How to use a voice changer for the WhatsApp application
Are you planning to surprise your loved one with a sweet and cute melodious voice over the WhatsApp call?
Do you want to play a prank on your bestie with a spooky and scary voice over the WhatsApp voice message?
If yes, then you need to use a WhatsApp voice changer application. It allows you to change your voice according to some pre-integrated voice options. You can sound like a funny person, a child, or a ghost with ease. As multiple such options are available on the market, using them can be tricky, especially when you haven’t used any such software before. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced the best ways to use a voice-changing app for WhatsApp.
Part 1: How to change voice with WhatsApp voice changer when making a call?
There are many scenarios where you might have to place a call using WhatsApp but with a changed voice. Let’s say you want to play a prank on your best friend and scare him. To do so, you need to change your voice into something that resembles the spooky ghost voice one can hear in horror movies. You can quickly transform your voice using a WhatsApp voice change application, like Funcalls.
This is one of the best applications that can help you change your voice while making a real-time WhatsApp call to anyone. It has several innovative and user-friendly features that make voice hanging fun and engaging.
Features of Funcalls vice changing application
Below are some of the most prominent features of this beautiful application.
- Cross-platform compatibility: This application is based on cross-platform coding, which means both Android and iPhone users can use it on their mobiles. There will be no change in the performance and efficiency of the device’s application or the operating system.
- Intuitive user interface: The user interaction of this application is quite simple and elegant. Perhaps that’s why using it is so easy that even a beginner can start changing the voice and make WhatsApp calls. The best part is the app’s functionalities are not rocket science that you won’t be able to understand appropriately.
- International call: Funcalls allows users to make international calls without charging anything extra. You don’t need to use the device’s cellular network to make calls and interact with your loved ones.
- Numerous voice options: The app has many voice options that you can select while making calls over WhatsApp. You can even add these tunes to the background to create a different ambiance just the way you desired for.
- Free usage: You don’t need to take any subscription to use this voice changer app for WhatsApp. It is entirely free, and there aren’t any in-app purchases. You will have full access to all its features right after you create an account on this platform.
- Daily rewards: The application is offering daily rewards. As a user, you can quickly redeem it once you log in to the app and do some activity with it, whether making calls to your friend living in another country or your parents.
- Maximum privacy and confidentiality: Funcalls also ensure maximum privacy and confidentiality of the calls, as you can easily hide your number or make private calls.
Steps to make the WhatsApp call with a changed voice through Funcalls
If you haven’t used any mobile-based voice changing application before, using Funcalls can be a bit overwhelming. So, to guide you, we have listed the steps to be followed for the same purpose.
- Launch the application on your device and change the app permission settings. For this, go to Settings and then click on Apps. Several options will be displayed on the new page where you must choose Permissions. Click on Call logs, Contacts, Location, Microphone, SMS, Telephone, Storage, and others. Once done, change the permission settings of Funcalls from denied to allowed.
- Now go back to the application and scroll down. A dialer button will be there. Click on it and enter the number to which you want to make the call. It can be a domestic or international number. Add the country code first for the international mobile number and then enter the rest of the digits.
- Open the voice and audio files menu and select the one you want to add while making the calls. Several options include Regular, Funny, Man, Helium, Scary, and so on. Once done, click the dialing button, and the call will start.
4. If you want to record the conversation, enable the red toggle button at the bottom. After the call, download the recording and save it to the local storage per call.
Part 2: How to add voice effects when sending a message on WhatsApp?
Are you planning to surprise your sister with a man’s voice over a WhatsApp message?
Do you want to play a prank on your boyfriend, demanding chocolates in a child’s voice?
If yes, then using the best voice changer WhatsApp is crucial. These applications come with several built-in voice-changing modules that allow you to transform your voice differently and record the voice message. One such app is Voicemod.
It has recently gained a lot of popularity, thanks to the many user-friendly and innovative features you might not get in any regular GB WhatsApp voice changer app. Besides, the accuracy and precision with which it transforms the voice are indeed excellent.
Features of Voicemod voice changing application
- Compatibility: Voicemod is compatible with Windows 10 and 11, provided it is 64-bit.
- Live voice changer: You don’t have to record your voice or any audio you want to add to the WhatsApp voice message from early. Instead, you can change your voice in real time and record whatever you say to your loved ones.
