Last updated on December 31st, 2020 at 05:13 pm
Best screen mirroring apps allow you to mirror and cast your screen across devices. You can use these smart apps to enjoy content on bigger screens. Let’s review best screen mirroring apps for Windows PC you should try in 2021.
Best Screen Mirroring Apps for PC 2021
Try ApowerMirror to mirror iOS and control Android from PC. You can also stream gameplay and media files in real time. This powerful app has high ratings and offers seamless user experience. It works well across devices. You can use ApowerMirror to mirror screen for home entertainment, conference presentation, gaming, livestream, and more.
Features of ApowerMirror
- It is cross-platform mirroring app.
- It supports full screen display and you can stretch in full screen mode.
- You can record screen and take screenshots in real time.
- You can cast PC screen to phone and display & control PC from phone.
- With whiteboard, you can draw and take notes during presentation.
Device Support: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Smart TVs, AR, VR and other smart devices
Price: $59.95 (Lifetime) $39.95 (Annual)
Try this advanced screen mirroring app for PC in 2021 to mirror device screens to your Windows PC and Mac computer instantly. It supports all devices and allows easy mirroring and sharing device screen. You can check its free trial before buying this powerful software. Mirroring360helps you wirelessly mirror & record your Chromebook, iPad, Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac screens to your PC or Mac without cables.
Features of Mirroring360
- It allows you to mirror, share, and broadcast screen to up to 40 participants.
- It supports cross-network mirroring and easy of deployment.
- You can use Mirroring360for presentations, education meetings, screen recording, PC screen sharing, web meetings, gaming, and more.
- Mirroring Assist feature of the app helps you find your target device in environments with many devices.
- You can easily connect by scanning a QR code, clicking a shortcut, or entering a nine digit number displayed on the receiving computer.
Device Support: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook
Price: $11.99 (Standard license) $29.99/year (Pro subscription)
LetsView offers free wireless screen mirroring on Windows, Mac, and other devices. This smart screen mirroring app for PC is designed to make screen mirroring and sharing easy for you. LetsView is trusted by millions of users around the world for effective services. It supports 18 languages to help users around the world. Where there is a screen, there is a LetsView.
Features of LetsView
- It supports all devices and allows wireless screen mirroring and sharing.
- It supports 18 languages to help users around the world.
- LetsView is designed on an advanced technology to make screen mirroring seamless.
- It offers advanced customer support.
- You can even stream content in real time from your phone to PC effortlessly.
Device Support: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, TV
Use Screen Mirroring App to mirror any screen easily. You can use this app to mirror live or HD content on local devices or on remote. To use this app, you needn’t any set up or wires to enjoy content live in HD quality. It mirrors your complete screen including photos, videos, games, apps, documents, and websites.
Features of Screen Mirroring App
- You can use this app to mirror or cast screen on other devices.
- During screen cast, you can turn off device to save battery and Internet data consumption.
- It supports all media formats.
- You can try its free version before you buy the Pro version.
- It offers fair one time pricing with no need for subscriptions.
Device Support: Windows, Android, iOS
Price: Starts from $2.99
MirrorGo is one of the advanced Android mirror application for Windows. You can use this smart solution to mirror Android screen to larger PC screen. You can control your phone from PC, and vice versa. It is also available for iOS devices and allows you to mirror screen from iOS device to Windows PC. You can use MirrorGo to access mobile apps, view messages and reply, and control the mobile screen with a mouse on the computer.
Features of Wondershare MirrorGo
- It works well on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Mirror Android screen to a PC via USB data cable with ease.
- Drag & drop files between your phone and PC.
- Share the clipboard between devices and a PC
- Record phone, take screenshots and store in the PC
Device Support: Windows, Android, iOS
Price: $5.95/month/3 PCs
So these were best screen mirroring apps for PC you should try in 2021. Use these powerful apps and share your experience in the comments below.