Best Parental Control Apps for iPhone 2021
According to recent statistics:
Now that you know cyber security threat statistics are alarming, it becomes important to keep your kids safe from online threats. It is not only limited to data security, instead kids are experiencing bullying on one or another platform. While the threat is real and emerging, it’s time to place an effective mechanism to secure your kids when they are online.
Best parental control apps for iOS is one such solution if your kids are using Apple devices. It helps you monitor your kids’ online activities and safeguard them against various threats. We have also discussed best parental control apps for Android in our previous article.
Best iPhone Parental Control Apps 2021
AVG Internet Security covers up to 10 devices with a single subscription, thus you can protect all your family members effortlessly. You can use this powerful security solution to protect your Android and iOS devices. It locks your private apps & photos, helps you find your phone if it gets lost, and keeps you safe online. You can try its free subscription to explore various features before you buy its paid version.
Features of AVG Internet Security
- It offers customizable firewall, ransomware protection, and complete security against malware threat.
- It supports all devices.
- It is available in multiple languages.
- It offers web & email protection, hacker attacks protection, payments protection, privacy protection, and more.
- It helps you find your device if it is lost.
- With support to 10 devices with a single subscription, you can protect all your family members.
- 30 day free trial
- With features like link scanner, web shield, email shield, and Wi-Fi guard, your kids will remain protected all the time.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or above
Norton Family is an advanced parental control app for iPhone that is designed to provide you all necessary information to keep your kids safer and focused when online. You can use this smart iPhone parental control app to monitor what your kids are searching online, monitor age-appropriate content, set screen time limits, and more. When kids are home due to global pandemic, Norton Family School Time feature helps your kids keep focused and free of online distractions during school day.
Features of Norton Family
- It works well on Windows, Android, and iOS devices.
- With School Time feature, you can block or add specific sites necessary for child ‘school learning.
- With mobile app supervision, you can check which apps are downloaded on your kids mobile and which apps they can use.
- You can check email activity report to see when your kids were online and what they’re doing.
- It sends you detail reports of your child’s online activities.
- You can find detailed report of your child’s online activities to better monitor and manage things.
- It supports all your devices.
- It is free of virus threat.
- It doesn’t support old iOS versions.
Device Compatibility: Current previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Protect online activities of all the children in your family using Kaspersky Safe Kids. It is one of the best parental control apps for iPhone that is designed to help you protect your kids online and beyond. You can use Kaspersky Safe Kids on all your devices including Windows, Mac, iPhone, and Android. It helps you manage your kids screen time, view their location, check battery level, block bad YouTube search requests, and more.
Features of Kaspersky Safe Kids
- It offers online content filter to keep your kids protected from inappropriate websites and content.
- With App Usage Control feature, you can manage app usage by time used, age restrictions or category.
- Screen time management feature of the app helps you manage number of hours per day your kids spend on their mobile devices.
- Child locator feature of the app helps you see where your kids go on a map and set a safe area for them to stay in.
- You can track your kid’s social network using this app.
- Better option for budget users.
- It sends you real-time alerts for better monitoring.
- You can track your kid’s online activities on social media sites including YouTube in a better manner.
- It offers only 7-day free trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 12.0 or higher
While Apple’s Screen Time feature lets you track how much time your kids are spending on different apps & websites, it doesn’t give you information on what your kids are watching and which sites they are visiting. To help you with this Wondershare has designed FamiSafe for kids from 3 to 18 years old to provide all –around protection from various online threats.
Features of Wondershare FamiSafe
- It works well cross-platform including iOS, Android, and Fire OS devcices.
- With YouTube ontent detection feature, parents can track explicit keywords to avoid trouble.
- Suspicious photo detection feature of the app helps you track explicit photos in your kid’s phone album.
- You can set different schedules for screen or app usages using smart schedule feature.
- In other features, it offers website filter, location service, and more.
- It offers all-around protection with live chat support.
- It sends you timely alerts for better tracking and protection.
- It uses RSA cryptosystem for secure data transmission.
- It offers only 3-day trial.
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $9.99/month, $59.99/year
Mobicip is a powerful parental control software & internet filter for iPhone. You can use Mobicip to limit screen time, track location, manage apps, and protect your family. It works well on iOS, Windows, Mac, Android, Chromebook, and Kindle. This smart iPhone parental control app is trusted by millions of users around the world. You can use this app to monitor and manage all your family devices from one parent app or web dashboard.
Features of Mobicip
- You can use it to review 4 weeks of Internet browsing history.
- You can block websites by category for Internet filtering.
- It allows you to track your child’s location on iOS and Android devices.
- Mobicip helps you schedule daily/weekly screen time limits for each family device.
- You can allow or block social media apps & games.
- It offers detailed reports and allows you to schedule daily/weekly screen time limits.
- It offers advanced Internet filtering for safe browsing.
- You can limit screen time & prevent screen addiction.
- Navigation could be improved
Device Compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later
Price: $4.99/month $39.99/annual plan
While AVG Internet Security provides complete Internet security solution, Norton Family is comprehensive family security solution. Other iPhone parental control apps from Wondershare, Mobicip, and Kaspersky are also trusted by millions of users around the world. Do try any of these apps and share your experience in the comments below.
It’s literally impossible to run a business without a digital presence nowadays. Twenty years ago, the internet was just one of the ways that prospective clients could learn about your product. Now, it’s almost impossible to imagine that someone will learn about your brand somewhere else. Thus, you need to make sure that your business […]
With more than 122 million users accessing YouTube daily, the video streaming service has been an undisputed winner. However, every once in a while, a YouTube channel posts inappropriate content or something you might not like. If you understand what we are saying, we are sailing in the same boat. In this post, we will […]
If you live in a home with more than one person, you need unlimited residential Internet. Between video calling, texting, phone calls and streaming, chances are that you and your family use the Internet a lot. Without unlimited Internet, you may experience lag times in your favourite shows, dropped calls, and unsent messages. The best […]
There can be numerous reasons due to which you would like to take a screenshot on Windows 11. It can be to capture a web page, an image you want, or collect some decent quotations. Perhaps, it can be to create a presentation, no matter what the reason is, there are several different ways to […]
What is internet security? Internet security and network security refer to the same thing. However, internet security is slightly different from cybersecurity. In truth, it won’t be wrong to say that internet security is just but a segment of cybersecurity. It is prudent that you clearly understand the distinction between the two. By definition, […]
There are times when you’re listening to your favorite song. And when you hear the verse or chorus that you love the most, you wish you could set it as a ringtone for your iPhone. There are also times when you’re at a public place, and a phone starts to ring that sounds just similar […]
The expectations and excitement we see around artificial intelligence (AI) today are amazingly overwhelming. We’ll be talking to our computers soon. Is this so and how real is all this? As an industry student of technology, I can say that we are going through a rather interesting stage, when, on the one hand, the hype […]
Dr.Fone is a complete utility software hub. It has Data Recovery, System Repair, Screen Unlock, Phone Manager, and many other tools for iOS users. However, today, the TC team would like to share Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool review with our readers and disclose many new things about the program. So, let’s check out […]
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]