Files Go by Google – Review
Google has been rolling out amazing applications since more than a decade. Apart from its search engine, it has been successful at developing and releasing numerous software programs and mobile applications that are effective and efficient. One of the latest additions to that list is none other than the Files Go. Currently available for the Android platform, it’s a multi-purpose app that offers different types of file management features. Actually, it takes all the important aspects of file management under one platform and merges them to create a powerful app. To find out more about this android app, continue reading.
Features of Files Go
In this competitive tech world, an app must possess excellent set of features along with functionality and user-friendliness. So, here’s a look at the key features offered by this app.
- App Cache Cleaner: The basic yet primary functionality of this app is assisting you in cleaning temporary junk files. App cache is a major antagonist in slowing down your android device. You must get rid of such junk files regularly in order to keep up the performance of your device. Although there are a lot of app cache cleaning apps for Android out there, this app from Google still stands out in performance. Unlike many other alternatives, this app lets you clean cache of all the apps in one instance. Just select the apps you want to clean cache and hit the button.
Read Also: Google Assistant – Review
- Duplicate File Remover: Everyone knows that duplicate files are really troublesome for your smartphone. Sometimes they may end up in your android’s storage through accidental file copies, repeated downloads, and several other ways. Regardless of reason, duplicate files are very irritating, as they’re hard to find manually. Furthermore, they eat up a lot of storage, slowing down your android’s performance as well. The duplicate file remover of Files Go is a great tool that lets you detect all the duplicate files and eventually deleting them. This feature also shows you the number of file versions of the same file on your android.
- Huge File Remover: There may be a few instances, where you may copy or download a large file onto your android and then forget about it. Such phenomena would simply create a storage problem, which eventually leads to poor performance of your android. It’s better to delete any large files that you don’t really use regularly. This app regularly scans through your android and detects large files. It then intimates you about the scan results, so that you can take a decision of either deleting them or keeping them, if they’re important.
- File Explorer: It’s really frustrating if you don’t have a file explorer app in your smartphone. It could get quite difficult finding a file without a dedicated app for that. Usually, many android phones don’t come equipped with a file explorer app. You need to download an effective app from the Play Store. But, you can get the file explorer feature from this app. Isn’t it great to have a file explorer app that also does several other things?! You can search through your files by different categories and filters.
- File Sharer: One more great feature offered by this app is, offline file sharer. You don’t need an internet connection to transfer files through this app. You can transfer files to nearby devices through WPA2 encrypted system, which is a very secure way. The file sharing feature of this app is superfast and secure. The speed of file transfers can go as high as 490 MBPS.
- File Backups: Finally, you can also backup your local files to cloud systems. You can either backup important files to your Google Drive or any other cloud storage account. This feature can help you keep your files safe and secure permanently on a cloud account.
Pros & Cons
Here’s a look at some of the pros and cons of this app from Google:
- This app is very lightweight with just 9MB of file size.
- Very easy to use, one of the most user-friendly file management apps.
- Encrypted file sharing feature.
- A great file organizer for android, helping you maintain your device.
- Helps you boost up the performance of your android device.
- The file manager feature of this app doesn’t allow you to copy or delete files.
Read Also: CCleaner App Review
Files Go from Android is overall a great file management app, especially for the less tech savvy users. It is targeted mainly towards common users, empowering them with several file management options. It doesn’t really occupy a lot of space in your device, making it a small yet powerful app. Download this app from here and clean off the junk files off your android.
What is internet security? Internet security and network security refer to the same thing. However, internet security is slightly different from cybersecurity. In truth, it won’t be wrong to say that internet security is just but a segment of cybersecurity. It is prudent that you clearly understand the distinction between the two. By definition, […]
There are times when you’re listening to your favorite song. And when you hear the verse or chorus that you love the most, you wish you could set it as a ringtone for your iPhone. There are also times when you’re at a public place, and a phone starts to ring that sounds just similar […]
The expectations and excitement we see around artificial intelligence (AI) today are amazingly overwhelming. We’ll be talking to our computers soon. Is this so and how real is all this? As an industry student of technology, I can say that we are going through a rather interesting stage, when, on the one hand, the hype […]
Dr.Fone is a complete utility software hub. It has Data Recovery, System Repair, Screen Unlock, Phone Manager, and many other tools for iOS users. However, today, the TC team would like to share Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool review with our readers and disclose many new things about the program. So, let’s check out […]
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]