Import Playlists to Apple Music – a Comprehensive Guide
Do you want to import your playlist to Apple music? Switching to Apple music can be the best experience for using Mac devices. However, users may feel skeptical about importing their playlists from different sources to Apple Music. There is no need of creating playlists again as we’ve done the research work on importing playlists to Apple Music.
So, today we bring a detailed guide to import playlists to Apple music from different sources. Our team has gone through these methods in details and have prepared this comprehensive guide. By the end of the article, you’ll be able to quickly import different playlists to Apple music from online streaming services like Spotify or other online streaming services.
Part 1: Import Playlists to Apple Music From Spotify or Other Services
It is easy to import Spotify playlists to Apple music. You may be switching from one device to another or simply want to change the online music streaming platform. What else to go with than MobileTrans, which helps transfer playlists from different platforms to Apple music? Let us know more about it.
Import Spotify playlists to Apple Music for FREE
MobileTrans is the perfect tool to import Spotify playlists to Apple Music for free, based on your needs.It is one of the best and secure platform for effective phone transfer solution. MobileTrans doesn’t only import playlists but can ensure WhatsApp Business Transfer, GBWhatsApp Transfer, LINE Transfer, Kik Transfer, WeChat Transfer, etc. Even beginners can use it easily and accurately with no professional help.
Price: Free to use
- Download and launch the MobileTrans on the system. Then, go to the “More” option and select “Playlist Transfer.”
- Press the “Start” button to proceed.
- Select Spotify as the “source” and Apple Music as the “destination.” Once done, log in to both Spotify and Apple Music accounts.
- Select the playlists and the songs required to transfer and click on the “Transfer” option.
- Wait for the transfer process to get completed, and you’ll get a “Transfer Completed” notification.
- It offers an easy-to use interface with intuitive controls.
- It can transfer different music playlists between leading online streaming services.
- It supports limited online streaming services.
Import Songs to Apple Music via Soundiiz
Soundiiz is the leading web-based solution for importing playlists to Apple music. It has all the necessary features to transfer playlists between music streaming platforms.
The best part of Soundiiz is that all playlist data, like artists, placement, and other details, remains retained throughout the import process.
Supported music platforms: Deezer, Pandora, YouTube Music, Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
Price: Free to import one playlist but require a subscription for multiple playlist imports.
- It is an easy to use tool with compatibility with different online streaming platforms
- It eliminates the data cloning issues.
- The free version allows only one playlist transfer.
Import Music to Apple Music via FreeYourMusic
FreeYourMusic can be the other ideal solution to import playlists to Apple music. It only takes simple steps to convert playlists from other platforms to Apple Music in a few minutes, so there is no need to create playlists from scratch.
Supported music platforms: Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.
Price: Free to use for transferring one playlist with a maximum of 100 songs only.
- It is an easy to use tool and lightweight for different devices.
- It is compatible with different online streaming platforms.
- It has limited features in the free version.
Part 2: Import Playlists from CSV/Text files to Apple Music
It is also easy to import playlists from local files to Apple Music. And we’ve listed the three different methods for you.
Import Playlists to Apple Music Officially
Users looking for some simple methods to quickly import playlists to Apple Music can go for the official tool without any third-party help. There is no need to download third-party software on the system or search for details. These steps quickly imports the playlist details without importing the songs. Further, users can quickly transfer the song information to other applications contained in the XML file, import the playlist, and save playlist copies.
Supported format: XML
Let’s find out how to import playlists to Apple Music
- Go to the music app on Mac and select “File” > “Library” > “Import Playlist.”
- Select the XML file for import.
- Export the song information to the text file by selecting “File” > “Library” > “Export Playlist.”
- Select “Text files” and select “Save as type” from the pop-up menu. Copy the information for one or more songs
Import Playlists into Apple Music via MusConv
The next method to import playlists from CSV/Text files is using a leading tool like MusConv. It is one of the easiest ways to import playlists into Apple Music. It facilitates music data transfer on Android, Windows, and Mac devices. Users can go for different pricing plans based on the user needs. The best part of MusConv is that it can be quickly used by beginners and professinals with the same ease.
Supported formats:M3U, XML, CSV, M3U8, PLS, WPL, XSPF, etc.
Price:It is available in four different pricing plans starting from 9.99USD monthly to 147.0USD monthly.
- It is a precise tool with quick support to more than 20 playlist file formats
- The transfer process is simple with source selection, destination selection, starting transfer, etc.
