10 Best Xbox 360 Games To Try in 2021
The Xbox 360 has been dominating the gaming world since 2005. It has been one of the remarkable gaming inventions by far. Even after 15 years, Xbox 360 is the first preference of many gamers—simply because some of the ever best games are developed for Xbox 360 devices. Therefore, in this list, we are going to review the best paid and free Xbox 360 games to try in 2021.
10 Best Xbox 360 Games — Just Groundbreaking Games
The gaming community has a special place on Techcommuters. We often run analytical reviews on the leading games and gaming gadgets to help our gamer friends. To write this post, we had played various Xbox 360 games and picked the best ten options for you:
IGN Rating – 10/10
PC Gamer Rating – 92%
User’s Age – 18+
Compatible Platforms – PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox Series X and Series S.
Number of Players – 106,130,000 (last 30 days at the time of writing article)
Price – $80
Grand Theft Auto 5, aka GTA 5, is the fifth part of the Grand Theft Auto series released in 2013. It is one of the full action-packed Xbox 360 games based in the fictional state of San Andreas, California. The single storyline revolves around three protagonists—Michael De Santa (retired bank robber), Franklin Clinton (gangster), and Trevor Philips (drug dealer and arms smuggler) who commits heist under corrupt government’s pressure.
- The real-life celebrity—Lazlow Jones appeared in one scene.
- Rockstar steals two songs featured in the game from a rapper.
- The fictional city San Andreas map is bigger than the entire island of Manhattan.
- Due to the Stereotyped Female Characters, one Target branch in Australia had to remove the game from the shelves.
- The stellar graphic elements with 60 frames per second and 1080p resolution support.
- The character models can be easily modified to look like other famous game characters.
- Besides the new graphic updates, the storyline is pretty much the same as previous GTA’s.
- It is a pricey game.
2. King’s Quest
Hardcore Gamer Rating – 4/5
Adventure Gamer Rating – 4.5/5
User’s Age -10+
Compatible Platforms – Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, DOS.
Number of Players – N/D
Price – Chapter one is free.
King’s Quest is an episode-based series game. The game’s first chapter is available for free. It is one of the rarest free Xbox 360 games with a full point and clicks interface. However, the new King’s Quest isn’t a point and click adventure—it is a complete adventure now. You have to control Graham (the main character) and become a knight after winning various adventures.
- Christopher Lloyd voices the main character King Graham.
- Across five chapters, different parts of Graham’s life are exploited. The first chapter disclosed the earlier beginning of adventures.
- You can’t skip through dialogues or fast travel.
- You have to solve multiple mini-puzzles during your entire King’s Quest journey.
- A good storyline.
- Intuitive screenplay.
- Free first chapter.
- The action sequence is annoying.
- Dialogues can’t be skipped.
IGN Rating – 9/10
Digital Trends Rating – 9.5/10
User’s Age – 18+
Compatible Platforms – Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360.
Number of Players – 10 million+
Price – $15.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is another amazing Xbox 360 game developed by Bethesda Game Studios in 2011. It is the fifth installment in The Elder Scroll series. The storyline moves around the character—Dragonborn, who is on the quest to defeat Alduin, the World Eater who is on a mission to destroy the world.
- Skyrim’s map shows the landscape in real-time, just like Google maps.
- The background settings of Skyrim are the same as Winnie the Pooh adventures.
- Skyrim has more than 60000 dialogues that are covered by 70+ voice actors.
- The dragon letters are handwritten to provide realistic touch.
- Dual-wielding and Shouts make it more fun.
- The main quest line has improved dramatically.
- The interface is poor.
- Single-player mode. No group fun.
IGN Rating – 9.7/10
PC Gamer Rating – 88%
User’s Age -18+
Compatible Platforms – PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Number of Players -17,279 (last 30 days at the time of writing article)
Price – $59
Red Dead Redemption is an action loaded adventure game by Rockstar Games. It is a second game in the Red Dead series. The game’s timeline is set during the decline of the American frontier, where John Marston’s (main character) wife and son got kidnapped, so he brings three members of his former gang to find them.
- It took almost half a decade to complete Red Dead Redemption’s development process.
- The real movement of stunt horses is captured in the game.
- Rockstar sells almost 15 million copies of the game.
- It is a stand-alone game, which has nothing to do with its predecessors.
- Amazing voiceover.
- Exciting quests.
- Cool interface.
- The ending isn’t epic.
- Animations can be improved.
IGN Rating – 9/10
PC Gamer Rating – 4.5/5
User’s Age – 10+
Compatible Platforms – Windows, OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox 360, Raspberry Pi, PlayStation 3.
Number of Players – 126 million+
Price – Free to play solo. For multiplayer, it costs $26.95.
Minecraft is a partially free Xbox 360 game with various adventures and limitless possibilities to build, battle mobs, mine, and explore the ever-changing landscapes. The game can be downloaded on mobile devices. Plus, the developers add new tools, spaces, and locations frequently to keep players engaged. With Creative Mode, you have endless opportunities to build something unique using your imagination.
- Minecraft’s first version was developed within only six days.
- The first name of the game was ‘Cave Game.’
