In the current age of information, pretty much everyone uses a computer for various purposes. It’s almost impossible to imagine our daily lives without computers. It’s safe to say that we depend on these electronic devices for many things. We all store important information on these devices. But, the problem occurs when this data is lost for some reason. Actually, there are many ways that you could lose your information stored on your computer. Many people don’t know how to recover the data and some even give up without trying. Unless you have got a good data recovery software free, you can’t really do anything here. There are a few such software out there that can recover your lost files. One of such programs is none other than the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. This program has been labeled as one of the most efficient by many industry experts.
- Lightweight software that runs on bare minimum hardware resources.
- Easy to install and much easier to use, making it a beginner-friendly program.
- Comes with two scan modes, Quick Scan and Deep Scan.
- Recovers over 1000 types of files.
To know how a data recovery program works, it’s better to start with the list of features and what they do. To assist you with that, here are the main features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
- Accidentally Deleted Files Recovery: While using computer, you may sometimes delete some important files by accident. In such situations, many people panic and think that the data is gone forever. But, here comes the data recovery program to assist you with such troublesome scenarios. This program can recover any type of deleted files that you’ve removed by mistake. With just a few clicks, you can recover all the accidentally deleted files seamlessly.
Read Also: TunesBro CleanGeeker – Review
- Formatted Recovery: For various reasons, we may have to format a disk of your computer’s hard drive. The reasons may vary from slow performance to a virus attack. But, if you don’t backup the files on that disk before formatting, you may lose those files. Usually, there would be no option in your computer settings that could bring back those files. But, with this recovery program, you can easily recover those files that are deleted after formatting that disk.
- Recycle Bin Empty Data Recovery: We all know what Recycle Bin is and what it does. When you delete a file in your computer, it goes to the Recycle Bin. To delete those files permanently, you have to erase the bin. But, what if you need those files sometime after you’ve erase those permanently? Well, with this advanced recovery program, you can bring back those files which you’ve deleted by erasing your recycle bin.
- Lost Partition Recovery: Your hard drive is divided into several partitions. This is usually done when you’re installing the operating system on your computer. Sometimes, due to several possible reasons, a partition of your hard drive may go missing. While you face such tricky situations, don’t panic. With a great recovery tool like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard, you can effortlessly recover all the data from any missing partition. This type of feature is rare to find and only a few programs offer it.
- Hard Drive Damage Recovery: Hard drive is one of the core parts of a computer and we all know that. Each and every file is stored on your hard drive. But the problem happens when the hard drive is damaged. There are several reasons for that. When a hard drive is corrupted, you can’t access your files. But, with this recovery software, you can recover all your files from a corrupted drive. It just takes a few clicks and you’ll have the files recovered.
- Virus Attack Recovery: Recently, there have been many cyber attacks on the computers all over the world. Most of these involve viruses that affect your computer and hijack your files making them inaccessible. In such situations, you have to make the right decision in order to stop any type of data loss. By using, EaseUS mac data recovery program, you can retrieve the files that are affected by the virus attack and access them again without any hassle.
- OS Crash Recovery: Well, we know that Operating System is the most important component of a computer. After all, without it your computer wouldn’t be up and running. Due to several possible reasons, your OS can crash and make it very difficult to open your computer and access your files. But, this recovery tool can make it easy for you. EaseUS lets you start your device by offering a WinPE media file. Not only that, you can also recovery all of your files after starting your computer this way.
- RAW Partition Recovery: There are a few problems related to your hard drive that makes it difficult accessing your files. One of such problems is RAW partition. When the file system of your hard disk gets corrupted or damaged, your partition becomes RAW and makes it inaccessible to the operating system. In such cases, using the recovery program can help you by leaps and bounds, as you can easily recover files from a RAW partition.
Read Also: MacPaw CleanMyPC – Review
Pros & Cons
Here’s a look at the key pros and cons of this data recovery software:
- Available for both Windows and Mac.
- A clean interface making it extremely easy to use.
- About 8 types of recovery systems making suitable for almost all data loss situations.
- Availability of Preview option before recovering the files.
- Three types of subsections options which includes a Free version as well.
- Runs on minimal hardware resources.
- Supports more than 10 types of devices ranging from PC to pen drive.
- Compatible with 7 types of file systems.
- Not many features available with the free version.
- Pro version can be a bit expensive if you’re on a budget.
EaseUS Data Recover Wizard has already garnered thousands of fans all over the world with its effective and efficient working mechanism. The program is extremely easy to use, which you can do without any prior recovery experience. Furthermore, you can also try the pro versions with the trial on offer. Since it’s available for both Mac and Windows, you can easily recover files seamlessly. Download this program for Windows from here and start recovering your lost files. If you’re using Mac, download it from here.