Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone 2024
According to recent statistics:
Now that you know cyber security threat statistics are alarming, it becomes important to keep your kids safe from online threats. It is not only limited to data security, instead kids are experiencing bullying on one or another platform. While the threat is real and emerging, it’s time to place an effective mechanism to secure your kids when they are online.
Best parental control apps for iOS is one such solution if your kids are using Apple devices. It helps you monitor your kids’ online activities and safeguard them against various threats. We have also discussed best parental control apps for Android in our previous article.
Best iPhone Parental Control Apps 2024
AVG Internet Security covers up to 10 devices with a single subscription, thus you can protect all your family members effortlessly. You can use this powerful security solution to protect your Android and iOS devices. It locks your private apps & photos, helps you find your phone if it gets lost, and keeps you safe online. You can try its free subscription to explore various features before you buy its paid version.
Features of AVG Internet Security
- It offers customizable firewall, ransomware protection, and complete security against malware threat.
- It supports all devices.
- It is available in multiple languages.
- It offers web & email protection, hacker attacks protection, payments protection, privacy protection, and more.
- It helps you find your device if it is lost.
- With support to 10 devices with a single subscription, you can protect all your family members.
- 30 day free trial
- With features like link scanner, web shield, email shield, and Wi-Fi guard, your kids will remain protected all the time.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or above
Norton Family is an advanced parental control app for iPhone that is designed to provide you all necessary information to keep your kids safer and focused when online. You can use this smart iPhone parental control app to monitor what your kids are searching online, monitor age-appropriate content, set screen time limits, and more. When kids are home due to global pandemic, Norton Family School Time feature helps your kids keep focused and free of online distractions during school day.
Features of Norton Family
- It works well on Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- With School Time feature, you can block or add specific sites necessary for child ‘school learning.
- With mobile app supervision, you can check which apps are downloaded on your kids mobile and which apps they can use.
- You can check email activity report to see when your kids were online and what they’re doing.
- It sends you detail reports of your child’s online activities.
- You can find detailed report of your child’s online activities to better monitor and manage things.
- It supports all your devices.
- It is free of virus threat.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: Current previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Protect online activities of all the children in your family using Kaspersky Safe Kids. It is one of the best parental control apps for iPhone that is designed to help you protect your kids online and beyond. You can use Kaspersky Safe Kids on all your devices including Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android. It helps you manage your kids screen time, view their location, check battery level, block bad YouTube search requests, and more.
Features of Kaspersky Safe Kids
- It offers online content filter to keep your kids protected from inappropriate websites and content.
- With App Usage Control feature, you can manage app usage by time used, age restrictions or category.
- Screen time management feature of the app helps you manage number of hours per day your kids spend on their mobile devices.
- Child locator feature of the app helps you see where your kids go on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in.
- You can track your kid’s social network using this app.
- Better option for budget users.
- It sends you real-time alerts for better monitoring.
- You can track your kid’s online activities on social media sites including YouTube in a better manner.
- It offers only 7-day free trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or higher
While Apple’s Screen Time feature lets you track how much time your kids are spending on different apps & websites, it doesn’t give you information on what your kids are watching and which sites they are visiting. To help you with this Wondershare has designed FamiSafe for kids from 3 to 18 years old to provide all –around protection from various online threats.
Features of Wondershare FamiSafe
- It works well cross-platform including iOS, Android, and Fire OS devcices.
- With YouTube ontent detection feature, parents can track explicit keywords to avoid trouble.
- Suspicious photo detection feature of the app helps you track explicit photos in your kid’s phone album.
- You can set different schedules for screen or app usages using smart schedule feature.
- In other features, it offers website filter, location service, and more.
- It offers all-around protection with live chat support.
- It sends you timely alerts for better tracking and protection.
- It uses RSA cryptosystem for secure data transmission.
- It offers only 3-day trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $9.99/month, $59.99/year
Mobicip is a powerful parental control software & internet filter for iPhone. You can use Mobicip to limit screen time, track location, manage apps, and protect your family. It works well on iOS, Windows, Mac, Android, Chromebook, and Kindle. This smart iPhone parental control app is trusted by millions of users around the world. You can use this app to monitor and manage all your family devices from one parent app or web dashboard.
Features of Mobicip
- You can use it to review 4 weeks of Internet browsing history.
- You can block websites by category for Internet filtering.
- It allows you to track your child’s location on iOS and Android devices.
- Mobicip helps you schedule daily/weekly screen time limits for each family device.
- You can allow or block social media apps & games.
- It offers detailed reports and allows you to schedule daily/weekly screen time limits.
- It offers advanced Internet filtering for safe browsing.
- You can limit screen time & prevent screen addiction.
- Navigation could be improved
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $4.99/month $39.99/annual plan
Other iOS parental control apps you can check include Bark nny, and Screen Time Parental Control.
While AVG Internet Security provides complete Internet security solution, Norton Family is comprehensive family security solution. Other iPhone parental control apps from Wondershare, Mobicip, and Kaspersky are also trusted by millions of users around the world. Do try any of these apps and share your experience in the comments below.
Introduction: In today’s digital age, we have loads of accounts – like email, social media, online banking, and shopping sites. That means we’ve got tons of passwords to remember. It’s risky to use the same password for everything, but keeping track of unique ones for each account can be tough. A password manager proves invaluable […]
Introduction: A clean and optimized Android device performs better, lasts longer, and runs faster. With time, caches, residual files, and unneeded data can clutter up your Android smartphone or tablet and slow it down. That’s why having a quality cleaner app is essential. The Google Play Store has hundreds of Android cleaner and optimization apps […]
The mobile gaming industry has experienced exponential growth, with an increasing number of users turning to their Android devices for immersive gaming experiences. With this surge in mobile gaming, the demand for efficient and effective apps to boost Android gaming has also risen. Game optimizer apps are designed to optimize the performance of Android devices, […]
Discover the leading top borderless payment apps reshaping global transactions in 2024. Explore seamless cross-border transfers and innovative features through these apps.
Explore Movavi online Video Splitter for free with our detailed review. Learn how to easily split and customize your videos. Discover its features and usability for all your editing needs.
The PlayStation 5 (PS5) is a powerful gaming console that offers an immersive gaming experience. However, one common issue that many users face is the console turning on automatically when they turn on their TV. This can be frustrating, especially if you’re not planning to use your PS5 at that moment. Here, we will explore […]
Delivery Optimization in Windows is a feature that helps users save bandwidth and improve download speeds by downloading updates and apps from other Windows devices on the same network or even from the internet. While this feature is beneficial, it can accumulate a significant amount of cache over time, impacting system performance. Here, we will […]
Multitasking and productivity are key factors for many individuals. Adding multiple monitors to your Windows 10 or Windows 11 laptop can greatly enhance your workflow, improving your overall efficiency. If you are wondering how to connect 2 or more monitors to your Windows 10 laptop, you are in the right place. Here, we will discuss different […]