Write for Us
Last updated on November 12, 2017 at 1:10 pm
Our contributing writers suggest, writing for TechCommuters is a sheer pleasure!
We offer you a professional platform to share your information and knowledge about wide technology sphere. Here, you get a chance to engage directly with readers by writing about different topics of your choice. We create authentic & actionable content to help users understand technology better.
Primarily, we accept product reviews, How to articles, Infographics, informative videos, product comparison articles, tutorials, tips & tricks, White papers, editorials, latest tech news and other technology topics. You can contribute content for both software & hardware related topics.
TechCommuters offers you a one-stop platform to learn and interact with the thriving tech community. Here, we help you generate referral traffic to your website by allowing you to back link your pages. Further, we share posts across our network on social media that will eventually boost traffic to your website. It will also bring new users for your products.
In short, we offer you increased traffic to your website, increased subscribers, social media promotion, increased online presence and help you build your brand.
- We prefer posts relevant to our niche preferably technology, digital marketing, games, cyber security, gadgets etc.
- The post should be minimum 1000 words long.
- Original and unique content (CopyScape proof content).
- If images are sourced, mention the source.
- No affiliate or promotional links.
- One link in the content body.
- Include cover image & internal images in separate zip folder (with no company logo on images)
- Any external link will remain no-follow/sponsored
Submit a Post
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you want to avail professional content writing services, then visit this page.
Any external link will remain on blog for maximum 365 days. We can remove it without prior notice if it is required.
Amount paid for text or link advertisements will remain nonrefundable.
Jurisdiction for any disputes will be our local city area/court.