Gaming industry has been around the block since ages. Ever since the inception of digital games, there had been endless innovations that are still continuing till date. The inception of smartphones gave rise to a new era of gaming, as now you can simply play tons of games just through your mobile device by tapping on its screen. Now, mobile gaming is very huge, thanks to many developer companies churning out amazing games one after another. Among such amazing smartphone games, Dead Trigger 2 definitely deserves special attention. Especially, if you’re a lover of zombie hunting, this game is the best bet. With the initial installment being released in 2012 and after its immense success, Madfinger Games, the developer company had release the second installment in the proceeding year, 2013. Now, with numerous updates, this game has stood as one of the best mobile games ever.
- Fast-paced first person shooter game with thrilling gameplay.
- Tons of missions to play and win.
- Amazing Graphics that may seem too good for a smartphone game.
- Labeled as an Editor’s Choice game in the Google Play Store.
Read Also: Subway Surfers – Game Review
- Wide range of weapons from which you can choose your favorite one.
- A great game story that keeps you engaging without any boring moment.
- An extended gameplay that offers 10 regions to play in.
- Different gaming models which include Solo Campaigns, Side Quests, Global Mission, and many more.
- Availability of Coins and Rewards that can be earned.
- Can compete with other players around the world through online gaming mode.
The Dead Trigger 2’s theme is pretty simply yet very interesting and exciting. Basically, the game starts with you fighting zombies along with your global resistance team mates. With each level, the story gets deeper, as you also earn rewards and points for completing those levels. Then, one of the most important things you need to focus on here is Hideout. Here, you can craft and construct several anti-zombie weapons. You can unlock new weapons and items either by using gold or blueprints that you find. Then with the unlocked weapons and items, you continue your zombie hunt along with your team members.
Now, talking about the gameplay of Dead Trigger 2, we must first focus on super zombies, which are quite difficult to kill. They annoy you a lot and may lead to frustration, which is the trick her. Unless, you remain calm and aim properly, they’re very difficult to kill. There’s another breed of villains here, which are rampages. They charge at you with super speeds, only allowing you very short amount of time to attack. To kill super zombies and rampages, you better use explosives. Furthermore, with each killed zombie, you get ammo and rewards, which you can use later in the game.
Here’s another great aspect of this amazingly developed game. The graphics of this first person shooting game is one of the main reasons for millions of game downloads. While playing game, you may sometimes feel that you’re really out there hunting zombies. The wide range of environments in the game is perfectly designed. The developer of this game, Madfinger has built this game using one of the advanced gaming engines, Unity. There are only a few other smartphone games that compete with this game in the graphics department.
Dead Trigger 2 is one of those mobile games that are compatible with pretty much any smartphone that has been released in the last few years. If you want to play this game on Android, You need a minimum of Android operating system 4.1 or above, 512 MB RAM, 1GHZ processor, and 320×480 screen resolution. If you’re going to run this game on an iPhone, you need a minimum of iPhone 4 or higher. Make sure that you have a free disk space of at least 1.5 GB.
Pros & Cons
Now, it’s time to learn about some of the pros and cons of this game.
- Challenging boss levels that demand the best out of you.
- 50 types of weapons to choose from and 33 unique environments to play in.
- For Console players, this game supports MOGA.
- Runs smooth and steady without any crashes.
- High-flying gameplay offering a very thrilling experience.
- Consistent updates that are loaded with new stories and features.
- You can play this game of Facebook as well.
- No offline mode available yet.
Read Also: Clash of Clans – Game Review
With a 4.5 star rating on Google Play Store and a 4.4 star rating on App Store, this game has already proved that it’s one of the best zombie shooter games out there. With over 60 million players, this game never fails to deliver exciting moments. If you’re a fan of first person shooter mobile games, you should definitely try this game. Download it from here and have fun.