Top 10 Best MP3 Volume Changers in 2024
Listening to music, whether for personal fun or in videos, is a favorite activity for many. However, very high or low volume can affect the overall user experience for most people. For this, you can use a high-quality MP3 volume changer to adjust the sound levels of audio files for better balance and sound quality.
This post lists the top online volume changers available for usage and specific details about each. Read to know which is the best choice for you.
10 Best MP3 Volume Changers Online
The following are the top MP3 volume editor apps with simple usability and strong performance rates. We looked through multiple choices before narrowing the list down to these top 10 choices.
With TwistedWave, it is simple for people to insert audio files from their desktops, create new sounds, or upload via Cloud. Then, you can easily adjust the sound elements like the volume, filter, pitch, and output format. Additionally, use this MP3 volume editor to normalize sound bites or remove background noise directly.
Price: Demo- Free, Basic- USD 5 per month, Advanced- USD 10 per month, Pro- USD 30 per month.
Compatibility: web-based, Mac, iOS
- Users can add VST effects to their songs.
- It is simple to learn the Noise profile of audio files.
- Add effects like loop crossfade, fade-in, fade-out, and more.
- Convert the audio’s sampling rate and pitch.
- You can adjust the volume of songs between -39 decibels to +12 decibels.
- You can directly begin recording the audio and then edit.
- It is simple to add/remove markers.
- Users can come across unauthorized third-party links to other sites that can contain unfiltered/offensive content.
- You have to pay to increase the limit of storage hours.
2. Online Converter
The Online Converter is a highly simplified online MP3 volume changer that you can use to upload and boost your audio volume instantly. Here, you can choose between decibels and percentage-based filters and quickly click the “Convert” button to begin processing.
- You can adjust the volume of audio files between 1-30 decibels.
- Users can combine more than two audio files seamlessly.
- Add files from the local device library.
- Change the volume by percentage, between 1% to 200%.
- Quick conversion after agreeing to the site’s T&C regulations.
- Convert audio files within 200 MB size.
- The one-click volume boost is possible.
- File uploading can take a long time- cancel it and try multiple times.
- It does not support encrypted audio files.
Audacity is one of the easiest MP3 volume editor software options for different users. With this, you can easily cut, trim, and speed up different audio files at varying levels. Moreover, managing all modifications on this platform is simple, especially through features like Plugin Manager.
Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux
- It is simple to convert the song files and samples during resampling and dithering functions.
- You can add effects via LV2, VST, Nyquist, LADSPA, and Audio Unit plugins.
- Supports audio editing in many sound qualities, i.e., 32-bit, 24-bit, and 16-bit.
- Use keyboard shortcuts for edits.
- You can visualize the audio frequency.
- Export and import audio files in varying formats, including MP3 and WAV.
- Customer support is available in documentation formats, like how-to’s, FAQs, and tutorials.
- The multi-channel recording feature is hard to handle for Windows version users.
- Simultaneous recordings cannot occur here.
Filmora is a highly robust MP3 volume and sound editor that allows users to make different video and audio modifications. The editing software shows the aspect ratio, pitch, volume, and other tune-based settings. In addition, you can easily merge audio files with videos, use equalizer settings, and more.
Price: Perpetual Plan- USD 79.99, Annual Plan- USD 49.99, Monthly Plan- USD 9.99.
Compatibility: Windows, Mac
- Synchronize the beats in audio files with the videos.
- Adjust vocal and instrumental sounds after Audio Visualizer-based details.
- Reduce background sound to highlight voiceover vocals.
- Detect and remove silence from audio files.
- Standard-level audio and video editing functions are available.
- Wide range of effects and filters to add.
- Royalty-free music is present for optimizing video edits.
- Not available for browser-based online audio editing and conversion.
- Wondershare-based cloud storage has a 1 GB limit.
5. Chrome Volume Booster
This Chrome-based extension is simple to activate on different systems and is accessible through the Chrome browser. You can open audio files on different tabs and adjust the volume to high levels. Here, users can extend to almost 1000% of the original sound level.
Compatibility: Chromebook, Windows, Mac.
- Allows users to increase audio file volume by 1000%.
- Get high volume regardless of headphone or speaker type.
- Move the slider to control the audio volume.
- High-definition sound quality even at high volume range.
- Make sound changes for files in each tab one by one.
- Works with both Windows and Mac devices.
- It is very lightweight and simple to connect.
- No variety when it comes to features.
- Moving the extension slider into the red area can get highly tricky.
Vidmore is another useful video editor that users can operate to adjust sound and audio quality. You can adapt the sound effects of the videos with zero data loss issues and change volume levels. The application supports more than 200 audio/video editing formats with diverse features.
Price: USD 19.95 onwards.