- Steps can be confusing for new users.
Import Playlists to Apple Music From CSV/TXT Files via TuneMyMusic
TuneMyMusic offers quick transfer of different playlists between different music services. It can transfer, sync, share, upload, and backup music library. It can transfer huge music libraries from one source to another.
Supported formats: Pandora, Amazon Music, YouTube, Apple Music, TIDAL, Spotify, etc.
Price:It is free to use with the basic features and users need to pay for the additional features.
- It has a simple and straightforward user interface.
- It offers customer support in more than four different languages and hence can be used globally.
- It allows limited transfer of up to 500 tracks in the free version.
Part 3: Import iTunes Playlists to Apple Music on Mac
After learning about importing the playlists from CSV/ Text files to Apple Music, next in the line is importing iTunes playlists to Apple Music. It is easy to import iTunes Playlists to Apple Music on Mac using effective tools with simple steps.
The quick steps for importing iTunes playlists to Apple Music on Mac are:
- Press and hold down “Option” while launching music. Wait while the option of “Choose or Create a Library” will appear.
- Click on the “Choose” option, browse and open the “old iTunes Library.itl file” in the ~/Music/iTunes.
- Select the location to save the converted Music library.
- It is easy to delete or rename this folder first with the standard location ~/Music/Music.
- Hence, in the way, Music will import the music videos, songs, and playlists from iTunes library.
Hence, it is easy to understand the different ways to import playlists to Apple Music. Users can go ahead with their music needs by importing Spotify playlists to Apple Music, importing playlists from CSV or text files, importing iTunes playlists to Apple Music on Mac, etc. Hence, it is easy to go through the detailed steps of the possible methods based on the immediate user needs.
Introduction There have been significant technological improvements, including the gadgets and hardware configurations people use for their work. Different upgrades have happened from desktop computers to laptops and using WiFi adapters to the Ethernet. However, while you may experience the best network connectivity and speed with Ethernet connections, failures are still imminent. And that […]
Introduction On the phone, there are different applications that people use daily. Most of them have an in-built alerting system that constantly sends push notifications to phones, from information related to software upgrades to text alerts. While these are useful, getting notifications from all of the apps on your phone can become troublesome after a […]
Introduction While using your computer or laptop daily, you might notice some issues in its functioning. You can use reliable software like CCleaner to check the PC for any system-based issues. However, in many cases, the bad external condition of the PC, like a dirty, grime-filled keyboard, can cause problems. In the case of the […]
iPhone and iPad come with exclusive features offering multiple advantages for the users. The parent company Apple promises ease of use with these features with reduced time and effort. The in-built search engine names Spotlight Search offers a quick and powerful method to access any feature on iPhone and iPad. Spotlight Search can be quickly […]
Do you want to make some beautiful photo collages for Insta stories and posts but cannot understand the best way to do so? If that’s the case, you are certainly in a big trouble. Creating a perfect picture edit for Insta is itself difficult and tricky due to the fact that the response from your […]
Introduction People who enjoy gaming have many high-quality game choices to choose between with PC compatibility. Some are accessible online, while others come in the form of software or apps they have to download. You are in luck if you have a high-powered Windows PC with a modern OS version that supports high-grade games like […]
Introduction New updates come up for software and operating systems consistently, at least under Microsoft. However, the Microsoft Defender update failure can make it difficult to apply improvements. Multiple reasons block the updating process for Windows Defender in devices running on Windows 10 or 11. These include problems like corrupted Windows Update components, partial damage […]
iPhone users enjoy the benefits of advanced camera features. Many love to create fantastic photo collages using the same. These photo collages are a fun and entertaining way of expressing your story on social media or other platforms. It is easy to gain followers with some high-quality photo collages on iPhone. However, iPhone users may […]
Graphics are necessary for any high-performing system. The dedicated video cards on systems are necessary for different personal and professional users. The amazing NVIDIA Graphics GPU installed on the system can offer the benefits of the much-required graphic to the users. Thus, many professionals and beginners need to install NVIDIA drivers on their systems. However, […]
Introduction Smartphones are one of the essential tools practically everyone has in their pocket. These communication devices are also helpful due to additional features like location tracking for safety purposes, instant internet connection, etc. Therefore, many parents decide to provide a smartphone for kids. Multiple high-quality options are available from different brands suitable for younger […]