How can you save voicemail on iPhone: Best ways for beginners
Often when you receive any voicemail, your first concern is to store the backup copy of the same file on your iPhone. This way, you can access the voice or textual file of the voicemail anytime without worrying about the same being deleted from your mobile. But since iOS doesn’t save the backup copy automatically once you are done heating the voicemail, you should learn the manual ways to do so.
In this below article, we have introduced top ways to save voicemail on your iPhone easily. This way, your file won’t be lost anywhere.
Top ways to save voicemail on your iPhone
Method 1: Saving voicemails on iPhone as a voice memo
You might need to access the voicemail note on the iPhone after two weeks or months. In this case, converting the voicemail into a voice memo and storing it in the iPhone sounds feasible. Below is a brief description of the steps to make the process a no-brainer.
- Navigate to your iPhone’s phone application and click the Voicemail option.
- A complete list of voicemails will be shown on the screen.
- Here, you must choose the voicemails you want to save on the iPhone.
- Now, click on the Share button that you can find in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A list of options will be displayed on the screen, including Mail, Messages, AirDrop, etc.
- Click any methods from the list, and your voicemail will be saved in the MP4A format.
Method 2: Keeping a voicemail copy with a screen recorder
If your iPhone has iOS 16 or higher versions, you can easily make a copy of the voicemail using the screen recorder. Find here the steps to do so.
- Open Settings and navigate further to Control Center.
- A list of Included Controls will be shown on the screen.
3. Ensure the list contains the Screen Recording feature.
4. Sometimes, the option might not be there. In that case, click the (+) button and add the required field.
5. Once done, launch the Phone application on the device and open the Voicemail option.
6. Swipe the screen, and it will open the Control Center. Here, you need to click the Screen Recording button.
7. A 3-second countdown timer will start.
8. Now, play the desired voicemail you would like to save. Ensure to put it on the loudspeaker.
9. Once the voicemail plays, the Screen Recording feature will begin recording the media.
10. After the voicemail is over, launch the Control Center once again and stop screen recording. Then, save the file to the Photos app for future use.
Method 3: Backing up the voicemail with the Notes application
Another great way to store the backup copy of your voicemail on iOS is through the Notes application.
- Open the Phone app and select the voicemail option.
- From here, select the desired voicemail button from the bottom right corner. You can select the voicemail file you want to save from here.
3. Now, click the share button and select the Notes application.
4. After this, click the Save To button and choose if you want to save the voicemail to a new or existing note.
5. If you choose a new note, give a proper name and hit the Save button on the top right corner.
6. Once the file is saved in MP4A format, you can easily access the voicemail anytime.
Method 4: Saving voicemail transcripts on iPhone
You can also transcribe the voicemail and save the textual note on the iPhone. Here are the steps to do so.
- Launch the Phone app on your iPhone and click the voicemail button.
- Now choose the voicemail file you want to save.
- Once done, tap and hold the transcription text being played below. This will select the entire transcribed text.
4. Click on the Copy button to get the selected portion of the transcript copied.
5. Launch the Notes app and click on the Compose button.
6. There will be a Paste button. Press and hold it to paste the text.
7. Now, save the notes file with a new name to access the transcription later.
With the top ways to save voicemail on iPhone discussed here, you must decide which one will be best for you. Then, go through the steps and choose the one that sounds most convenient. Apart from this, you should consider saving the voicemail file in audio or textual format. Based on that, your steps will change. So, now, you won’t have to worry about not having the voicemail to listen to later.
Color Theory and Its Role in UI Design
There are many elements of a website’s UI or user interface. These include: input controls, like buttons or icons, text fields, checkboxes, and dropdown lists navigational components, like navigation bars, scroll arrows, and accordion menus informational cues, like progress bars, tool tips, and loading screens In all of these UI design features, colors and color […]
How Can VPN Enhance Your Digital Marketing Research?
A virtual private network is essential for improving secure connections. Many people and companies use VPNs to protect their browsing. Consider the fundamentals, whether you use it for a private or free Wi-Fi network. Using a free VPN for PC can be helpful down the road. VPN connections with various corporate networks might protect your […]
Investing in Tech Start-Ups: Opportunities and Risks
In recent years, there has been a surge in the number of tech start-ups worldwide. These young companies, powered by visionary entrepreneurs, are characterized by their agility, flexibility, and focus on innovation. They have the potential to revolutionize various sectors, from healthcare and transportation to finance and education. Investing in a tech business can be […]
10 Ways to Fix the Videos Not Playing on Facebook Issue [Updated Guide for 2023]
Introduction Facebook provides different interesting features for users, including the ability to watch short-form videos on the platform. Whether that involves watching the content on your feed or other specialized features like Facebook Shorts, these types of content are simple to view and scroll through. However, some people may notice the Facebook video not playing […]
CCleaner Review- Premium-Quality Internal PC Software Cleaning at Affordable Cost
CCleaner- Available for Multi-faceted PC Health Improvement Support Typically, countless users activate and use computers for varying reasons. Some operate these systems for work purchases or school-based requirements. On the other hand, people use PCs for their performance uses, like creating videos, watching movies, playing games, and other multimedia uses. Therefore, given the high usage […]
The 10 Best Resume Builder Apps for iOS and Android
Introduction In the professional environment, you must create the proper Resume to get access to the job type you want. You need to prepare the document with necessary details related to your skills, job search objective, educational and work qualifications, and other vital information. Unfortunately, not everyone always has access to a personal computer or […]
Five main features of devsecops service for IT systems
Recently, the vulnerability rate of IT systems and software to cyber threats has increased exponentially. This recent turn of events has necessitated the invention of more robust security techniques to address these attacks. Besides, ensuring maximum security at all software development life cycle stages is just as paramount as functionality. One of the most strategic […]
Top 5 Child-Friendly Browsers for 2023
Introduction Technology over the years has made our lives easier for us in different ways. One of the prominent inventions is the internet, which is accessible to practically everyone and allows for a more digitally interconnected space. Therefore, information is more easily available, but is it safe for all users to access, like children? Indeed, […]
Future of Twitter- What are the Notable Expectations?
In later 2022, Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, completed the transaction for the Twitter platform following months of discussing, planning, and conversations. The buyout was for USD 40 billion after a series of shakeups and many countermeasures. Following this takeover, there was lots of debate in the market about the potential future […]
How can you save voicemail on iPhone: Best ways for beginners
Often when you receive any voicemail, your first concern is to store the backup copy of the same file on your iPhone. This way, you can access the voice or textual file of the voicemail anytime without worrying about the same being deleted from your mobile. But since iOS doesn’t save the backup copy automatically […]