- Minecraft is inspired by many other games like Dungeon Keeper, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Dwarf Fortress, and Infiniminer.
- Enderman creatures’ words are nearly incomprehensible to human ears, but in fact, most of them are English words played backward.
- Minimal violence.
- Rich graphics.
- Encourage kids to use their imagination.
- Lacks parental control.
- It can encourage bullying.
IGN Rating – 9.5/10
Eurogamer Rating – 90%
User’s Age – PEGI 3+
Compatible Platforms – PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Xbox 360.
Number of Players – N/D
Price – $9.99
It is an indie puzzle game based on Gomez’s character who receives a fez in his 2D world to be one of four sides of the 3D world. The players rotate in the four 2D views to align platforms by solving various puzzles. The main objective of the game is to collect cubes and restore the universe.
- Fez’s development phase was five years long, which is very long for indie games.
- In Indie Game: The Movie documentary, the final stages of Fez’s development are mentioned.
- Fez received critical acclaim for its release for Xbox Live Arcade.
- The game emphasizes freedom and discovery.
- 2D and 3D impacts are powerful.
- Detailed graphics.
- Wonderful soundtrack.
- Old storyline.
- The map isn’t good.
- Platforming is poor.
IGN Rating – 9.4/10
Eurogamer Rating – 9/10
User’s Age – 13+
Compatibility Platforms – PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Wii, Classic Mac OS, Nintendo DS
Number of Players – 323.6 (last 30 days at the time of writing article)
Price – $0.88 on Amazon.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a single person shooting game under the Call of Duty flagship. In this installment, makers have taken a break from the World War II background and moved to modern times. The storyline is based in 2011, where a radical leader has executed the president of an unnamed country of the Middle East and evoked civil war in Russia.
- “Mile High Club” hostage mission is one of the most popular COD4 levels. But, do you know the guy’s name who you rescued in it? His name was Kriegler!
- The Sword in the Stone, the novel, and a Disney movie inspired the COD4 team to add its hidden reference in the game.
- The “Mile High Club” level has inspired a whole new game mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- All the gun and explosion sounds in the game are recorded at an actual Marine Corps Combat Center.
- Fast multiplayer mode.
- Customized firearms.
- Ground war graphics are realistic.
- Some game variants are unintuitive.
- The background hasn’t changed much.
IGN Rating – 7.2/10
GameSpot Rating – 9/10
User’s Age – 11+
Compatible Platforms – PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360.
Number of Players – N/D
Price – $3.99
It is one of the first-person shooter Xbox 360 games with the twist of horror and adventure. It is a story of a young soldier named Artyom who is living in Moscow Metro after a devastating nuclear war. He is tasked to find the mysterious Dark Ones, but for that, he has to cross various metro systems filled with radiant gases and fight with different monsters.
- It was a sequel to Metro 2033–based on Russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky’s novel.
- An action trailer of the game received more than 3 million hits.
- It is one of the leading single-player shooting games, which is giving competition to the multiplayer games.
- The developers are planning to take the main characters out of Russia in the next series.
- Stealth elements are quite stunning.
- Exterior landscapes are very enticing.
- Too much gunplay.
- AI can be easily exploited.
IGN Rating – 9.5/10
GamesRadar Rating – 5/5
User’s Age – R Rated
Compatible Platforms – Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360.
Number of Players – 241K
Price – $60 with extra stuff cost $40.
If you are a Batman fan, you’ll definitely have fun playing Batman: Arkham City. It is a successor to Batman: Arkham Original, launched in 2013. The game’s storyline is set nine months after the events of 2011 where Batman confronts Scarecrow. With the help of Arkham Knight, Scarecrow combines all the Batman foes to finally take him down.
- Mark Hamill gives your favorite Joker’s voice.
- One Rocksteady studio’s member has worked for two years only to create Batman’s cape.
- In the game, Joker will die with the Titan formula—sorry for the spoiler alert.
- Rocksteady’s Arkham games featured some Easter eggs that premise future games in the series.
- Smart crime-solving sequence.
- Excellent gameplay.
- Lots of missions and side missions.
- Combat is complex.
- The tank is out of order.
10. NBA 2K14
IGN Rating – 9.3/10
Metacritic Rating – 87%
User’s Age – 8+
Compatibility Platforms – Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, iOS.
Number of Players – 6,900,000+ players
Price – $9.99
In the NBA 2K series, it is the fifteenth edition. It is a typical basketball game where you can play various tournaments and NBA games. LeBron James of the Miami Heat is the lead athlete and music creator of the game. If you have played other predecessors and successors of this game, you just can’t miss it.
- Crew mode was brought back in 2K14 on people’s demand despite some technical issues.
- Online multiplayer mode is addictive.
- Association mode is unbelievably realistic.
- Lots of time has been spent on creating the hairstyle and accessories of NBA players’ characters.
- The graphics are really good.
- The gameplay is very nice.
- No dialogues.
- Small gameplays are annoying.
The Xbox 360 games are a byproduct of—years-long hard work, witty storytelling tactics, and high tech tools. People are still playing ten years old Xbox 360 games because they are simply amazing. Therefore, if you liked our recommendations, don’t waste your 2021 without trying any of these games.
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]