10 Best Screen Mirror Apps Android to TV & PC in 2021
Android is the most prevalent operating system for mobile phones, TVs, and other devices. The functionality and compatibility provided by the Android platform have encouraged app developers to create kinetic and proactive apps for far and widespread android users.
There are a plethora of app categories available on the Android app store, but the screen mirror app is the new app category that has been grabbing the attention of users. Screen mirror apps android facilitates users to distantly mirror or share their one device’s screen on another such as android phone to TV, Android to PC, and so on.
If you want to share the screen of your android phone on your TV or PC, you have to get a screen mirror app from Google Play Store. To cast android screen, a plethora of screen mirroring apps are available to cast phone to PC or cast mobile to TV. If you are looking for the best screen mirror apps for Android in 2021, you can try downloading any of the following top 10 apps.
Top 10 Screen Mirror Apps for Android in 2021
Whether you want to watch a movie on the big screen or present an annual budget report in front of the board members, you can download screen mirror apps for numerous purposes. Android users can cast an android screen with the help of the following popular apps –
ApowerMirror is a powerful screen mirror app for the Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. This is quite a popular screen mirroring tool with some new and advanced features. From pin code cast from phone to TV and PC to enhanced user experience, it is a very useful and free screen mirroring tool.
- The advanced PC screen sharing feature can sync the screen of PC and TV via pin code connection so that PPT, Word, and other files can be effortlessly viewed on the big screen.
- Multiple devices can be mirrored together through ApowerMirror.
- It can be a phone screen recorder that can seamlessly record all your phone activities.
- While screen mirroring, you can reply to your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media messages through keyboard syncing.
- It shows your android phone notifications on your PC or TV.
- It comes with screen recording, controlling, and screenshot taking features.
- PC screen mirroring is a high resolution that can be further modified.
- One-click screen mirroring activation.
- Too much battery consumption.
- It installs third-party software named Bonjour, which constantly runs in the background.
It is a wireless display screen mirror app for Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. Miracast cast an Android screen to smart TVs and wireless adapters for a better view. It is a free cast phone to TV app available on Google Play Store for download.
- Cast Android screen on the smart TV screen – if your TV supports the app.
- Find devices support show screencast in the current wifi network.
- It is very easy to set up the app and sync it with your TV.
- It can be easily downloaded using the WPS.
- It is a cost-effective solution.
- It is very easy to use.
- You need a Wifi network to use the app.
- It doesn’t connect with all the devices.
Mirroring360 is the screen mirror app android to TV, which casts your android screen over Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Windows PC, Mac, and all other android devices. One of the promising features of the app is that it can screen apps and games exactly the way you are viewing on your phone screen. It is compatible with PC to PC, Mac, and Android. Initially, the app is free, but later on, you have to pay $9.99.
- You can show your business presentations on the big screen.
- For teaching purposes, it is a perfect app.
- Apps and games can be shared and recorded through the app.
- You can easily share photos, videos, or other formats of multimedia files instantly.
- It is easy to operate the app.
- It can connect with multiple devices.
- It can record phone screens.
- Android 5.0 or above support required.
- It is free for a limited period only.
Screen Mirroring is a dynamic screen mirror app for android and Roku users. As compared to the in-built Roku screen mirror software Miracast, it is an easier and smoother solution. You can easily cast mobile to TV with this app. It is compatible with Roku Stick, Roku Box, Roku TV, and all other Roku devices. You can effortlessly share websites, presentations, photos, and other files with the app.
- Without changing Wifi or mobile settings, you can configure this app.
- When your Android phones and Roku devices are connected to the same Wifi network, the app performs better.
- It is compatible with all the Android and Roku devices.
- Super easy to set up without any configuration.
- Compatibility is very good.
- The sound is not yet supported.
- Works with Android 5.0 or above only.
EZMira is an advanced cast Android screen software available under the flagship of MiraScreen and AnyCast. This app has simplified the process of the mirror the android screen on the big screen for better and improved vision. It is a free and highly compatible app with plenty of features.
- One-click screen sharing with Miracast or Smart View.
- Quick syncing by scanning QR code or Bluetooth connectivity.
- It can easily cast content from popular websites like YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, Dailymotion, and others.
- It supports DLNA for better viewing and multitasking on the phone while screen mirroring.
- Easy to set up.
- Quick to connect.
- Let you multitask.
- You have to share the screen via Miracast for better results.
- It is a Wifi display app.
It is a screen mirror app android to TV which can transfer your phone to your TV. This is a free and popular android screen mirroring app with multiple features. The app mainly supports 3gp and MP4 format videos.
- You can directly cast your favorite movies, photos, and social media videos on your big TV.
- Facebook posts can be viewed on your TV.
- You can easily share, organize, and view your photo and video gallery.
- You can add videos and music tracks in the queue.
- It is a free screen mirroring solution.
- Very powerful to watch videos, images, and music on the big screen.
- Limited features.
- Come with ads.
TeamViewer is an incredible cast from mobile to TV with advanced remote technology. You can remotely control your gadgets with the app. It is a fast, secure, and easy way to establish remote access among Windows, Mac OS, Linux devices.
- It is a complete remote sharing solution.
- Comes with initiative, touch, and gestures.
- Files can be transferred both ways.
- It is stacked with the latest security technologies such as 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
- You can chat through this app.
- Easy to install with TeamViewer QuickSupport ID.
- It is a highly secure app.
- You have to sit in front of the gadgets to establish a remote connection.
Vysor is a cast phone to PC app; you can export your android phone screen to your desktop and easily use apps, play games, and perform other activities with the help of a mouse and keyboard. You can use Vysor Share to set up device farms and remotely debug and test your applications across a wide range of devices. This free and compatible app is loaded with numerous features.
- You can easily debug your android devices by casting on the desktop.
- Vysor can be utilized without any emulator.
- For wireless connectivity, it is a good app.
- Easily debug your android devices.
- Application testing is simplified.
- ADB driver is required for the Windows platform.
- Comes with ads.
This app helps in sharing your android phone screen over Windows, iOS, MAC, or Linux devices for free. With AirDroid, you can cast the Android screen to your big TV and enjoy all the call, message, and other app notifications directly on it.
- You can transfer all kinds of audio and video files with this app.
- Complete remote access control can be established across multiple platforms.
- Notifications can be mirrored from numerous apps.
- Web users have the facility to locate their lost phones.
- Works well with all the leading platforms.
- Notification mirroring and remote control are amazing.
- One way audio is only available.
Screen Stream Mirroring is a complete screen mirror app android to TV or PC. You can share your android screen in real-time through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices. The basic version of the app is free, but for the pro version, you have to pay $9.
- Screen mirroring with multiple media tools is possible.
- You can broadcast on Twitch, YouTube games, and Facebook live.
- Chromecast features are built-in.
- Compatible with Network Tethering.
- Highly functional.
- Easy to use.
- The free version has limited features.
Whether you want to screen mirror app android to TV or PC, you have plenty of different options available in the Google Play Store. As per your requirements, you can download the best screen mirror android app and easily cast from phone to PC or TV. When you can play your favorite android games on the big screen, the fun level can be dramatically intensified.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]