11 Best Remote Access Software (Free & Paid) in 2021
Best remote access software offers instant & efficient solution to take control of your work across devices remotely. There are remote desktop software, remote access program for mobile and even for tablets. In this article, we have tested and reviewed 11 best remote access software for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS that you should use in 2021. It includes free & paid solutions.
Best Remote Access Software (Free & Paid) for Year 2021
If you prefer to work from home occasionally or using the services of offshore companies, then you should install following remote screen sharing software on your computer or mobile gadgets.
TeamViewer is a remote control and support solution that connects more than 2.0 billion devices globally. It is an innovative technology studded supremely powerful, secured, and fast software with the motive to make a smaller world. This smart remote access program is compatible to Windows, macOS, Linux, and multiple browsers. TeamViewer for mobile is a dynamic solution that enables iOS and Android device users to share their screen. It allows streaming and facilitates users to fix issues beyond the limitations of the screen.
Key Takeaways –
- Establishes secure remote access on a 3G or improved internet connection.
- Powered by 256Bit AES encryption and ISO27001 certified data centers.
- Fixes outdated software
- TeamViewer for mobile devices feature is impressive and one of a kind.
- Integrated augmented reality approach.
- Centralized valuable data collection.
2. Zoho Assist
Zoho Assist is an best remote access software for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS that offers something beyond remote support, screen sharing and facility to edit remote files. This program is for everyone as it offers seamless user experience. Additionally, Raspberry Pi devices owners, and Chromebook users can use it. If you are running on a tight budget, then affordable Zoho Assist plans will be highly appreciated by you in 2021.
Key Takeaways –
- Dramatic feature control that involves troubleshooting, chat, VoIP, multiple connections, swift launch and so much more.
- Smooth management of unattended computer devices.
- Bulk deployment to fix a large number of computers.
- Data anonymization, breach notification, data encryption, and other security systems are followed to make the system secure.
Iperius Remote is advanced free remote desktop software for your PC that helps you with remote support, online meetings, remote access, and more. It offers simple and rapid solution to connect to any computer online. You can use its advanced features to work as if you were present locally. You can transfer files, share your screen, work from home or do numerous other tasks easily.
Key Takeways –
- It allows you to connect multiple customers simultaneously in separate windows. You can even have multiple operators access the same remote system.
- It allows you to open multiple connections and access numerous other features to improve work quality significantly.
- It is available as portable version. You can simply download the executable file and start using the software without need for installation.
- Iperius Remote is compatible with IOS and Android.
Connectwise Control is one of the best remote access software that is satisfying users on two levels – support and access. The support component is surged by the cloud-based approach that enables access in real-time and has the potential to assist various users like personal users, front end developers, etc., The support feature facilitates users to remotely print, remotely schedule meetings and remotely transfer files. Talking about access features, it gives the opportunity to a large group of users to share screen and work remotely as it comes with a central toolbox. The number of user access depends upon the software package subscribed to by you.
Key Takeaways –
- Dynamic software with aggressive deployment provision.
- Highly secured with AES-256 encryption and two-factor authentication.
- Multiple connection establishment.
- Figurative features like video auditing, remote diagnostic kit and reporting dashboard.
- Different plans to select from.
Free remote access software seekers can pick out this remote desktop software for Windows in 2021. It is imperial quality software that offers paid tools features in the package of a free tool. This best free remote access software is available in two parts – Host Software and Viewer Software. The host software is installed on the controller computer and viewer software on the remote access network. The viewer version can be operated without downloading and there’s remote access Android and iOS versions of the app also available you can try in 2021.
Key Takeaways –
- At one time, 10 remote users can access using this tool.
- It is a completely free remote access software.
- For Android and iOS users, a separate version of the program is available to download.
- The singular downside of software – it only works with Windows PCs so it is tough luck for Mac users.
The best remote access software award in the user’s favorite category goes to Splashtop as more than 159 million users back it. When you are looking for some refreshing features in 2021, then an awesome screen rate, high powered audio and video generating features are some of the highlighters. For business owners based in the education industry, Splashtop has some advanced options available to alive your classroom.
Key Takeaways –
- It is a user favorite software with an enormous user base.
- Highly suitable for educators and students.
- Three separate user options are available – personal, business and enterprise.
TightVNC or abbreviated as Virtual Network Computing or VNC – stands for a graphic-rich free remote desktop software that utilizes the remote framebuffer protocol to control another computer remotely. It is a high caliber remote access system to provide neat remote desktop access. Business users and IT experts are rooting for this software because it has an amplified operating system. Prominently, we can’t forget that TightVNC is a free tool.
Key Takeaways –
- Remote framebuffer technology is used to control protocols of another computer remotely.
- High caliber system for the finest quality remote monitoring.
- It is a best free remote access software for Windows, Android & iOS devices.
Remote access based on high speed and secure connection is covered by this free remote access software named AnyDesk. Unparalleled performance with the facility to edit images or videos, establish administrative control and opportunity to build teamwork solutions are key pointers of the program. For personal use, you can use the facilities of the app for free along with high frame rate, low latency, and efficient streaming.
Key Takeaways –
- Banking level security is offered by this powerful remote access software program.
- The smooth remote session can be enjoyed at 100 kB/s.
- Innovative new Codec is used to minimize the latency rate.
- Easy to operate with remote ID.
Have you ever imagine a scenario where you can share files or print files remotely from your work computer from your home in real-time, especially without human intervention. Well, something exactly is presented by this remote desktop software. RemotePC keeps you connected with your work or home PC without any hurdles.
Key Takeaways –
- One time instant access is granted to the connected remote computer.
- It is securely and safely accessed by the web.
- Sophisticated features of the package – remote printing, whiteboard, file transfer and chat between two machines.
- Smooth navigation with easy drag and drop option.
To get the premium quality remote access facility in 2021, small scale business organizations use the connection offered by LogMeIn. It is one tap solution that enables companies to collaborate and share their data. This is a smart remote access program that is compatible to small businesses too.
Key Takeaways –
- Size restriction isn’t part of this remote access software that enables the user to transfer, access and print bulky remote files.
- Multi monitoring and screen sharing features.
- Strong security with password management.
- LogMeIn has 1TB file storage and unlimited user to access.
For administrators and IT consultants, ManageEngine presented an advanced remote access program that is highly effective with the interactive user interface. End to end troubleshooting services for Windows, Mac, and Linux is fixed by this tool. It is a feature-rich tool to access desktop remotely with 12 diagnostic solutions like command prompt, file manager, event log viewer, device manager, and others.
Key Takeaways –
- It comes with 256 bit AES encryption.
- High-end technology for flawless communication.
- Option to edit and audit troubleshooting tasks.
- Two-factor authentication for solid security.
Software for You
Every remote access software available on the list or not – has unique and innovative features to offer you. So, you have to select the best software on the basis of your feature requirements, budget and device OS. Like, if you have a basic screen sharing requirement, then a free remote access software is sufficient for you. Moreover, you need to make sure that the software is well connected with your device like for Android users – it is recommended to use remote access Android tools only.
All in all, best remote access software for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS can make your work life a lot easier and help you meet your deadlines in 2021. If you like to share your remote sharing thoughts or have any queries, then TechCommuters comment box is open for you.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]