Best Plagiarism Checker Apps for Android in 2023
In today’s modern era, becoming an authentic writer is not an easy task, especially as new technology-driven tools are taking birth.
Some authors simply revive an old content into a new one by using AI-driven tools like paraphrasing and article spinners.
No doubt that these AI-driven tools produce quick results without wasting any time but still even after so much involvement in it, these tools cannot replace a professional writer.
Why is it important to use a plagiarism checker?
A professional writer will keep the content quite natural, use simple words, will make the content sound smooth, eliminate grammatical mistakes and use a plagiarism checker before finally publishing the article.
Now if you noticed a pro writer will use plagiarism checker but is in it again AI-driven tool?
Yes, indeed it’s!
But here the concern is quality writing or becoming an authentic writer both require uniqueness.
It varies from person to person how much on average a professional writer writes content.
No matter he or she is low or high on word count but manually checking the uniqueness of content is impossible.
One can be caught intentionally or unintentionally in the consequences of the plagiarism act.
Hence, one can only take precautionary measures to prevent his /her credibility as a professional writer.
Although, there are different online applications available online to check the quality of your content but choosing the best one can be a challenging task especially for beginners.
Irrespective of who you are, a student, a blogger, a content writer, or a new webmaster you can download one of these plagiarism checkers.
These are filtered by many experts as a reliable and effective application for detecting plagiarism in any form of content.
Best Plagiarism Checker Apps for Android in 2023
Some of these plagiarism checkers are free while others are paid, but they all are effective in some common ways.
App size: 16MB
Prepostseo is one of the best Plagiarism checker app for writers to check the originality of their content.
- First of all, it’s user-friendly, allows the user to copy and paste the text from the writing source directly onto the app interface.
- It allows the user to integrate the application usage even in emails, descriptions, or other business texts to detect plagiarism
- This app auto-generates detailed report including matching sources, word count, percentage of unique content that can be shared with other users by downloading it
- It also allows the user to upload files directly from their local storage as it supports all the popular formats like Docx, PDF, TXT, etc.
- This app is free, no subscription or upfront fees are asked but allows to check content within the limit of 1000 words
- For additional features and to extend your word limit you can choose one of the Prepostseo premium plans.
App size: 48MB
Skandy is one of the top plagiarism checking apps that allows users to not only check originality in the text but also in images.
- It allows the users to directly upload pictures, screenshots, and print media through its user interface and check the plagiarism in it
- It supports all the major file formats including. TXT, Docx, Doc, etc.
- A unique feature of this app is that it sends reports via email
- An extra feature of this app is that it also converts images into text format.
3. Plagiarism checker
App size: 3.3MB
Plagiarism checker is a great application for people looking to identify plagiarism in their writing content.
- It’s the only app that matches your content with 5 various platforms, Google books, Google Scholar, Google search engine, Yahoo, and Babylon
- It generates reports showing the percentage of uniqueness, exact matching sources
- It fetches plagiarism even from images uploaded, thanks to its OCR technologies
- It produces quick results
- It allows users to upload files from the cloud and local storage.
App size: 16MB
Kavach is another popular choice among many writers, bloggers, and editors to check their content uniqueness.
- It’s equipped with the latest algorithms that precisely check for any relevancy with similar content
- It allows the user to check the quality of the content without any word limitation
- It’s developed by genius students, hence, it’s highly acknowledged in the education sector for detecting plagiarism in academic writings.
App size: 29MB
Plagianator is a top-quality anti-plagiarism checker app, which many writers, bloggers, and students prefer due to its quality detecting capabilities.
- It checks deep down the content by matching sentence by sentence and reports any plagiarism found in it
- It allows a user to check the quality of the content with limited queries along with 2000 words per query
- It also allows a user to upload direct pictures into the user interface for checking plagiarism in the picture text.
- It generates a report by showing the relevancy and uniqueness percentage.
Online play stores are jacked up with tons of applications.
Choosing the most effective one and that too according to your needs can be a daunting task for beginners.
If you are looking for the best plagiarism checking applications then the above-listed apps are one of the highly regarded apps that most people prefer while checking their writing piece.
Explore a comprehensive guide comparing top bulk email software to streamline communication. Discover key features, pros, and cons to help choose the ideal solution for your business’s email marketing needs.
PC randomly turns off? Resolve random PC shutdowns sans overheating. Learn quick fixes—update drivers, check hardware, scan for malware, and more in this comprehensive troubleshooting guide.
Fix the frustrating Exit Code 1 crash when trying to open Minecraft. This article provides 8 step-by-step solutions to resolve the error. Learn exactly what causes the Exit Code 1 Minecraft crash and how to get Minecraft running smoothly again.
This in-depth review explores Xnxubd 2021 Frame Rate X 2 – the AI-powered video playback enhancement software that delivers 2X smoother streaming and gaming.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is a common issue that prevents the Share overlay from working properly. This article provides 9 fixes to resolve error code 0x0003.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
When you secure college admission to pursue a degree or diploma of your choice, what often comes to your mind? Except for those who got a chance to study in a specific university due to talent, especially sports, a significant proportion of students will want to land a well-paying job, whereas a few might opt […]