Compatibility: Windows, Mac
- The app allows 100+ presets for different devices and models.
- The app supports various audio formats for input/output, like MP3, M4R, M4A, WMA, WAV, and more.
- Users can add photos, videos, and sound clips together for editing.
- Normalizing sound quality, speed, and volume are possible during editing.
- It supports the MPEG Audio codec for MP3 files during input and output.
- Users can edit and share diverse audio/video files easily.
- Create collage videos and add a soundtrack to them.
- Software downloads and upgrades cannot work without any internet connection.
- Mainly centered around video editing.
7. MP3Cut- Volume Changer
MP3Cut is another easy-to-operate software that you can utilize to change the sound and volume of audio clips. You can easily add one from Cloud, your local device, and copy the URL link. Use the slider to adjust volume and save the file in your chosen format.
Price: Free, Premium- USD 4.80.
- Users can upload files upto 10 GB in length to edit.
- Edit and save audio files in different formats.
- Allows multi-device and multi-OS access.
- Drag-and-drop file to change the volume level.
- Simple to use for beginners and professionals.
- SSL certification is available as a safety guarantee.
- No file compression is necessary.
You can save only 35 files each day.
High number of ads.
8. MP3 Louder
This free service can quickly cut audio files into smaller sections through online browser-based software. This is mainly used to boost or reduce the volume levels in any sound files without excessive or complex steps. You can easily upload the file, make sound-level changes, and download the altered version.
- You can change the volume of audio from 1 to 50 decibels.
- Browse and insert MP3 files from the device library.
- You can manually set up the right/left audio channels.
- Multiple languages are supported.
- Easily choose to lessen or enhance audio sound.
- Boost audio volume without complex steps.
- Audio conversion occurs in seconds.
- Closing the browser during the encoding/uploading processes can cause errors.
- All uploaded audio files delete some hours after the time of upload from the app history.
9. Equalizer Pro
Equalizer Pro is one of the best choices available in this list of MP3 volume changer applications. It contains a 10-band equalization tool to adjust the pitch and tone of the music, either with new customizations or the 20+ presets.
Price: For 1 PC device- USD 29.95, 3 PC devices- USD 39.95, 5 PC devices- USD 49.95
- Boost the low audio tones and get enhanced output with the preamp volume controlling feature.
- Users can prepare customized presets for varying programs.
- Control the pitch, tone, and volume with equalizer settings.
- Improve the sound’s bass without any masking for cleaner enhanced sound quality.
- Technical support is available for all users.
- Free upgrades to the software are accessible.
- Simple ON and OFF toggles are available to control the program’s active status.
- None of the software benefits are free to use.
- In addition, links may be available to unverified third-party sites.
10. MP3 Cutter
MP3 Cutter is a notable MP3 volume changer that users can access through online browsers to cut audio files into ringtones. It is easy to insert pre-recorded files into MP3 Cutter, trim its length, add fading effect, and adjust volume levels easily.
- You can adjust the volume change between 33% to 300% of the original sound level.
- It is possible to add a fade-in/fade-out effect to selected audio sections for some seconds.
- Set specific beginning/end times for the audio cutting.
- Quick, shortened edit of long tracks.
- Supports AMR, MP3, WAV, and M4R audio formats in output and input.
- Trim audio tracks to form short ringtones.
- Decide the length to be cut and then play the selection section’s preview.
- The maximum size of files can be 300 MB only.
- In addition, the M4R format is only available for iPhone users to try out.
Overall, these online platforms are useful for high-quality audio editing functions, like volume adjustment. However, after trying the multiple choices, we consider TwistedWave and Filmora as the best applications for volume changing and diverse other audio editing functions.
We have many such guides on our site. If you found this post helpful, you can also check them out for more informative guidance.
Explore effective solutions for typical iOS 17 issues. From addressing slow performance to tackling app crashes, discover valuable tips to improve your iPhone’s digital experience
Learn how technology can help you manage liquidity in the modern era. Here you will find strategies for effective liquidity management and banking challenges.
Searching for ways to create beautiful diagrams in a hassle-free way? You will get the best guidelines here. We will provide you with a detailed guide to easily create beautiful diagrams.
Facing issues like your computer turns on but no display on monitor? Explore these nine ways to diagnose hardware or software problems in a functioning system.
Introduction: As technology continues to advance at an unprecedented pace, the importance of drivers on Windows operating systems cannot be overstated. Drivers are software components that allow your computer to communicate with hardware devices such as printers, graphics cards, and USB ports. Without proper drivers, your computer hardware would not function properly or at all, […]
Are you facing the frustrating issue of your PS4 controller charging but not connecting to your console? Explore these best seven fixes to resolve it.Introduction