Google Fit – Review
Fitness industry has grown by leaps and bounds in the last decade. People from all around the globe are now more concerned about their fitness and they’re taking action about it. With the help of sophisticated technology we have now, it has become simpler and easier to practice our fitness activities properly.
Smartphone and Wearable apps can help you tremendously in this aspect; as such apps can track all of your fitness routine and produce appropriate results for you. Google Fit is one such best fitness app that can help you measure, track, and plan your fitness routine. Continue reading this review to find out more about this app.
Since every other fitness app offers several features, let’s see what this app offers and if they’re really effective or not.
- Scope for Goals: The main purpose of a fitness tracker app is to help you accomplish your goals. This app from Google does it really well, as you can set goals preferably, according to your daily life. This app offers an option called Daily Goals, where you can set up your aim of desired daily steps and activity. According to many doctors, an adult should walk a minimum of 10,000 steps every day, to stay healthy and fit. So, you can use this feature to track and plan your daily activity and accomplish your goals with ease.
- Activity Tracker: Not everyone loves to workout with their phone, which is why this app has introduced a very effective feature called Activities. Here, you can select from the given activity list which include Walking, Biking, Running and Other. Once you setup your activity, this app then simply activates the daily timing for the respective activity. Every day, the app estimates the count of your activity and presents you with the results. Many users have reported that the estimations are very accurate.
- Analytics: When it comes to fitness, you can get the results only when you track and analyze your activity regularly. By doing so, you ensure that there’s no miscalculations happening. This health tracking app provides you a feature called See Graph Details, where you can get access to your exercise graphs that offer a clean analysis of your workout activities. You can access daily data, weekly data, and monthly data as well. Furthermore, you can also view these analytics through the app’s webpage as well.
- App Connections: You may use a few other exercise-related apps along with this best health tracking app. If you want to access all your data at one place, Google Fit lets you do it seamlessly. With this app, you can simply pair with many fitness apps such as Strava, Nike+, Lifesum, and many others. Once you pair this app with any other 3rd party wellness app, you can instantly access the combined data through this app.
- Nutrition Insights: If you’re looking out for an app that offers nutrition advice, whether it’s for weight loss or gain, this app does it swiftly for you. You can enter your weight regularly and track your progress with relation to your workout activities. By doing so, you can simply make any necessary changes that are necessary for your fitness goals.
Pros & Cons
Although any app from the Google ecosystem works just fine, let’s go over the key pros and cons of this app.
- Clean interface, providing a very user-friendly experience.
- Real-time statistics giving you useful insights.
- Great scope for goals and activities, motivating you to pursue your fitness dreams.
- Wide range of compatibility with other related apps.
- Ability to access your information from anywhere.
- As of now, no option to enter calorie consumption stats.
Google Fit has been labeled as the best fitness tracking app by many users. After a thorough usage and inspection, we conclude the same, as this simply yet effective app helps you accomplish your wellness goals with great efficiency. If you’re a fitness junkie, you must install this app and let it assist you.
Furthermore, you can also connect this app to wearable, making it a much more advanced option. Download this app from here and enjoy working out.
PC randomly turns off? Resolve random PC shutdowns sans overheating. Learn quick fixes—update drivers, check hardware, scan for malware, and more in this comprehensive troubleshooting guide.
Fix the frustrating Exit Code 1 crash when trying to open Minecraft. This article provides 8 step-by-step solutions to resolve the error. Learn exactly what causes the Exit Code 1 Minecraft crash and how to get Minecraft running smoothly again.
This in-depth review explores Xnxubd 2021 Frame Rate X 2 – the AI-powered video playback enhancement software that delivers 2X smoother streaming and gaming.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is a common issue that prevents the Share overlay from working properly. This article provides 9 fixes to resolve error code 0x0003.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
When you secure college admission to pursue a degree or diploma of your choice, what often comes to your mind? Except for those who got a chance to study in a specific university due to talent, especially sports, a significant proportion of students will want to land a well-paying job, whereas a few might opt […]