Best Videos Player for Windows 10/8/7 (Free & Paid) in 2021
The advanced video players for Windows are designed to support high quality videos while option to stream content on various sites. These powerful tools support most file formats with support to audio and video files. In this article, we have tested & reviewed some of the best videos player for Windows you should try in 2021.
Best Videos Player for Windows 10/8/7 in 2021
Your search for best videos player for Windows 10/8/7 ends here. Let’s review some of the best free & premium players you should try in 2021.
KMPlayer for PC is one of the best video players for Windows 10/8/7 that is designed to deliver ultra-high quality playback in the most compatible manner. You can try KMPlayer to enjoy high quality videos including 4K, 8K, UHD, and 60FPS. It supports all major file formats including AVI, MKV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, and more. KMPlayer is available for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Features of KMPlayer for PC
- It is equipped with high quality video renderer
- You can download videos from YouTube, Instagram, and Daily Motion.
- You can capture videos in your desired format including GIF
- It is optimized for low-end PC through hardware acceleration function.
- It is available both for 64-bit and 32-bit versions.
- It is equipped with video and audio quality functions.
- It supports all video, audio, and subtitle files.
- It supports URL streaming function such as radio, YouTube, etc.
- UI/UX improvements required
Device Support: Windows Vista & later (Windows 10 recommended)
VLC for Windows is one of the best free video players for your PC. This open source cross-platform multimedia player supports all major multimedia file formats. It also supports various streaming protocols to help you play your favorite video content. It is downloaded by millions of users around the world and they are satisfied users. The best part is VLC is available for all Windows versions from Windows XP SP3 to the latest Windows 10.
Features of VLC for Windows
- It supports most multimedia file formats.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- You can play files, discs, webcams, devices, and streams.
- It is free of spyware, annoying ads, and user tracking.
- It offers fast-hardware decoding.
- It is available for free.
- It is lightweight tool.
- It supports all Windows versions.
- Playing 5k/4k/UHD videos could be troublesome on VLC.
Device Support: Supports all Windows versions
PotPlayer is an advanced multimedia player for Windows for 2021 that supports both 32bit and 64bit versions. You can use PotPlayer for Windows to enjoy maximum performance with the minimum resources. It uses DXVA, CUDA< and QuickSync to provide effective results. One of the good things about PotPlayer for Windows is that, it supports various types of 3D glasses to help you enjoy 3D experience on your PC or 3DTV.
Features of PotPlayer for Windows
- It supports various output formats.
- Side by Side, Page Flipping, and Top and Bottom view is supported.
- It supports various subtitle formats.
- It supports OpenCodec so users can easily add whatever they want.
- You can preview the scene with snapchots.
- It offers smooth and seamless video play.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter in the video.
- It supports various devices such as TV, DVD, HDTV.
- It doesn’t support Windows 10.
Device Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
GOM Player Plus is premium videos player for Windows. You can use this powerful software to feel videos vividly. It supports all basic playback features including language, subtitle, subtitle sync controls, and screen capture. You can also find various additional features to enhance your experience. It provides every essential feature you need to play your favorite videos without annoying ads. Download GOM Player Plus today to enjoy best watching experience on your PC.
Features of GOM Player Plus
- It supports smooth 4K, UHD, high-resoultion playback.
- It works on simple & intuitive interface.
- It offers user friendly product design and clean skins to offer enhances user experience.
- It is available for latest Windows versions.
- It supports multiple languages.
- It plays all video formats effortlessly.
- It is ad-free premium video player.
- It doesn’t support old Windows versions.
Device Compatibility: Windows 7 & later
Price: $15 unlimited for lifetime
5kPlayer is one of the best video players for Windows 10/8/7 in 2021 that has higher ratings and satisfied user base. This free media player for Windows helps play UHD videos, music files, AIrPlay, and DLNA supported content. You can play audio or video files from local storage or you can stream it on YouTube, Vimeo or other sites. It supports all file formats including option to play 4k/5k/HEVC files. It offers 360 VR option to offer effective results.
Features of 5kPlayer
- It supports AIrPlay and DLNA wireless stream.
- It makes multi-screen sharing easy.
- It works comprehensively offering DLNA controller, DLNA server, and DLNA renderer.
- It works as a hardware-accelerated free music & video player for Windows.
- It allows you to download videos from streaming sites and social media platforms.
- You can download your favorite videos using this tool.
- It has a built-in radio player.
- It supports all major file formats including 4k/5k video files support.
- You may encounter certain quality issues while playing UHD videos.
Device Compatibility: Windows 10/8/7
Now that you know best video players for Windows, try any of these software to enjoy your favorite video in high quality. These software are highly suggested as they offer highest quality results. Do try them and share your experience in the comments below. If you have tried any other software and found it amazing, comment in the section below and we will try to add that in our best videos player for Windows list in 2021.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]