Tap Review – The Futuristic Wearable Keyboard, Mouse & Controller
Wearable technology is one of the most innovative inventions in the recent times. As we know, technology has been growing with a rapid pace and wearable tech is a great example for that. With such advanced gadgets you can perform many tasks in a much simpler and easier way. If you’ve already got any wearable gadget, you must know how convenient it is to operate one. Among such gadgets, Tap is one of the latest additions that have been proven very effective and efficient. It is a gadget that you wear on one hand to control your devices and input text using simple finger taps. Sounds cool? Well, it will be cooler when you use this sophisticated gadget which has already garnered a huge following across the globe. Continue reading this detailed review to know more about this product.
Highlights of Tap – The Wearable Keyboard, Mouse & Controller
- Multi-purpose wearable gadget that offers multiple modes.
- Fully customizable including shortcut macros like CTRL+C
- A kid-friendly gadget which makes it a universal product.
- Free training through TagGenius, a game which helps you learn tapping in 90 minutes.
Tap is one of the first of its kind. This product has been in development for 3 years and finally got released after several prototypes. To understand this product in a better way, read about the features below:
- Single Handed Wearable Input: While using electronic devices, we mostly use two hands. Even while using smartphones, sometimes you may have to use your second hand in several instances. But, what if you can operate any device with just a single hand? Whether you want to input through a keyboard or a mouse, you can do it all via one hand with the help of Tap. You can do that without holding anything in your hand, since this gadget is a wearable. The device is comfortable to wear so you have full range of motion with the tapping hand as well.
Read Also: What’s the Latest in Wearable Technology?
- Multi-Lingual: When talking about keyboards, most of them support only one language or two at most. But, Tap on the other hand supports multiple languages input. This if one of the only few products that is compatible with multi-lingual input support. No matter what language you want to type, Tap will do it for you. This is one of the most adored features of this product by the users who are already enjoying this gadget.
- Portable & Tactile: When you’re traveling often, it might get quite difficult to carry a keyboard and mouse wherever you go. But, to help you with such scenarios, Tap has been introduced. This is a very tiny gadget which is portable meaning that you can carry it everywhere without any hassles. Furthermore, this product is extremely tactile which means that you can use this product on any type of surface. You can even type with Tap on your body itself.
- Ergonomic Design: One of the most important aspects you should consider while buying a wearable is the design of the product. Since we’re talking about virtual keyboard and mouse, let’s see how the design of Tap is. Basically, while using a mouse and keyboard for long time, you will definitely feel some inconvenience and pain in your wrist. But, Tap is a wearable with which you can input without moving your wrist too much. You just operate through your fingers. Tap also takes stress off your median nerve, which has been linked to RSI and other typing injuries
- Multi-mode: With so many products available out there, it can get quite difficult to choose one. For a product to stand out and stay ahead of the competitors, it should offer multiple features. Tap does it in style, as it offers a multitude of modes ranging from Keyboard mode to Controller mode. With keyboard and mouse modes, you can input and operate flawlessly. The Game mode offers a great assistance while playing games just by operating with your fingers. Music mode provides you a convenient way of enjoying music. Controller mode can be used to operate and control pretty much any device. Finally, there’s a custom mode where you can create and personalize a mode according to your requirements.
A wearable technology gadget should be compatible with multiple platforms. The developers of the Tap know this very well and designed their product accordingly. This gadget is compatible with multiple operating systems such as Android, iOS, and Windows. You can also operate this via Bluetooth and control Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PCs, VR/AR, and certain Smart Tvs.
Read Also: Futuristic Wearable Tech You Can Own Now
Pros & Cons
Here’s a look at the pros and cons of this amazing wearable:
- Extremely easy to use and lightweight to carry.
- Can be used to operate pretty much any electronic device.
- Supports multiple platforms.
- A great battery life of 7-day standby and 8 hours tapping.
- Comes with a 12-month warranty and 30 day return policy.
- A bit pricey if you’re on budget.
Gone are the days of watching hi-tech gadgets in movies. Now, you can actually buy and use such sophisticated products. Tap is one of such hi-tech products that you can wear and use with ease. Now, you can operate keyboard and mouse just with a single hand with the help of Tap. This product has already been labeled as one of the best wearable out there by many industry experts. Hurry up and get yourself one from here.
The train journey is a wholesome experience. Getting to know different places, meeting new people, lazy talks, speed rush, and so much more. Now, imagine what if you get all the train experience while sitting at your home? Cool, right? By playing train games on your iOS gadgets, you can ride, drive or perform stunts […]
The simulation gaming genre is hard to ignore in 2021. A game that can lift the barrier between real life and virtual life. These games can stimulate your senses and let you live your gaming fantasies. Simulator games are a perfect combination of fun and technology that you can’t afford to miss out on. Today, […]
Are you finally ready to optimize your website? Ready to create a user-friendly website that can dramatically increase your sales? Then, you must have already gone through all the amazing A/B testing tools available in the market. You know the UX A/B testing software market wasn’t that crowded a few years back. There were only […]
Are you running an online store? Then, dispatching items, tracking deliveries, taking returns, and managing stock must give you a terrible migraine. But, not anymore! With the best warehouse management software in 2021, you can efficiently manage all warehouse operations with ease. WMS software will reduce manual labor and improve customer services in no time. […]
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]
Now that your iPhone storage is almost full and the easiest way to free up some space is to move your large files from iPhone to your Mac. Videos occupy fair share of total storage space and it is wise to move these large files to your Mac so that you give your iOS device […]