your video open in front of you, you can work on it in several different ways through a variety of editing tools.
- For rotation, look for the arrow that indicates moving it to a different angle. Click it to find the rotated angle that you like.
- And that’s it! Your video will have been successfully rotated using the VivaVideo app. Click on Save and upload the picture to the gallery of your phone or your computer.
And there you have it, folks! Those were 3 of the easiest ways in which you can rotate your video by using three different editors. If enhanced quality and additional features with a user-friendly interface are what you’re looking for, then iMyFone Filme is your answer.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]