FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Review: Bring Back Your Lost iPhone Files
Being a smartphone by simply touching the screen you can accidentally delete files and there is no way to stop it. But if you have a good data recovery backup tool then things can change. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery application helps recover lost data from iOS devices.
In this post we will discuss, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool and why is it recommended.
Table of Contents:
- Why do we lose data?
- How will FoneDog iOS Data Recover help?
- Pros and Cons
- How to use FoneDong iOS to recover data from iOS devices?
Why do we lose data?
To resolve a problem we need to understand both the problem and the reason behind it. Here, we’d discuss the reasons for data loss.
- Accidentally deleting data – This one is the most common for all.
- Forgot password – Failing to recall unlock code can result in data loss.
- Water Damage – If your smart device falls into the water all the data is gone.
- Latest iOS Update -If you end up installing a buggy update you an up making your device unusable.
- System Error – Sometimes while downloading data or installing updates if the connection drop you might lose data.
- Factory Reset – to resolve unresolved issues you might factory reset data and erase all the files on it.
Now that we know, the causes let’s learn how FoneDog iOS can help and get back deleted data.
Also Read: Best Data Recovery Software for Windows
How will the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool help?
As an outline FoneDog iOS Data Recovery helps recover deleted files or lost data from iOS devices that support iOS 13 and higher. Using this tool, you can recover most of the files. The tool offers three ways using which you can recover data.
- Recover any type of lost data be it photos, videos, WhatsApp data or anything
- Easy to use tool
- Recover data directly from iPhone devices without backup
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Retrieve data using any of three effective methods
- Select files you wish to recover
- Perform deep scan to recover as much data as you can
Pros and Cons
|Easy to use and powerful tool||A bit expensive. However, it offers discount, that you need to confirm with FoneDog support.|
|Compatible with the latest iOS||It may take a bit longer to scan, if you choose Deep scan.|
|Preview before recovering data|
|Free trial version|
|30- day money-back guarantee|
How to use FoneDog iOS to recover data from iOS devices?
FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool offers three data recovery methods. Using any of them as per your convenience you can recover data.
Method 1: Recover Data From iPhone That Does Not Have Backup
FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool is safe to use, using it you can restore data without worrying about overwriting data on your iPhone device. You can recover all data from iTunes and iCloud backup files. To start using this powerful tool all you need is to download and install the tool. Once installed you can use different steps explained below to recover deleted data.
Steps to recover data from an iPhone without backup:
- Open FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool and connect your device to the computer.
- Now, from the left pane select Recover from iOS Device.
3. Once the device is connected you will see the name on your screen. To start the scan and look for deleted data Click Start Scan. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool will now scan your device for deleted files. Depending on the size of the disk and amount of deleted data FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool will take time.
4. Once the scanning is done, you will see a list of files. Select the ones that you want to recover and click Recover.
That’s it using these 4 simple steps and FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool you can recover deleted data from any iPhone without backup.
Method 2: Restore data from iTunes Backup files
Note: If you wish to restore the backup in the future, disable the automatic backup feature before connecting your device to the computer.
1. Open FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool.
2. Click Recover from iTunes Backup Files option > select the device that you wish to scan and click Scan. The program will now check the selected device for iTunes backup files.
3. Once the scanning is done; select the file you wish to restore. Preview the contents and select the files you wish to recover.
4. Now go ahead and click Recover.
Also Read: Best Data Recovery Software for Mac
Method 3: Recovering data using iCloud Backup Files
1. Launch FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool on your Windows or Mac machine.
2. Now click the third option that reads Recover from iCloud Backup File present in the left pane.
3. Log in to your iCloud account using which you backed up data on iPhone and other iOS devices. Now, select the backup file you would want to restore from the list. You can sort the backup by the date this will make selecting the file easy.
4. Click Scan Downloaded.
5. Once the backup file is downloaded, the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool will list down all the files that the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool was able to scan. You can choose multiple files or just one. Upon selecting the files click Next.
6. Preview scanned files and once you are sure that this the file to be restored select it can click Recover.
Using these simple steps, you can recover deleted files from your iPhone.
Undoubtedly, FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool is an excellent tool to restore lost or deleted files. Using any of the three methods provided by the tool you can retrieve data from any of the iOS devices. Most importantly this tool scans your system for all types of deleted files.
Therefore, if you suffer from data loss due to any reason you can trust FoneDog iOS Data Recovery tool. You can use any of the three methods to recover data. What do you think about the tool? Do share your feedback.
What is internet security? Internet security and network security refer to the same thing. However, internet security is slightly different from cybersecurity. In truth, it won’t be wrong to say that internet security is just but a segment of cybersecurity. It is prudent that you clearly understand the distinction between the two. By definition, […]
There are times when you’re listening to your favorite song. And when you hear the verse or chorus that you love the most, you wish you could set it as a ringtone for your iPhone. There are also times when you’re at a public place, and a phone starts to ring that sounds just similar […]
The expectations and excitement we see around artificial intelligence (AI) today are amazingly overwhelming. We’ll be talking to our computers soon. Is this so and how real is all this? As an industry student of technology, I can say that we are going through a rather interesting stage, when, on the one hand, the hype […]
Dr.Fone is a complete utility software hub. It has Data Recovery, System Repair, Screen Unlock, Phone Manager, and many other tools for iOS users. However, today, the TC team would like to share Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool review with our readers and disclose many new things about the program. So, let’s check out […]
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]