Boomerang – App Review
In today’s technological society, we’ve got an overwhelming number of gadgets available. While, most of these gadgets are extremely helpful in many ways, you should always take care of your usage extent. As adults, we may be able to take pretty good care of this aspect, but it gets a bit tricky when it comes to kids and teens.
Well, almost every kid now uses a tech gadget like a smartphone or a tablet. If no proper care is taken, they might get exposed to illicit things on the internet. In such situations, you should seek help of a best parent control software. Here, we’re presenting you with a highly acclaimed tool, Boomerang. Continue reading to see what this app has to offer and how it works.
- Extremely easy to use, even for the not so tech savvy persons.
- Offers tons of features that help you safeguard your kids from any type of harmful activities.
- Three subscription plans available, from which you can choose the one the fits your requirements.
- Available for both iOS and Android.
Usually a parent control app requires access to a few administrative elements; you may face a few differences in features offered on different platforms. The features you get from Boomerang may differ between iOS and Android versions.
- Screen Time Reviewer: With this app, you can control how much time your kid gets to use a specific app or the device itself. You can restrict your child from using the device for limited time with this feature. You can also set access to only few selected apps which you think are good. You can also control time-out directly from the parent device. If you think you should extend some more time, you can do that as well. Furthermore, this app allows you to let your kid know how much time they’ve got left. Scheduling screen time is also possible with Boomerang.
Also Read: 10 Best Free Android Games of 2018
- App Controller: Would you like to block your child from accessing specific apps? Well, you can do that seamlessly with this parent control application. You can also schedule specific apps which are supposed to be useful for your kid. But, here comes the best part. Boomerang lets you block apps based on a few filters as well. If you want to prohibit your child from accessing apps based on the age rating, this app lets you do it. Additionally, you can also block books and movies on the basis of age rating. Basically, you can let your kid access apps, movies, and books which are meant for kids.
- Regulated Browsing: Boomerang not only safeguards your kids from inappropriate apps, but also from inappropriate browsing activity as well. You can easily block specific websites which you don’t want your kid to access. You can also integrate this parent control app with the SPIN browser, which is specifically designed for such instances. You can also set this up to block any other browser. If you want to edit the blocked website settings, you can do that too. Finally, this app lets you monitor the web browsing history of your child as well. With this feature you will be seamlessly restrict your kids browsing activity to whatever extent you think is safe.
- Location Tracker: Are you concerned about your kid whenever they’re away? Well, with the help of Boomerang, you can take care of this issue, as this app offers a location tracking feature. You can check the location of your kid’s device anytime you would like to. In addition to that, you can also review the location history of that device as well. If you need to real time access to the location, you can configure it to report the location automatically to your device. Geofencing the location can also be done with this best parent control app.
- Family Messenger: Boomerang parent control app lets you communicate with all family devices through group chat feature. If you prefer to chat personally, you can use the one on one chat feature. Additionally, you can also reply to any app requests as well.
- Texting Reviewer: If you’re worried about your kid’s texting activities, you should definitely use the Text reviewer feature of this app. This feature lets you monitor text message logs of your child’s device. You can also get notified whenever an unknown number texts the number. Additionally, you can also receive alerts when particular numbers send texts. This app also lets you filter inappropriate words.
- Phone Calls Monitor: Boomerang has been labeled as one of the best parent control apps for its abundance of features. This app lets your review call logs of the device your kid uses. You can restrict calls to be made only to the selected contacts. You can also block specific contacts from incoming or outgoing calls.
- Device Security & Reporting: This parent control application lets you know if your child deletes protection. Furthermore, you can disable access to the device settings to ensure that your kid doesn’t remove protection. With such advanced settings, you will be able to prevent your kid from uninstalling the app as well. This tool sends detailed report to your every day. You can view app installation history, web history, text, calls, and many more.
- Very easy to use, even for parents who’re not so versed with technology.
- Regular updates that offer new features and bug fixes.
- High level of security, which protects the app from being uninstalled by your children.
- Detailed reports that let you access pretty much everything.
- Available for both iPhone and Android.
- Very reasonable and affordable price.
- Features vary on both platforms.
Every parent is concerned with how their kids are using smartphone technology. The aspect of internet brings much more complexity to this issue. To help you with such situations, Boomerang has brought some really efficient features that allow you to conduct proper monitoring. This app also offers a 14-day trial, which you should make use of. Download the app from here and see how it goes.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]