How to Download Embedded Videos Online
Do you want to download embedded videos online? And, then transfer them from your one device to another?
It might sound daunting to download an embedded video, but it isn’t actually that hard. You can easily download videos from self-hosted and HTML5 based web pages on your computer or mobile.
Without going to the original video web page, you can download embedded videos from Chrome or other web browsers with ease. However, there are various ways to download embedded videos on your desktop and mobile devices, and the TechCommuters team has already picked the best and easy eight methods for you.
8 Methods to Download Embedded Videos Online
From a non-tech-savvy user to a tech nerd, anyone can download an embedded video using these simple methods evaluated by our tech genies:
1. Download Embedded Videos Online Directly From Site
When you find an amazing embedded video on websites like YouTube or Vimeo, you can effortlessly download it directly from the site. If the video is an MP4 or other common formats, you can install it like saving a picture online.
- Simply right-click on the video and choose the Save Video As option.
- Select a download location on your device to download an embedded video.
- Press Enter or click on the Save button and anytime watch embedded offline on your device.
2. Download Embedded Videos Online from EaseUS MobiMover Pro
If you want to download embedded videos online from 1000+ sites and then transfer them between your different devices, EaseUS MobiMover Pro is a great tool. With EaseUS MobiMover Pro, you can transfer data, download an embedded video, backup WhatsApp chat history, unlock unlimited iOS locked screens, and so much more.
You can download all types of embedded videos with multiple video formats support, including MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, RM, MKV, AVI, and FLV. Additionally, a Pro license can work over three PCs.
- Open the EaseUs MobiMover application on your device and select the Video Downloader option from the left side pane.
- Copy and paste the video URL in the given bar and click on the Download button.
- Once the application analyzes the URL, it will immediately download the video on your PC, Mac, or laptop.
3. Download Embedded Videos Online From Chrome
If you aren’t interested in purchasing software to download an embedded video, you can just download embedded videos from the Chrome browser. The process of downloading embedded videos from Chrome or other web browsers is very clean and quick.
- Go to Chrome browser, and play your desired embedded video.
- You can either use the F12 shortcut key or right-click on the page’s blank margins and select Inspect option.
- On the Inspect page, move to the Network > Media tab.
- Press the F5 shortcut key and play the video to locate the download link on the page’s lower left side.
- Next, right-click on the link and then on the Open in a new tab. A new tab will automatically open with a video minus manual interference.
- Select the Download option. If you can’t see the download button, right-click on the video and click on the Save Video As to directly download an embedded video on your local driver.
4. Download Embedded Videos Online From Web Browser Extensions
When the download embedded videos from the Chrome process doesn’t work for you, there’s another option to use web browser extensions. You can download various Chrome embedded video download extensions from the Chrome App Store like — Video DownloadHelper, Ant.com Video Downloader, DamnVid, NetVideoHunter, etc.
- Open your Chrome web browser and visit the Chrome App Store.
- Type the Flash Video Downloader in the search box and download any app.
- Once the extension is downloaded, open your video website.
- Play the video, and then click on your Flash Video Downloader Extension on the extension bar.
- Now, the video will be available on the menu.
- Click on the Download icon to download the embedded from the site.
5. Download Embedded Videos Online From Screen Recorder
One of the simplest ways to download an embedded video is via the Screen Recorder feature. The Screen Recording is commonly available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. You can play your video, and just screen record it.
6. Download Embedded Videos Online From Media Players
With the media player software, you can also download the embedded video on your system. For instance, using VLC Media Player, you can download embedded videos as:
- Launch the VLC Media Player and navigate to Media > Open Network Stream.
- Open the Media dialogue box and enter the embedded video URL and click on the Play button.
- When the video appears, right-click on it and select the Save option.
- Next, click on the Convert dialogue box. Change the video format and select the file location and click on the Start button to convert.
- After the conversion, your video will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
7. Download Embedded Videos Online From Online Services
You can try different online video services to download embedded content on your device. There are numerous online services available such as https://www.clipconverter.cc/, https://catchvideo.net/, http://en.fetchfile.net/.
- Open the website on your web browser.
- Copy and paste the URL in the given section and click on the Download Video option.
- Select the desired video resolution, and your video will be quickly saved on your computer.
8. Download Embedded Videos Online From Apps on Mobile
If you want to download embedded videos on your mobile devices, you can use various apps for this purpose. You should download the best and safe third-party video downloader for the job.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Type “Embedded Video Downloader” and press Enter.
- Now, the list of all the apps will appear, and you should download the best app after comparing prices and reviews.
- Once the app is installed on your device, just open it and follow the instructions to download embedded videos.
So, it is very convenient and easy to download the embedded videos on your devices. All the above-mentioned methods are tried and tested by our team. But, if you are asking for our personal favorite methods, download embedded videos online from Chrome, and EaseUse MobiMover Pro got our vote.
Anyhow, don’t limit yourself to one or two methods—do try different methods unless you find your personal favorite one.
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]