Top 5 green screen apps for your iPhone and Android
Do you want to become a professional video maker or a vlogger?
Are you looking forward to creating the most realistic and engaging videos?
So many different questions are going through your mind, and the answer is a green screen app. Such a mobile app lets you replace the green background with a real video, image, or animation to make the entire video come to life. These apps are helpful, whether it is movie making or prepping a commercial ad.
Having said that, we will introduce you to the five best free green screen mobile applications for iOS and Android.
Top 5 free green screen apps for iPhone and Android
Finding the best green screen application for iOS or Android won’t be easy. Here is a brief description of the five top apps to choose from for free.
If you want to use an easy green screen maker without technical knowledge, iMovie is undoubtedly the ideal choice. It comes with iCloud and Airdrop features, allowing you to access the cloud memory and share the complete video to different social media platforms. Furthermore, it comes with ten different filters for Apple photos and videos that you can use to create realistic multimedia files easily.
- Drops in the images with transparent backgrounds
- Helps rotate videos directly
- Comes with a 4-point mask to adjust the green screen
- Hides borders surrounding the picture-in-picture effect
- Doesn’t allow the black view to appear in full screen mode
- Saves videos to iCloud easily
- Returns to the editing window from other application
- Doesn’t has advanced editing features for videos
Compatible with iOS 13
Whether you want to introduce reverse transition effects in the video or use the built-in templates instead of the green screen, this mobile application is undoubtedly one of the best choices you cannot ignore. Apart from this, the built-in Chroma Key feature lets you preview the video in the alpha mask mode and fine-tune the edges to have maximum clarity and sharpness of the video.
- Creates a backup of the edited file to ensure the original file doesn’t get deleted permanently
- Comes with eight different blending modes to create video overlays
- Chroma Key helps compose two different videos together
- Allows editing 4K videos with a shutter speed of 60 fps
- Lets users easily share the edited videos to different social media platforms
- Helps create layered videos with multiple layers
- Comes with advanced editing features, including EQ presets and video preview
- Might malfunction at specific points
Android 5.0 and more, Chrome OS, and iOS
Considered one of the best green screen-making apps for iOS and Android, PowerDirector is entirely free and easy to use. Apart from replacing the background with a solid green or blue color and then making it transparent with another picture, you can edit the video in other ways. For example, you can easily create the best final video by changing the background brightness to introduce smooth transitions between the frames.
- Comes with different background colors and an opacity slider
- Has a cinematic filter collection with realistic effects
- Handles videos in 4K resolution
- Can be connected with different social media platforms
- Can be used to correct the videographic images
- Ensures the picture quality is not compromised
- Uploads videos to social media faster
- Doesn’t allow images from Shutterstock to be used
iOS 13 up and Android 5.0 up
If you want to create professional videos, use the Chromavid green screen-making app. It offers you different background color options, namely green, red, blue, and yellow, so that you can use any of the lists at your convenience. It allows you to shoot movies, vlogger videos, commercial advertisements, and other types of content quickly.
- Supports videos of different resolutions
- Uploads videos of different sizes to social media channels
- Video recording time has no limit
- Comes with a library full of photos, animations, and soundtracks
- Has numerous study videos for better knowledge
- Easy to use interface and ideal for beginners
- Has four different background colors
- No advanced editing tools present
iOS 12 and Android 6.0 minimum
5. WeVideo Movie & Video Editor
When you want to record live video and work on the same with the green space, no other application will be as good as WeVideo Movie & Video Editor. It is compatible with Android and iOS, which is one of the many reasons to proceed with this app. In addition, you can use numerous advanced features, from the overlay text and music to the layering of multiple video screens.
- Real-time green screen software
- Comes with advanced editing tools
- Compatible with multiple video types
- Can be connected to the cloud network
- Doesn’t affect the video quality
- Saves the video to the device and cloud
- Can support images from stock websites
- Watermarks are present
Android 5.1 and more or iOS 12 and more
With the list of top free green screen applications now explained to you, it’s time you decide which one to go with. First, consider your skills and experience level because choosing the wrong app will destroy the video quality. Also, if you do not want to use any third-party video editing software, choose the green screen app with built-in editing tools for brightness adjustment, overlays, layering, and so on. Having the green screen app is like having the cherry on top of the cake, as it allows you to capture video with a regular mobile camera and produce a pro video.
Color Theory and Its Role in UI Design
There are many elements of a website’s UI or user interface. These include: input controls, like buttons or icons, text fields, checkboxes, and dropdown lists navigational components, like navigation bars, scroll arrows, and accordion menus informational cues, like progress bars, tool tips, and loading screens In all of these UI design features, colors and color […]
How Can VPN Enhance Your Digital Marketing Research?
A virtual private network is essential for improving secure connections. Many people and companies use VPNs to protect their browsing. Consider the fundamentals, whether you use it for a private or free Wi-Fi network. Using a free VPN for PC can be helpful down the road. VPN connections with various corporate networks might protect your […]
Investing in Tech Start-Ups: Opportunities and Risks
In recent years, there has been a surge in the number of tech start-ups worldwide. These young companies, powered by visionary entrepreneurs, are characterized by their agility, flexibility, and focus on innovation. They have the potential to revolutionize various sectors, from healthcare and transportation to finance and education. Investing in a tech business can be […]
10 Ways to Fix the Videos Not Playing on Facebook Issue [Updated Guide for 2023]
Introduction Facebook provides different interesting features for users, including the ability to watch short-form videos on the platform. Whether that involves watching the content on your feed or other specialized features like Facebook Shorts, these types of content are simple to view and scroll through. However, some people may notice the Facebook video not playing […]
CCleaner Review- Premium-Quality Internal PC Software Cleaning at Affordable Cost
CCleaner- Available for Multi-faceted PC Health Improvement Support Typically, countless users activate and use computers for varying reasons. Some operate these systems for work purchases or school-based requirements. On the other hand, people use PCs for their performance uses, like creating videos, watching movies, playing games, and other multimedia uses. Therefore, given the high usage […]
The 10 Best Resume Builder Apps for iOS and Android
Introduction In the professional environment, you must create the proper Resume to get access to the job type you want. You need to prepare the document with necessary details related to your skills, job search objective, educational and work qualifications, and other vital information. Unfortunately, not everyone always has access to a personal computer or […]
Five main features of devsecops service for IT systems
Recently, the vulnerability rate of IT systems and software to cyber threats has increased exponentially. This recent turn of events has necessitated the invention of more robust security techniques to address these attacks. Besides, ensuring maximum security at all software development life cycle stages is just as paramount as functionality. One of the most strategic […]
Top 5 Child-Friendly Browsers for 2023
Introduction Technology over the years has made our lives easier for us in different ways. One of the prominent inventions is the internet, which is accessible to practically everyone and allows for a more digitally interconnected space. Therefore, information is more easily available, but is it safe for all users to access, like children? Indeed, […]
Future of Twitter- What are the Notable Expectations?
In later 2022, Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, completed the transaction for the Twitter platform following months of discussing, planning, and conversations. The buyout was for USD 40 billion after a series of shakeups and many countermeasures. Following this takeover, there was lots of debate in the market about the potential future […]
How can you save voicemail on iPhone: Best ways for beginners
Often when you receive any voicemail, your first concern is to store the backup copy of the same file on your iPhone. This way, you can access the voice or textual file of the voicemail anytime without worrying about the same being deleted from your mobile. But since iOS doesn’t save the backup copy automatically […]