There’s a significant percentage of the current generation, who’re going after their dreams, trying to achieve them. Well, many seem to be not happy with their 9-5 lifestyle, which has led them follow the path of entrepreneurship. As we speak, there are tons of categories in the entrepreneurship spectrum, among which being a YouTuber is one.
There are so many success stories of people who made millions of money by running a successful YouTube channel. Not only that, one can also leverage their YouTube following for their business growth as well. But, it’s not really very easy or simply to grow a channel in a short period of time, unless you know the ins and outs of it. If you’re one such person who aims to build and grow your YouTube channel, we’re compiling a list of 10 best ways to increase YouTube subscribers free.
Top 10 methods to get YouTube Subscribers fast
You may face tons of competition while growing your channel on this platform. But, if you learn and master the skill, you will definitely succeed and be able to take your channel to the next level.
- Stop Black Hat Techniques: The algorithm behind the YouTube platform has matured a lot over the last few years. If you’re still implementing black hat marketing techniques, you’re doomed! Many ignorant marketers commit the same mistake over and over, without realizing it all will end in vain.
- You may have noticed that there are several platforms, where you could get free subscribers. The fact is, most of them are mere bots, but not actual users. So, stop using such methods and start genuine marketing and promotion techniques. You can operate with legitimate marketing methods and still be able to increase YouTube subscribers free.
- Quality and Consistent Content: Well, this one is very obvious, isn’t it?! Here, I wouldn’t say quality over quantity, since you need to post videos regularly, with quality content in them. Make sure that you content is well-organized, and having a proper script can help you by leaps and bounds. Some videos have great content, but the problem is, it’s all over the place, without being in an appropriate structure. So, try to create quality content and upload videos consistently, to not lose your subscriber base.
- Create a Channel Trailer: YouTube has always been introducing new features both for the users and the content creators. A couple of years ago, the platform made it possible for the YouTube channel owners to make a trailer for their channel. Whenever someone stumbles upon your channel, the trailer auto-plays itself. By having engaging information about your channel in the trailer, will definitely grab the user’s attention, which will likely lead him to become a subscriber.
- Design Attractive Thumbnails: Please note that attractive doesn’t translate to clickbait. Seriously, too many YouTube videos are very misleading with their clickbait thumbnails. YouTube has already started taking steps against such misleading videos. Anyhow, the thumbnail is still very relevant, which is why you must focus on creating an interesting and engaging thumbnail to get YouTube subscribers fast. Never put a thumbnail of something that doesn’t feature in your video.
- Take Advantage of Annotations: Even though, pretty much everyone knows how to subscribe to a channel, many people still need a little bit of encouragement. Basically, every YouTuber, in their videos, ask for people to subscribe. Is that enough? Well, there’s always room for improvement. Don’t you think so?! Try to use annotations to encourage people to subscribe to your channel. This helps you remind the viewers to click the subscribe button, if they like your content.
- Collaborate with fellow YouTubers: There are many channel owners who’re struggling to get YouTube subscribers fast, just like you. If you can manage to propose a collaboration with them, it would be extremely helpful for both of you. You two can cross promote each other’s content. If you can pay a few bucks, you can get better results from Influencer marketing. But, since we’re talking about free methods, let’s stick to free collaborations. Try to find channels that creates content in your niche, and talk to them.
- Optimize your Titles: Another obvious aspect, but unfortunately, not many people are good at it. A title is not just for grabbing user’s attention, but is also vital, from SEO point of view. Search Engines consider the title of your video seriously, which is why you should too. Make sure that you insert your main keyword in your video title. Use Google Adwords tool to find out what people are searching for. Your title should be interesting, creative, and not too long.
- Take feedback from your Subscribers: The comment section of YouTube is a very popular spot in the internet. You will find very funny yet informative talks over there. As a YouTuber, you must and should read comments from your subscribers. Analyze what they think of your videos and welcome their constructive criticism. By doing so, you will be benefited in two ways. The first is, it will help you better your content. Secondarily, your subscribers are the ones who share your videos to their personal accounts, so keep them happy.
- Promote your channel on other platforms: If you want your YouTube channel grow, optimizing your content or channel is not just enough. To maximize your efforts, try using other platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and many more to share and promote your content. You can also try promoting your content on other interesting platforms and forums such as Reddit and Quora. Social Media Optimization is as important as Search Engine Optimization, to increase YouTube subscribers free.
- Go Live: Several platforms have introduced live video feature in the recent times. You can find such feature on your YouTube account as well. By doing a live video, you not only can broadcast your content, but also interact with your fans. Interaction is always a key factor, when it comes to marketing and promotions, whether it’s online or offline. So, try to go live and talk to your fans once in a while.
By following the above-mentioned methods, you can definitely increase YouTube subscribers free. But, the key lies in how efficiently you implement those methods. Schedule everything according to your plan and try to do it accordingly. If you follow this path, in just a matter of months, your channel will grow tremendously. Always remember, it takes grit, determination, and patience. You might well be the next YouTube superstar, who knows?! If you’ve got any opinions regarding this topic, feel free to let us know by commenting below.