Last updated on October 19th, 2020 at 03:30 pm
If you want a secure data backup for unseen conditions like disk failure or malware attack, you should rely on best disk cloner software. Here we have tested & reviewed best cloning software for Mac you should use to clone hard drive.
Best Disk Cloning Software for Mac
These powerful hard drive cloning software for Mac are designed to deliver easiest & safest solution to clone drive. Let’s review them.
Device Support: OS X 10.9 or later
Price: Starts from $39.95
EaseUS Todo Backup is one of the most powerful disk cloners for Mac. Using this tool, you can clone your disk volume to get a backup disk that can be booted up at any moment. If you find any issue with macOS, you can rely on this backup disk to get back all your data. You can use this tool for cloning Mac hard drive effortlessly.
Features of EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac
- Use this Mac cloner to enjoy functionality of incremental backup to disk image on a network or cloud destination.
- It offers easy synchronization and backup features to cloud services and network disks.
- You can list out scheduled and archived backups that you can use to save disk space.
- You can choose files or folders to sync and select one-way or bidirectional synchronize mode.
- Supports all Mac versions.
- Offers powerful data backup and cloning features
- Free trial duration could be enhanced
Device Support: OS X 10.11 or later
Price: From $49.99
Keep your digital life protected with this one of the best disk cloner software for Mac. Acronis True Image 2021 is designed to offer active disk cloning on Windows and Mac. The best part is you needn’t to stop working or reboot your system to clone your hard drive on Mac or Windows. It helps you migrate all of your data, OS< files, settings, and apps to a larger or faster disk.
Features of Acronis True Image 2021
- It offers active disk cloning without need to stop working or reboot system.
- It provides cloud backup of all your data and settings which you can access anytime from anywhere.
- It helps you monitor everything at a glance with visual protection dashboard.
- It offers universal restore and automatic mobile backup feature.
- Offers plethora of disk cloning and data backup features
- Supports major macOS file systems including APFS, HFS+, core storage, FAT32, and NTFS.
- It doesn’t support old Mac versions.
Device Support: OS X 10.5 or later
Use Stellar Drive Clone to create and store disk image of the Mac hard drive and logical volumes. You can restore volumes from a folder or a disk image file. Not only that, you can also take backups of all important files and folders. Using this advanced disk cloner for Mac, you can clone encrypted Mac hard drives and volumes in few quick steps. It is compatible to all Mac versions above OS X 10.5.
Features of Stellar Drive Clone
- It helps you clone Macintosh HD, Recovery HD, and Local Volumes to another hard drive, network drive, volume, or a folder.
- You can clone Mac hard drive to SSD and vice versa.
- With disk image feature, you can create a snapshot of your hard drive ignoring unused file space and any bad sectors.
- It helps you resize drive volumes and restore hard drive on Mac.
- It supports multiple language options.
- It offers extensive customization features for instant results.
- It only offers 24×5 support.
Device Support: OS X 10.9 or later
Price: From $39.99
Carbon Copy Cloner 5 is an advanced solution to clone your Mac hard drive in easiest manner. You can use this powerful tool to backup your data so that you don’t miss anything if hard drive fails or causes another trouble. This disk image solution for Mac helps you create backup on external drive or to another Macintosh.
Features of Carbon Copy Cloner
- It helps you disk image all your data, settings, etc. on your Mac in safest manner.
- It offers smart updates where you can update only the files that have been added or modified.
- You can backup anywhere anytime using this smart disk cloner for Mac.
- Carbon Copy Cloner lets you run software on every Mac in your household.
- It offers task grouping and sorting to save time.
- With disk center, it helps you check volumes, enable and manage volume snapshot support, and see a list of tasks at one place.
- File filtering feature could be improved.
Device Support: macOS 10.10 and later
Price: From $27.95
SuperDuper offers full Catalina support. It helps you create fully bootable backup to offer easy access to data when needed. It works on simple & intuitive interface to deliver seamless user experience. Using its built-in scheduler, you can backup automatically to save time. This powerful Mac disk cloner software is perfect complement to Time Machine.
Features of SuperDuper
- It offers Smart Wake option to help you backup no matter your Mac is awake or asleep.
- With Smart Delete feature, it minimizes the possibility of disk full errors.
- It offers native notifications to ensure you remain up to date.
- It supports all major file systems on Mac.
- Use this tool to create bootable backup drive in few clicks.
- It is effective tool for budget users.
- Not suitable for power users.
So this was a detailed review of best disk cloner for Mac. Do try any of these software and share your experience in the comments below.