Boomerang – App Review
In today’s technological society, we’ve got an overwhelming number of gadgets available. While, most of these gadgets are extremely helpful in many ways, you should always take care of your usage extent. As adults, we may be able to take pretty good care of this aspect, but it gets a bit tricky when it comes to kids and teens.
Well, almost every kid now uses a tech gadget like a smartphone or a tablet. If no proper care is taken, they might get exposed to illicit things on the internet. In such situations, you should seek help of a best parent control software. Here, we’re presenting you with a highly acclaimed tool, Boomerang. Continue reading to see what this app has to offer and how it works.
- Extremely easy to use, even for the not-so-tech-savvy persons.
- Offers tons of features that help you safeguard your kids from any type of harmful activities.
- Three subscription plans available, from which you can choose the one the fits your requirements.
- Available for both iOS and Android.
Usually a parent control app requires access to a few administrative elements; you may face a few differences in features offered on different platforms. The features you get from Boomerang may differ between iOS and Android versions.
- Screen Time Reviewer: With this app, you can control how much time your kid gets to use a specific app or the device itself. You can restrict your child from using the device for limited time with this feature. You can also set access to only few selected apps which you think are good. You can also control time-out directly from the parent device. If you think you should extend some more time, you can do that as well. Furthermore, this app allows you to let your kid know how much time they’ve got left. Scheduling screen time is also possible with Boomerang.
- App Controller: Would you like to block your child from accessing specific apps? Well, you can do that seamlessly with this parent control application. You can also schedule specific apps which are supposed to be useful for your kid. But, here comes the best part. Boomerang lets you block apps based on a few filters as well. If you want to prohibit your child from accessing apps based on the age rating, this app lets you do it. Additionally, you can also block books and movies on the basis of age rating. Basically, you can let your kid access apps, movies, and books which are meant for kids.
- Regulated Browsing: Boomerang not only safeguards your kids from inappropriate apps, but also from inappropriate browsing activity as well. You can easily block specific websites which you don’t want your kid to access. You can also integrate this parent control app with the SPIN browser, which is specifically designed for such instances. You can also set this up to block any other browser. If you want to edit the blocked website settings, you can do that too. Finally, this app lets you monitor the web browsing history of your child as well. With this feature you will be seamlessly restrict your kids browsing activity to whatever extent you think is safe.
- Location Tracker: Are you concerned about your kid whenever they’re away? Well, with the help of Boomerang, you can take care of this issue, as this app offers a location tracking feature. You can check the location of your kid’s device anytime you would like to. In addition to that, you can also review the location history of that device as well. If you need to real time access to the location, you can configure it to report the location automatically to your device. Geofencing the location can also be done with this best parent control app.
- Family Messenger: Boomerang parent control app lets you communicate with all family devices through group chat feature. If you prefer to chat personally, you can use the one on one chat feature. Additionally, you can also reply to any app requests as well.
- Texting Reviewer: If you’re worried about your kid’s texting activities, you should definitely use the Text reviewer feature of this app. This feature lets you monitor text message logs of your child’s device. You can also get notified whenever an unknown number texts the number. Additionally, you can also receive alerts when particular numbers send texts. This app also lets you filter inappropriate words.
- Phone Calls Monitor: Boomerang has been labeled as one of the best parent control apps for its abundance of features. This app lets your review call logs of the device your kid uses. You can restrict calls to be made only to the selected contacts. You can also block specific contacts from incoming or outgoing calls.
- Device Security & Reporting: This parent control application lets you know if your child deletes protection. Furthermore, you can disable access to the device settings to ensure that your kid doesn’t remove protection. With such advanced settings, you will be able to prevent your kid from uninstalling the app as well. This tool sends detailed report to your every day. You can view app installation history, web history, text, calls, and many more.
- Very easy to use, even for parents who’re not so versed with technology.
- Regular updates that offer new features and bug fixes.
- High level of security, which protects the app from being uninstalled by your children.
- Detailed reports that let you access pretty much everything.
- Available for both iPhone and Android.
- Very reasonable and affordable price.
- Features vary on both platforms.
Every parent is concerned with how their kids are using smartphone technology. The aspect of internet brings much more complexity to this issue. To help you with such situations, Boomerang has brought some really efficient features that allow you to conduct proper monitoring. This app also offers a 14-day trial, which you should make use of.
Troubleshoot common PC issues with no display output or power to peripherals. Explore nine effective solutions, ensuring a comprehensive guide to revive your system’s functionality.
Explore a comprehensive guide comparing top bulk email software to streamline communication. Discover key features, pros, and cons to help choose the ideal solution for your business’s email marketing needs.
PC randomly turns off? Resolve random PC shutdowns sans overheating. Learn quick fixes—update drivers, check hardware, scan for malware, and more in this comprehensive troubleshooting guide.
Fix the frustrating Exit Code 1 crash when trying to open Minecraft. This article provides 8 step-by-step solutions to resolve the error. Learn exactly what causes the Exit Code 1 Minecraft crash and how to get Minecraft running smoothly again.
This in-depth review explores Xnxubd 2021 Frame Rate X 2 – the AI-powered video playback enhancement software that delivers 2X smoother streaming and gaming.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is a common issue that prevents the Share overlay from working properly. This article provides 9 fixes to resolve error code 0x0003.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.