- Easy setup: You will need only 5 to 10 minutes maximum to install and finish the setup of Voicemod on your PC or laptop.
- Customization: You can create voices yourself if you don’t want to use the ones already in the application. This way, you will have more leverage over the voice message you want to send with a transformed vocal over WhatsApp.
- A huge audio library: There are 90 voice effects at Voicemod. So, you won’t be running out of options any time soon.
- Full integration: Voicemod is an emulator program that can be easily integrated with several apps, including WhatsApp.
A step-by-step guide to transforming your voice with Voicemod for WhatsApp voice message
As the Voicemod application is compatible with a PC, you need to use the desktop version of WhatsApp to record the voice message and add the desirable sound effects. Here is a comprehensive guide for doing so.
- First, you must download the Voicemod application on your laptop or PC. As it won’t be configured, you must do the task manually. Add Microphone as the default voice input device.
- Open the application and enable the voice changer toggle button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Library and scroll through the options to choose the best audio effect you want to use to transform your voice.
4. The virtual Microphone of Voicemod needs to be selected as the primary microphone input on WhatsApp. Click on it to record the voice and send it to the desired contact.
Bonus skill: How to add fake background noise to a voice message?
You might often want to add fake background music to a voice message before sending the same over WhatsApp. For example, if you’re going to escape from your cousins, you can easily add background music in the classroom and lie that you are in college. You won’t be able to add the background music normally to the voice message. Instead, you should use the Uniconverter tool to add the fake music to the voice message and then send it to the desired contact on WhatsApp.
With the best voice changer applications known to you, it’s time you set everything and start pranking on your friends or surprising your loved ones. The apps are easy to use and you can even customize the voice options according to your desires.
Since its launch in 2016, WhatsApp desktop has become an internal part of the personal and professional lives of the modern population. As a result, users often need to open WhatsApp desktop to keep in touch with crucial notifications and messages without using mobile. However, this transition of WhatsApp from mobile to desktop is not […]
Most modern operating systems, like Windows 10, work smoothly on different devices. However, some errors may enter the device, which may cause it to malfunction or start creating issues with its features. For example, while every Windows 10 device offers seamless internet connectivity through Wi-Fi, users may have to face the issue of Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting […]
Web designers have been used for decades now to help companies and individuals build an online presence. They are different from programmers since they are the ones that make a website usable and don’t really deal with the code that makes it run. They can be quite expensive to hire to help you make a […]
You wrote an awesome idea in the Notes app, but when you try to access it on your Mac or iPhone, it’s gone! So, what is the reason for this? It’s primarily due to Apple Notes not syncing data between iPhone and Mac. Don’t be concerned. We faced a similar issue and were able to […]
Windows offer an in-built feature of remote desktop to allow a seamless connection between a remote PC and host system. It is widely used in remote assistance and remote working. Windows 11 and 10 users often feel the need to use a remote desktop which may create issues due to different reasons. Hence, many face […]
Introduction Gaming is among the most popular activities for many people, and multiple options are available across devices. Among them, racing simulation, be it extreme car racing themed or arcade/cart-based games, are one of the top sub-categories. On PlayStation PS4, users can expect a high-quality experience with these games, with detailed visuals and top-grade performance/speed. […]
Connecting to the internet is the primary need of multiple Windows 11 and 10 devices. Systems facing issues connecting with Wi-Fi need to look for the alternatives like mobile data. With USB tethering as the key alternative to the seamless Wi-Fi connection, USB tethering, when not working, can be highly irritating and must be immediately fixed. […]
Every app, simple or complex, goes through a specific development process. This process ensures that the app meets the client’s needs and satisfies the end user. Ultimately, each step—no matter how small—is essential to the app’s overall success. Read on for six must-do processes when building a successful application. Test the app Testing is a […]
With multiplayer games becoming increasingly popular worldwide, many game developers have focused on the Action and Adventure genres. Among these, Battle Royale games like PubG have gotten much attention, which is why Kinetic Games has released Phasmophobia, a multiplayer horror game. This game has been prereleased as an early access game, which means that specific […]
Google Chrome includes a file downloader module that allows you to download various types of files (images, documents, zips, executables, audio files, and so on) from the internet. Chrome not only downloads files but also performs a quick virus and malware scan on them. Unfortunately, the virus scan feature can begin to behave strangely and […]