Last updated on January 30th, 2020 at 05:17 pm
Digital Marketing is a very complex process of promoting your brand and business through the internet. While, there are plenty of techniques involved in the stream of internet marketing, but you need to proceed with the most effective ones to gain best results.
If you’ve got some budget allocated for marketing purposes, you must definitely focus on paid marketing methods. One of the most effective paid marketing techniques is PPC. Basically, it stands for Paid Per Click, where you buy clicks from a source such as social media platforms, search engines, and many others.
These clicks are generated when a user sees your advertisement and gets interested. If you do it right and follow the best PPC trends 2020, these clicks will convert into leads and sales.
Read Also : 10 Best Advanced Content Marketing Techniques
Top 10 Advanced PPC Trends 2020
It’s highly important that you learn about some of the best PPC techniques 2020 to lower your marketing costs and improve the results. Here are a few things you should know about this topic:
- More Mobile Campaigns: No one can deny that the impact of smartphone technology has been rising exponentially. Well, it’s the same story when we discuss PPC marketing as well. With each day, the number of smartphone users is going rapidly. This directly means that there are more potential customers to your business marketing campaigns. As a digital marketer, one should definitely look onto taking advantage of this phenomenon before it gets saturated.
- AI and PPC: Artificial Intelligence is taking the tech industry to a whole new level. Along with that, AI has been instrumental in the development of many business related departments too. Pay per Click advertising industry also began to implement AI to bring better results for both the parties involved. With artificial intelligence, PPC campaigns can be made much easier for the marketers, since there will be lot of scope for automation.
- The Effects of Voice Search: Even though voice search has been around the block for quite some time, it’s getting the deserved attention only since the last couple of years. This is due to two reasons mainly; easy access through smartphones and the second one is simply the smart home devices such as Alexa, Google Home, and similar others. This phenomenon will definitely alter the way SEO works, which also will affect PPC.
- Rise of Amazon: Google and Facebook had enjoyed quite a duopoly for a few years in the advertising sector. Now, Amazon is going great guns with their innovative advert platform. Actually, Amazon’s platform is offering more scope for marketers to be able to succeed in generating sales more effectively. With this change, PPC spectrum has changed its dynamics lately. Many industry experts believe that Amazon is going to dominate more space in the coming months.
- Data-based Audience Targeting: Well, targeting is the most import aspect of any PPC campaign. One of the best PPC techniques IN 2020 is something that definitely involves sophisticated targeting, which obviously requires data that has deeper insights. All the major platforms now are offering data that provides narrowed-down information about the traffic. With such data, your ad campaign is going to be enhanced, which will result in better conversions.
- Visual Search: Users now can search for something on the internet using their camera. Services such as Google Lens and Pinterest Lens have been offering this type of searching mechanism for quite some time. This will definitely change the dynamics of search, which eventually affects the PPC spectrum as well. Many experts suggest that visual search is going to dominate the coming years, which also impacts several advertising mechanisms such as PPC.
Read Also : 10 Best Advanced SEO Techniques
- Better Remarketing: PPC remarketing is one of the most advanced PPC trends in 2020. With remarketing, a marketer can easily reach out to potential customers who may have happened to not convert in the previous effort. Advertising platforms start to offer more and more remarketing features. In the upcoming months, you can expect more flexibility in remarketing sector. Innovative technologies such as AI and Machine learning are going to play a vital role in this change.
- Social Media and PPC: Well, pretty much everyone has a social media account now. It has become a part and parcel of our communication. After search engines, social media platforms contribute the most to PPC advertising. Social Media giants like Facebook, twitter and several others have been very accommodating to the marketing when it comes to PPC advertising. The rise of social media’s role is going to one of the best PPC trends 2020.
- Higher Costs: Well, gone are the days of PPC advertising where you could get clicks for pennies. Now, the costs have risen substantially, especially in the last couple of years. But, you shouldn’t have anything to worry, if you know how to do it the right way. Improving your CTR ratio could help you by leaps and bounds. With everyone getting onto the PPC bandwagon, you must be smart and sharp to deal with the competition and lower down your costs.
- More Personalization: PPC advertising has been constantly evolving since its introduction. With each year, you get new and unique features which benefit your marketing campaigns. When it comes to pay per click adverts, targeting is the key factor that can either make it or break it for you. One of the most advanced ppc trends 2020 is going to be enhanced personalization if targeting. You will be able to target specific kind of users. For example, you will be able to target mobile users exclusively who’re using Gmail as their primary e-mail. There will be many such features in this section.
By now, you must’ve learned the 10 best PPC trends 2020. We’ve thoroughly researched to find out the defining and advanced PPC techniques 2020, so that you people like you could be benefited. If you want to get better results and succeed in PPC marketing, make sure that you take advantage of all the available features. Try to use tools that can save you time and energy. If you’ve got any doubts regarding this, feel free to comment below.