How to Download Embedded Videos Online
Do you want to download embedded videos online? And, then transfer them from your one device to another?
It might sound daunting to download an embedded video, but it isn’t actually that hard. You can easily download videos from self-hosted and HTML5 based web pages on your computer or mobile.
Without going to the original video web page, you can download embedded videos from Chrome or other web browsers with ease. However, there are various ways to download embedded videos on your desktop and mobile devices, and the TechCommuters team has already picked the best and easy eight methods for you.
8 Methods to Download Embedded Videos Online
From a non-tech-savvy user to a tech nerd, anyone can download an embedded video using these simple methods evaluated by our tech genies:
1. Download Embedded Videos Online Directly From Site
When you find an amazing embedded video on websites like YouTube or Vimeo, you can effortlessly download it directly from the site. If the video is an MP4 or other common formats, you can install it like saving a picture online.
- Simply right-click on the video and choose the Save Video As option.
- Select a download location on your device to download an embedded video.
- Press Enter or click on the Save button and anytime watch embedded offline on your device.
2. Download Embedded Videos Online from EaseUS MobiMover Pro
If you want to download embedded videos online from 1000+ sites and then transfer them between your different devices, EaseUS MobiMover Pro is a great tool. With EaseUS MobiMover Pro, you can transfer data, download an embedded video, backup WhatsApp chat history, unlock unlimited iOS locked screens, and so much more.
You can download all types of embedded videos with multiple video formats support, including MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, RM, MKV, AVI, and FLV. Additionally, a Pro license can work over three PCs.
- Open the EaseUs MobiMover application on your device and select the Video Downloader option from the left side pane.
- Copy and paste the video URL in the given bar and click on the Download button.
- Once the application analyzes the URL, it will immediately download the video on your PC, Mac, or laptop.
3. Download Embedded Videos Online From Chrome
If you aren’t interested in purchasing software to download an embedded video, you can just download embedded videos from the Chrome browser. The process of downloading embedded videos from Chrome or other web browsers is very clean and quick.
- Go to Chrome browser, and play your desired embedded video.
- You can either use the F12 shortcut key or right-click on the page’s blank margins and select Inspect option.
- On the Inspect page, move to the Network > Media tab.
- Press the F5 shortcut key and play the video to locate the download link on the page’s lower left side.
- Next, right-click on the link and then on the Open in a new tab. A new tab will automatically open with a video minus manual interference.
- Select the Download option. If you can’t see the download button, right-click on the video and click on the Save Video As to directly download an embedded video on your local driver.
4. Download Embedded Videos Online From Web Browser Extensions
When the download embedded videos from the Chrome process doesn’t work for you, there’s another option to use web browser extensions. You can download various Chrome embedded video download extensions from the Chrome App Store like — Video DownloadHelper, Ant.com Video Downloader, DamnVid, NetVideoHunter, etc.
- Open your Chrome web browser and visit the Chrome App Store.
- Type the Flash Video Downloader in the search box and download any app.
- Once the extension is downloaded, open your video website.
- Play the video, and then click on your Flash Video Downloader Extension on the extension bar.
- Now, the video will be available on the menu.
- Click on the Download icon to download the embedded from the site.
5. Download Embedded Videos Online From Screen Recorder
One of the simplest ways to download an embedded video is via the Screen Recorder feature. The Screen Recording is commonly available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. You can play your video, and just screen record it.
6. Download Embedded Videos Online From Media Players
With the media player software, you can also download the embedded video on your system. For instance, using VLC Media Player, you can download embedded videos as:
- Launch the VLC Media Player and navigate to Media > Open Network Stream.
- Open the Media dialogue box and enter the embedded video URL and click on the Play button.
- When the video appears, right-click on it and select the Save option.
- Next, click on the Convert dialogue box. Change the video format and select the file location and click on the Start button to convert.
- After the conversion, your video will be automatically downloaded to your computer.
7. Download Embedded Videos Online From Online Services
You can try different online video services to download embedded content on your device. There are numerous online services available such as https://www.clipconverter.cc/, https://catchvideo.net/, http://en.fetchfile.net/.
- Open the website on your web browser.
- Copy and paste the URL in the given section and click on the Download Video option.
- Select the desired video resolution, and your video will be quickly saved on your computer.
8. Download Embedded Videos Online From Apps on Mobile
If you want to download embedded videos on your mobile devices, you can use various apps for this purpose. You should download the best and safe third-party video downloader for the job.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Type “Embedded Video Downloader” and press Enter.
- Now, the list of all the apps will appear, and you should download the best app after comparing prices and reviews.
- Once the app is installed on your device, just open it and follow the instructions to download embedded videos.
So, it is very convenient and easy to download the embedded videos on your devices. All the above-mentioned methods are tried and tested by our team. But, if you are asking for our personal favorite methods, download embedded videos online from Chrome, and EaseUse MobiMover Pro got our vote.
Anyhow, don’t limit yourself to one or two methods—do try different methods unless you find your personal favorite one.
The simulation gaming genre is hard to ignore in 2021. A game that can lift the barrier between real life and virtual life. These games can stimulate your senses and let you live your gaming fantasies. Simulator games are a perfect combination of fun and technology that you can’t afford to miss out on. Today, […]
Are you finally ready to optimize your website? Ready to create a user-friendly website that can dramatically increase your sales? Then, you must have already gone through all the amazing A/B testing tools available in the market. You know the UX A/B testing software market wasn’t that crowded a few years back. There were only […]
Are you running an online store? Then, dispatching items, tracking deliveries, taking returns, and managing stock must give you a terrible migraine. But, not anymore! With the best warehouse management software in 2021, you can efficiently manage all warehouse operations with ease. WMS software will reduce manual labor and improve customer services in no time. […]
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]
Now that your iPhone storage is almost full and the easiest way to free up some space is to move your large files from iPhone to your Mac. Videos occupy fair share of total storage space and it is wise to move these large files to your Mac so that you give your iOS device […]
Today, you can open Spotify or iTunes apps anytime on your phone and listen to unlimited music. But, if you want a full listing experience, your good old radio is the best option. For some witty talks, meaningful entertainment, and lighthearted programs, online radio stations are the right place. It doesn’t matter where you are […]