Best Streaming Apps for YouTube for Android in 2023
The best YouTube streaming apps for Android not only helps you go live on YouTube, but you can also use these smart apps to broadcast your favorite content across-platforms and devices. Let’s discuss some of the best apps to connect with your audience.
Top 5 Streaming Apps for YouTube for Android in 2023
If you are a content creator and looking for the best streaming apps for YouTube, then you should check this list of smart apps for Android you should try in 2023.
1. YouTube Studio
Requires Android: Varies with device
Downloads: 100 Million+
YouTube Studio is official streaming app you can try to stream content online. This smart app is designed to make it simpler to manage all your YouTube channels from one place. You can use YouTube Studio to upload video content, schedule videos, respond to comments, check out latest stats, upload custom video thumbnail images, get notifications, and more.
Features of YouTube Studio
- It offers multiple filters and option to respond to comments easily.
- With easy-to-use analytics, you can monitor channel and video performance on the go.
- You can easily manage playlist with multiple built-in options.
- It allows you to update video details including monetization settings, thumbnail images, and schedule dates.
- You will get instant notification for every thing that matters.
- Native support for all important YouTube functionalities
- Customer support issues
2. Omlet Arcade
Requires Android: 4.4 and up
Downloads: 10 Million+
Price: Free, Contains ads, Offers in-app purchases
Try this Editor’s Choice app to stream live videos on YouTube without any hassle. You can use this smart streaming app for YouTube to stream videos, record screen, and live stream your favorite games. It is highly rated app on the Google Play Store and offers multiple useful features to make streaming seamless. You can use custom tools to improve your gameplay, live stream your best moments, and squad up with new friends.
Features of Omlet Arcade
- You can book 1-1 private gaming sessions with your favorite streamer or Pro Player.
- It supports high-resolution mobile multi-streaming to Omlet, YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
- Special animated profile frames are supported.
- Personal RTMP link so you can stream to any other platform.
- It allows you to stream HUDs.
- One-on-one gaming sessions could be really intresting
- You need to pay for the most advanced features of the app
Requires Android: 4.3 and up
Downloads: 5 Million+
Price: Free, Offers in-app purchases
Streamlabs is an advanced free streaming & broadcasting app for YouTube content creators. You can use this powerful app to go live in just few clicks to connect with the larger community. Not only that, you can also chat with them while they are watching your gameplay and broadcast in real-time. You can subscribe to its premium plan to unlock lots of exclusive features.
Features of Streamlabs
- It supports multi-platform broadcasting and themes.
- You can instantly stream videos or your screen.
- You can personalize your streams with multiple features.
- You can access to all your favorite widgets from one place.
- Get your very own private server hosted on the Streamlabs Cloud.
- Loaded with tons of useful features to ensure seamless streaming on YouTube and other platforms
- Poorly rated app on the Google Play Store
4. Mobizen Live Stream for YouTube
Requires Android: 5.0 and up
Downloads: 5 Million+
Price: Free, Contains ads
Mobizen is one of the best live streaming apps for YouTube that helps you start your YouTube live stream in one click. You can use Mobizen to live stream game, camera live streaming (Vlogging) or broadcast anything else. It offers full HD support to provide better quality. It ensures interactive broadcasting with live chat support option. You can use this app to live stream from anywhere without interruption.
Features of Mobizen Live Stream for YouTube
- It supports real-time chatting with Facecam option.
- Max full HD 1080p resolution and 60 frames per second
- Private and public live broadcasting settings
- Hide or expose the chatting box
- Turn on/off your Facecam during broadcast
- Free streaming app for YouTube with multiple useful features
- Intrusive ads may annoy you
Requires Android: 5.1 and up
Downloads: 1 Million+
Price: Free, Contains ads, Offers in-app purchases
NEXPLAY is an interactive and one of the best mobile streaming apps for Gamers in Asia. It works seamlessly across devices with few-clicks process. You can go live or broadcast any game on your mobile with just a 1-tap. You can also use this app to stream in your PC and share it on multiple platforms. You can try in-app purchases to explore many useful features of the app.
Features of NEXPLAY
- First mobile cross-platform streaming with PC multi-streaming function.
- Interactive watching feature with other users
- Premium pass exclusive perks.
- Join events and have fun.
- Follow awesome gamers on the platform
- Cross-platform streaming and multi-streaming function makes it one of the best apps you should try.
- Expensive in-app purchases
So, this was a quick list of the best video streaming apps for YouTube for Android. Try any of these apps to go live and share content with your audience in few clicks. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments below.
How to Fix the “Network Discovery is Turned Off” Error on Windows 11/10
Introduction: Among many common Windows errors, the “network discovery is turned off” error is an annoying obstacle that disrupts your workflow. Whether you’re trying to share files, stream media, or access shared printers, encountering this error can be perplexing and disruptive. The good news is that understanding the causes and solutions for this error can […]
How to Use the New Bing With ChatGPT
Introduction: Gone are the days of sifting through endless search results. With Bing, powered with ChatGPT, you can now ask questions in plain language and receive instant, personalized answers tailored to your needs. It’s like having a conversation with a knowledgeable search assistant right at your fingertips. So, agree or not, you are definitely in […]
How to Use Split Screen on a Mac
Introduction: In today’s fast-paced digital world, maximizing productivity is the key. Period. And being able to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly is a skill worth mastering. If you’re a Mac user looking to boost your multitasking abilities, you’re in luck. Apple’s macOS offers a powerful feature known as Split Screen, which allows you to effortlessly divide […]
How to Disable the Lock Screen on Windows 11
Introduction: In the world of productivity, every single second counts. The last thing anyone wants is to be hindered by unnecessary obstacles while using their computer. One such obstacle is the lock screen that appears every time you wake up your Windows device. Though it may appear as a minor inconvenience, those valuable seconds spent […]
How to Find Your iPhone From an Android Device?
Introduction Mobile phones are the necessary daily gadget that functions the maximum amount of work for the user and help to communicate with people. It will be a disaster if you lose your iPhone anywhere on the street or office and have no idea how to recover it. Mostly you will panic and return to […]
How to Create a Custom Map in Google Maps
Introduction You may create Google custom maps that do not appear on anyone’s page by going to maps.google.com and using one of the many available choices. You do not need specialized software to make a unique map for you or someone else. All you require is Google Maps, which enables you to create a personalized […]
How to Repair Your Own iPhone
Introduction You can consider some DIY actions if your Apple device is not functioning as it once did or if your screen or another piece of the system is physically damaged. You may repair your iPhone yourself using these suggestions. You can fix an iPhone on your own using one of two methods. Purchasing new […]
The 5 Best Gaming Laptops in 2023
Introduction Are you looking for the best laptop to play high-specification games? Technology Industries have been producing revolutionary products in gaming PCs and Laptops. People invest a tremendous amount in building a gaming pc, so it requires multiple accessories to play the game. In contrast, gaming laptops are changing the aspect of the gaming experience. […]
How To Detect And Remove Keylogger From Windows PC?
Introduction Keyloggers are a famous tool hackers use to obtain passwords and other sensitive data. All they need is access to the device to detect keylogger in Windows PC. Once set up, the keylogger will operate silently in the background and capture the keystrokes you make on a physical or virtual keyboard. There are various […]
The Top Ten AI Chatbots: ChatGPT Alternatives for 2023
Introduction You may use the ChatGPT text maker to generate any script by putting the required word into the search box and browsing the likely answers. The machine heavily utilizes online data to discern the intricacies of the basic human-written text. We are now determining its ideal use cases for ChatGPT, a well-liked chatbot with […]