Tap Review – The Futuristic Wearable Keyboard, Mouse & Controller
Wearable technology is one of the most innovative inventions in the recent times. As we know, technology has been growing with a rapid pace and wearable tech is a great example for that. With such advanced gadgets you can perform many tasks in a much simpler and easier way. If you’ve already got any wearable gadget, you must know how convenient it is to operate one. Among such gadgets, Tap is one of the latest additions that have been proven very effective and efficient. It is a gadget that you wear on one hand to control your devices and input text using simple finger taps. Sounds cool? Well, it will be cooler when you use this sophisticated gadget which has already garnered a huge following across the globe. Continue reading this detailed review to know more about this product.
Highlights of Tap – The Wearable Keyboard, Mouse & Controller
- Multi-purpose wearable gadget that offers multiple modes.
- Fully customizable including shortcut macros like CTRL+C
- A kid-friendly gadget which makes it a universal product.
- Free training through TagGenius, a game which helps you learn tapping in 90 minutes.
Tap is one of the first of its kind. This product has been in development for 3 years and finally got released after several prototypes. To understand this product in a better way, read about the features below:
- Single Handed Wearable Input: While using electronic devices, we mostly use two hands. Even while using smartphones, sometimes you may have to use your second hand in several instances. But, what if you can operate any device with just a single hand? Whether you want to input through a keyboard or a mouse, you can do it all via one hand with the help of Tap. You can do that without holding anything in your hand, since this gadget is a wearable. The device is comfortable to wear so you have full range of motion with the tapping hand as well.
Read Also: What’s the Latest in Wearable Technology?
- Multi-Lingual: When talking about keyboards, most of them support only one language or two at most. But, Tap on the other hand supports multiple languages input. This if one of the only few products that is compatible with multi-lingual input support. No matter what language you want to type, Tap will do it for you. This is one of the most adored features of this product by the users who are already enjoying this gadget.
- Portable & Tactile: When you’re traveling often, it might get quite difficult to carry a keyboard and mouse wherever you go. But, to help you with such scenarios, Tap has been introduced. This is a very tiny gadget which is portable meaning that you can carry it everywhere without any hassles. Furthermore, this product is extremely tactile which means that you can use this product on any type of surface. You can even type with Tap on your body itself.
- Ergonomic Design: One of the most important aspects you should consider while buying a wearable is the design of the product. Since we’re talking about virtual keyboard and mouse, let’s see how the design of Tap is. Basically, while using a mouse and keyboard for long time, you will definitely feel some inconvenience and pain in your wrist. But, Tap is a wearable with which you can input without moving your wrist too much. You just operate through your fingers. Tap also takes stress off your median nerve, which has been linked to RSI and other typing injuries
- Multi-mode: With so many products available out there, it can get quite difficult to choose one. For a product to stand out and stay ahead of the competitors, it should offer multiple features. Tap does it in style, as it offers a multitude of modes ranging from Keyboard mode to Controller mode. With keyboard and mouse modes, you can input and operate flawlessly. The Game mode offers a great assistance while playing games just by operating with your fingers. Music mode provides you a convenient way of enjoying music. Controller mode can be used to operate and control pretty much any device. Finally, there’s a custom mode where you can create and personalize a mode according to your requirements.
A wearable technology gadget should be compatible with multiple platforms. The developers of the Tap know this very well and designed their product accordingly. This gadget is compatible with multiple operating systems such as Android, iOS, and Windows. You can also operate this via Bluetooth and control Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops, PCs, VR/AR, and certain Smart Tvs.
Read Also: Futuristic Wearable Tech You Can Own Now
Pros & Cons
Here’s a look at the pros and cons of this amazing wearable:
- Extremely easy to use and lightweight to carry.
- Can be used to operate pretty much any electronic device.
- Supports multiple platforms.
- A great battery life of 7-day standby and 8 hours tapping.
- Comes with a 12-month warranty and 30 day return policy.
- A bit pricey if you’re on budget.
Gone are the days of watching hi-tech gadgets in movies. Now, you can actually buy and use such sophisticated products. Tap is one of such hi-tech products that you can wear and use with ease. Now, you can operate keyboard and mouse just with a single hand with the help of Tap. This product has already been labeled as one of the best wearable out there by many industry experts. Hurry up and get yourself one from here.
What is internet security? Internet security and network security refer to the same thing. However, internet security is slightly different from cybersecurity. In truth, it won’t be wrong to say that internet security is just but a segment of cybersecurity. It is prudent that you clearly understand the distinction between the two. By definition, […]
There are times when you’re listening to your favorite song. And when you hear the verse or chorus that you love the most, you wish you could set it as a ringtone for your iPhone. There are also times when you’re at a public place, and a phone starts to ring that sounds just similar […]
The expectations and excitement we see around artificial intelligence (AI) today are amazingly overwhelming. We’ll be talking to our computers soon. Is this so and how real is all this? As an industry student of technology, I can say that we are going through a rather interesting stage, when, on the one hand, the hype […]
Dr.Fone is a complete utility software hub. It has Data Recovery, System Repair, Screen Unlock, Phone Manager, and many other tools for iOS users. However, today, the TC team would like to share Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool review with our readers and disclose many new things about the program. So, let’s check out […]
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]