Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone 2021
According to recent statistics:
Now that you know cyber security threat statistics are alarming, it becomes important to keep your kids safe from online threats. It is not only limited to data security, instead kids are experiencing bullying on one or another platform. While the threat is real and emerging, it’s time to place an effective mechanism to secure your kids when they are online.
Best parental control apps for iOS is one such solution if your kids are using Apple devices. It helps you monitor your kids’ online activities and safeguard them against various threats. We have also discussed best parental control apps for Android in our previous article.
Best iPhone Parental Control Apps 2021
AVG Internet Security covers up to 10 devices with a single subscription, thus you can protect all your family members effortlessly. You can use this powerful security solution to protect your Android and iOS devices. It locks your private apps & photos, helps you find your phone if it gets lost, and keeps you safe online. You can try its free subscription to explore various features before you buy its paid version.
Features of AVG Internet Security
- It offers customizable firewall, ransomware protection, and complete security against malware threat.
- It supports all devices.
- It is available in multiple languages.
- It offers web & email protection, hacker attacks protection, payments protection, privacy protection, and more.
- It helps you find your device if it is lost.
- With support to 10 devices with a single subscription, you can protect all your family members.
- 30 day free trial
- With features like link scanner, web shield, email shield, and Wi-Fi guard, your kids will remain protected all the time.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or above
Norton Family is an advanced parental control app for iPhone that is designed to provide you all necessary information to keep your kids safer and focused when online. You can use this smart iPhone parental control app to monitor what your kids are searching online, monitor age-appropriate content, set screen time limits, and more. When kids are home due to global pandemic, Norton Family School Time feature helps your kids keep focused and free of online distractions during school day.
Features of Norton Family
- It works well on Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- With School Time feature, you can block or add specific sites necessary for child ‘school learning.
- With mobile app supervision, you can check which apps are downloaded on your kids mobile and which apps they can use.
- You can check email activity report to see when your kids were online and what they’re doing.
- It sends you detail reports of your child’s online activities.
- You can find detailed report of your child’s online activities to better monitor and manage things.
- It supports all your devices.
- It is free of virus threat.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: Current previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Protect online activities of all the children in your family using Kaspersky Safe Kids. It is one of the best parental control apps for iPhone that is designed to help you protect your kids online and beyond. You can use Kaspersky Safe Kids on all your devices including Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android. It helps you manage your kids screen time, view their location, check battery level, block bad YouTube search requests, and more.
Features of Kaspersky Safe Kids
- It offers online content filter to keep your kids protected from inappropriate websites and content.
- With App Usage Control feature, you can manage app usage by time used, age restrictions or category.
- Screen time management feature of the app helps you manage number of hours per day your kids spend on their mobile devices.
- Child locator feature of the app helps you see where your kids go on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in.
- You can track your kid’s social network using this app.
- Better option for budget users.
- It sends you real-time alerts for better monitoring.
- You can track your kid’s online activities on social media sites including YouTube in a better manner.
- It offers only 7-day free trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or higher
While Apple’s Screen Time feature lets you track how much time your kids are spending on different apps & websites, it doesn’t give you information on what your kids are watching and which sites they are visiting. To help you with this Wondershare has designed FamiSafe for kids from 3 to 18 years old to provide all –around protection from various online threats.
Features of Wondershare FamiSafe
- It works well cross-platform including iOS, Android, and Fire OS devcices.
- With YouTube ontent detection feature, parents can track explicit keywords to avoid trouble.
- Suspicious photo detection feature of the app helps you track explicit photos in your kid’s phone album.
- You can set different schedules for screen or app usages using smart schedule feature.
- In other features, it offers website filter, location service, and more.
- It offers all-around protection with live chat support.
- It sends you timely alerts for better tracking and protection.
- It uses RSA cryptosystem for secure data transmission.
- It offers only 3-day trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $9.99/month, $59.99/year
Mobicip is a powerful parental control software & internet filter for iPhone. You can use Mobicip to limit screen time, track location, manage apps, and protect your family. It works well on iOS, Windows, Mac, Android, Chromebook, and Kindle. This smart iPhone parental control app is trusted by millions of users around the world. You can use this app to monitor and manage all your family devices from one parent app or web dashboard.
Features of Mobicip
- You can use it to review 4 weeks of Internet browsing history.
- You can block websites by category for Internet filtering.
- It allows you to track your child’s location on iOS and Android devices.
- Mobicip helps you schedule daily/weekly screen time limits for each family device.
- You can allow or block social media apps & games.
- It offers detailed reports and allows you to schedule daily/weekly screen time limits.
- It offers advanced Internet filtering for safe browsing.
- You can limit screen time & prevent screen addiction.
- Navigation could be improved
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $4.99/month $39.99/annual plan
While AVG Internet Security provides complete Internet security solution, Norton Family is comprehensive family security solution. Other iPhone parental control apps from Wondershare, Mobicip, and Kaspersky are also trusted by millions of users around the world. Do try any of these apps and share your experience in the comments below.
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]
The following apps are tops. They have become popular with Android, so if you’re on the lookout for good and useful applications, it may be that you have a few of these apps already. There are many amazing apps for Android in the market but a few outshine the rest. Just about everyone finds these […]
While scrolling through Netflix, do you feel you’ve seen it all? Well, if that’s the case let us add some spice to it and shed new light on streaming services, gaming, Blu-rays, etc. Wondering how that would be possible? Well, using Light Mi Neo the best and pocket-friendly alternative to Philips’s sync box you can […]
We are living in an era where many platforms give you a space to create different kinds of content and there are different ways through which you can showcase your skills and talent and can earn a pretty good amount of money. You won’t be just earning money but you will also learn a lot […]