Google Fit – Review
Fitness industry has grown by leaps and bounds in the last decade. People from all around the globe are now more concerned about their fitness and they’re taking action about it. With the help of sophisticated technology we have now, it has become simpler and easier to practice our fitness activities properly. Smartphone and Wearable apps can help you tremendously in this aspect; as such apps can track all of your fitness routine and produce appropriate results for you. Google Fit is one such best fitness app that can help you measure, track, and plan your fitness routine. Continue reading this review to find out more about this app.
Since every other fitness app offers several features, let’s see what this app offers and if they’re really effective or not.
- Scope for Goals: The main purpose of a fitness tracker app is to help you accomplish your goals. This app from Google does it really well, as you can set goals preferably, according to your daily life. This app offers an option called Daily Goals, where you can set up your aim of desired daily steps and activity. According to many doctors, an adult should walk a minimum of 10,000 steps every day, to stay healthy and fit. So, you can use this feature to track and plan your daily activity and accomplish your goals with ease.
Read Also: Files Go by Google – Review
- Activity Tracker: Not everyone loves to workout with their phone, which is why this app has introduced a very effective feature called Activities. Here, you can select from the given activity list which include Walking, Biking, Running and Other. Once you setup your activity, this app then simply activates the daily timing for the respective activity. Every day, the app estimates the count of your activity and presents you with the results. Many users have reported that the estimations are very accurate.
- Analytics: When it comes to fitness, you can get the results only when you track and analyze your activity regularly. By doing so, you ensure that there’s no miscalculations happening. This health tracking app provides you a feature called See Graph Details, where you can get access to your exercise graphs that offer a clean analysis of your workout activities. You can access daily data, weekly data, and monthly data as well. Furthermore, you can also view these analytics through the app’s webpage as well.
- App Connections: You may use a few other exercise-related apps along with this best health tracking app. If you want to access all your data at one place, Google Fit lets you do it seamlessly. With this app, you can simply pair with many fitness apps such as Strava, Nike+, Lifesum, and many others. Once you pair this app with any other 3rd party wellness app, you can instantly access the combined data through this app.
- Nutrition Insights: If you’re looking out for an app that offers nutrition advice, whether it’s for weight loss or gain, this app does it swiftly for you. You can enter your weight regularly and track your progress with relation to your workout activities. By doing so, you can simply make any necessary changes that are necessary for your fitness goals.
Read Also: Google Assistant – Review
Pros & Cons
Although any app from the Google ecosystem works just fine, let’s go over the key pros and cons of this app.
- Clean interface, providing a very user-friendly experience.
- Real-time statistics giving you useful insights.
- Great scope for goals and activities, motivating you to pursue your fitness dreams.
- Wide range of compatibility with other related apps.
- Ability to access your information from anywhere.
- As of now, no option to enter calorie consumption stats.
Google Fit has been labeled as the best fitness tracking app by many users. After a thorough usage and inspection, we conclude the same, as this simply yet effective app helps you accomplish your wellness goals with great efficiency. If you’re a fitness junkie, you must install this app and let it assist you. Furthermore, you can also connect this app to wearable, making it a much more advanced option. Download this app from here and enjoy working out.
Are you finally ready to optimize your website? Ready to create a user-friendly website that can dramatically increase your sales? Then, you must have already gone through all the amazing A/B testing tools available in the market. You know the UX A/B testing software market wasn’t that crowded a few years back. There were only […]
Are you running an online store? Then, dispatching items, tracking deliveries, taking returns, and managing stock must give you a terrible migraine. But, not anymore! With the best warehouse management software in 2021, you can efficiently manage all warehouse operations with ease. WMS software will reduce manual labor and improve customer services in no time. […]
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]
Now that your iPhone storage is almost full and the easiest way to free up some space is to move your large files from iPhone to your Mac. Videos occupy fair share of total storage space and it is wise to move these large files to your Mac so that you give your iOS device […]
Today, you can open Spotify or iTunes apps anytime on your phone and listen to unlimited music. But, if you want a full listing experience, your good old radio is the best option. For some witty talks, meaningful entertainment, and lighthearted programs, online radio stations are the right place. It doesn’t matter where you are […]
The tech industry has taken pole position in the latest the MBA Career Services & Employer Alliance survey, with the industry seeing the largest increase in full-time job postings in business schools in the autumn of 2020. During a difficult time for both job hunters and entrepreneurs, says MBA Atch, tech ‘is the silver lining’, with various […]