Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone 2021
According to recent statistics:
Now that you know cyber security threat statistics are alarming, it becomes important to keep your kids safe from online threats. It is not only limited to data security, instead kids are experiencing bullying on one or another platform. While the threat is real and emerging, it’s time to place an effective mechanism to secure your kids when they are online.
Best parental control apps for iOS is one such solution if your kids are using Apple devices. It helps you monitor your kids’ online activities and safeguard them against various threats. We have also discussed best parental control apps for Android in our previous article.
Best iPhone Parental Control Apps 2021
AVG Internet Security covers up to 10 devices with a single subscription, thus you can protect all your family members effortlessly. You can use this powerful security solution to protect your Android and iOS devices. It locks your private apps & photos, helps you find your phone if it gets lost, and keeps you safe online. You can try its free subscription to explore various features before you buy its paid version.
Features of AVG Internet Security
- It offers customizable firewall, ransomware protection, and complete security against malware threat.
- It supports all devices.
- It is available in multiple languages.
- It offers web & email protection, hacker attacks protection, payments protection, privacy protection, and more.
- It helps you find your device if it is lost.
- With support to 10 devices with a single subscription, you can protect all your family members.
- 30 day free trial
- With features like link scanner, web shield, email shield, and Wi-Fi guard, your kids will remain protected all the time.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or above
Norton Family is an advanced parental control app for iPhone that is designed to provide you all necessary information to keep your kids safer and focused when online. You can use this smart iPhone parental control app to monitor what your kids are searching online, monitor age-appropriate content, set screen time limits, and more. When kids are home due to global pandemic, Norton Family School Time feature helps your kids keep focused and free of online distractions during school day.
Features of Norton Family
- It works well on Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- With School Time feature, you can block or add specific sites necessary for child ‘school learning.
- With mobile app supervision, you can check which apps are downloaded on your kids mobile and which apps they can use.
- You can check email activity report to see when your kids were online and what they’re doing.
- It sends you detail reports of your child’s online activities.
- You can find detailed report of your child’s online activities to better monitor and manage things.
- It supports all your devices.
- It is free of virus threat.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: Current previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Protect online activities of all the children in your family using Kaspersky Safe Kids. It is one of the best parental control apps for iPhone that is designed to help you protect your kids online and beyond. You can use Kaspersky Safe Kids on all your devices including Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android. It helps you manage your kids screen time, view their location, check battery level, block bad YouTube search requests, and more.
Features of Kaspersky Safe Kids
- It offers online content filter to keep your kids protected from inappropriate websites and content.
- With App Usage Control feature, you can manage app usage by time used, age restrictions or category.
- Screen time management feature of the app helps you manage number of hours per day your kids spend on their mobile devices.
- Child locator feature of the app helps you see where your kids go on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in.
- You can track your kid’s social network using this app.
- Better option for budget users.
- It sends you real-time alerts for better monitoring.
- You can track your kid’s online activities on social media sites including YouTube in a better manner.
- It offers only 7-day free trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or higher
While Apple’s Screen Time feature lets you track how much time your kids are spending on different apps & websites, it doesn’t give you information on what your kids are watching and which sites they are visiting. To help you with this Wondershare has designed FamiSafe for kids from 3 to 18 years old to provide all –around protection from various online threats.
Features of Wondershare FamiSafe
- It works well cross-platform including iOS, Android, and Fire OS devcices.
- With YouTube ontent detection feature, parents can track explicit keywords to avoid trouble.
- Suspicious photo detection feature of the app helps you track explicit photos in your kid’s phone album.
- You can set different schedules for screen or app usages using smart schedule feature.
- In other features, it offers website filter, location service, and more.
- It offers all-around protection with live chat support.
- It sends you timely alerts for better tracking and protection.
- It uses RSA cryptosystem for secure data transmission.
- It offers only 3-day trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $9.99/month, $59.99/year
Mobicip is a powerful parental control software & internet filter for iPhone. You can use Mobicip to limit screen time, track location, manage apps, and protect your family. It works well on iOS, Windows, Mac, Android, Chromebook, and Kindle. This smart iPhone parental control app is trusted by millions of users around the world. You can use this app to monitor and manage all your family devices from one parent app or web dashboard.
Features of Mobicip
- You can use it to review 4 weeks of Internet browsing history.
- You can block websites by category for Internet filtering.
- It allows you to track your child’s location on iOS and Android devices.
- Mobicip helps you schedule daily/weekly screen time limits for each family device.
- You can allow or block social media apps & games.
- It offers detailed reports and allows you to schedule daily/weekly screen time limits.
- It offers advanced Internet filtering for safe browsing.
- You can limit screen time & prevent screen addiction.
- Navigation could be improved
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $4.99/month $39.99/annual plan
While AVG Internet Security provides complete Internet security solution, Norton Family is comprehensive family security solution. Other iPhone parental control apps from Wondershare, Mobicip, and Kaspersky are also trusted by millions of users around the world. Do try any of these apps and share your experience in the comments below.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]