Do you frequently operate with DVDs, copying and creating new disks with your favorite movies and videos?! If yes, you must have already known how important it is to have a great DVD manager software. Many people commit the same typical mistake, by getting different standalone tools for different purposes, related to DVDs, such as copying, burning, cloning, and many others.
But, we suggest you not to go down that path, which is why we’re introducing a software that performs all the tasks for you. Today, we’re going to learn about DVDFab, which is a dvd copy software that also offers a wide range of features.
- Easy to install and use.
- Offers different DVD copy modes.
- Supports almost all types of files formats.
- Can be used for several purposes such as ripping, converting, creating, and a few others.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Now, to truly understand what DVDFab offers, we should dig deeper into the features being offered by this program. So, without any waiting, let’s see what you can get by using this software:
- Copier: Okay, the main feature of this software is, DVD copier. The developers had done a great job, embedding multiple sub-features here. Not only you can copy content, you can do it through as many as 9 different modes. Since, this is the primary feature being offered by DVDFab, it’s better that we review each mode.
- Full Disc: Basically, this mode allows you to copy content from the source, which could be a dvd, folder, or an ISO. You can do so, without losing any data. It allows you to copy full content from the source.
- Main Movie: If you want to copy just the movie content for a disc, you will be able to do it, with the Main Movie mode. This option lets you copy the main movie title from the source, excluding any other files.
- Customize: This mode helps you choose and copy specific files from the source. If you choose to copy only particular files from the dvd, you can seamlessly do it through this mode.
- Split: By any chance, if you prefer to split a DVD 9, this mode can help you do it easily. The Split mode in the Copy section, enables you to split a dvd 9 into two dvd 5s.
- Merge: For those of you, who wants to merge multiple DVDs or BDs, the merge mode is here for you. But, you need to know that you can’t merge a dvd and a bd into one.
- Clone/Burn: Usually, many people worry about losing quality, when they’re cloning BDs or DVDs. But, with the Clone feature that comes with this program is capable of burning in 1:1 ratio, without any loss of quality.
- To DVD: This feature helps copy convert the files from Blu-ray format to DVD. By doing so, you will be able to fit more content in a single disk.
- To Blu-ray: Basically, this is the vice-versa of the preceding feature. Simply put, it lets you copy and convert files from DVD to Blu-ray format.
- UHD to Blu-ray: Thanks to the latest technology and equipment, we can now enjoy Ultra High Definition content. If you ever wanted to copy and convert UHD files to Blu-ray, check out this feature.
The second feature of DVDFab is Ripper, which can be quite useful, if you want to rip content from one format to another. Usually, file formats such as Blu-ray, HD, and UHD take up a lot of space. Furthermore, not all devices can process and play such type of files.
- To change that, you can simply rip them to other simpler file formats such as mp4. Now, the Ripper feature will help you rip files through different modes. You can compress the files depending on various aspects such as the type of device and format. You can also use this feature to compress files to audio format as well.
Also Read : Call of Duty Black Ops 4 – Game Review
For those of you, who want to convert a file into a different format, Converter is the way to go. With this feature, you will be able to easily convert file formats. It supports almost all major file formats. You can convert the files based on the device you want to process the file. Additionally, this feature also lets you convert a video file to audio as well. Converter is also compatible with Web optimized formats such as YouTube mp4. There’s also an option for merging different files into one.
If you’re looking for a feature that lets you generate a fresh disc, from the scratch, the Creator feature could be your best bet. This feature offers three different modes. DVD creator, being the first mode, which makes it possible for you to create a DVD with whatever content you want. The second mode is, Blu-ray Creator, with which you can load a disc with content that’s in Blu-ray format. Finally, the UHD creator mode assists you in making a disc with Ultra HD content.
This is a bonus feature, offered by the DVDFab. You can download different types of free and paid tools from the Utilities section. Under the free tools category, you can access BDInfo, BDFix, YouTube Downloader, and File Transfer. You can simply click on any of these free tools and be able to download them instantly. Coming to the non-free tools, we have iOS Screen Recorder, DRM Removal for Apple, and YouTube to MP3.
- Comes equipped with tons of productive features.
- Each feature offers multiple modes for you to work with.
- Offers a free trial, so that you can test and see how it works.
- Task Queue feature is also included.
- Beginner-friendly interface, which makes it quite easy for anyone to use.
- Some of the modes, take long time to process the files.
Also Read : 5 Best Tech Products in 2018
DVDFab is a comprehensive program that fits all your needs, when it comes to operating with DVDs. With multiple features and modes, you will have a great range of options to choose from. Since they’re offering a free trial, you wouldn’t lose anything by trying it out. Make sure that you download it from the official source. Furthermore, you will also get constant updates which provide new features whenever they’re rolled out.