10 Ways You Can Monitor a Smartphone with XNSpy: Review
There are a plenty of smartphone spying apps available on the market. Some are oriented towards providing parental monitoring functions, while others are more geared towards employee monitoring. This is reflected in the list of features offered by each app.
In this article, however, we will review XNSPY and evaluate the app’s usefulness for both parental and employee monitoring. So without any further delay, let’s get down to it.
XNSPY offers a broad range of features that include sophisticated sub-features. Let’s identify the top ten ways you can monitor a smartphone with this app.
- Call monitoring: The call monitoring feature can be used to record and remotely listen to all calls made to and from the device. There is a call log access feature as well that details all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls on the XNSPY control panel. The log contains information along with date, time, and duration. Call monitoring is an integral component of parental control and employee monitoring, so the app scores well on this front.
- SMS monitoring: You can go through all sent and received messages on the device. All messages are also marked with date and time.
- Location tracking: This is a particularly valuable feature. You can use the app to access their location in real-time, along with location history. There is an added geofencing feature available too. You can create a geofence and stay up to date if there is any change in location. Employers involved in logistics or transport may find this feature particularly useful. Similarly, parents seeking to prevent their child from going to a dangerous street or an inappropriate location can stay alert if their child tries to go.
- Social media monitoring: You can use XNSPY to monitor messages exchanged via apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Line, Kik, Viber, Tinder, and others. Parents seeking to protect their children from addiction, loss of privacy, or cyberbullying may find this to be a valuable feature. WhatsApp is a widely used method of communication, and XNSPY collects detailed information regarding it. You can access the call log, exchanged photos, and read all chats. However, you cannot use the call recording feature with WhatsApp.
- Multimedia access: Go through all multimedia files stored on the device. This can include pictures, videos, and audio files. Calendar entries are also visible. As a parent, you can use this feature to know if your child has inappropriate content stored on their device.
- Online activity tracking: Monitor online activities such as email, bookmarks and complete access to web browsing history, along with a list of connected Wi-Fi networks. This is useful if you wish to build a picture of their online behavior. Employers can prevent employees from killing time, while parents can prevent access to inappropriate content.
- App monitoring: In addition to gaining access to the complete contact list, you can also go through all apps installed on the phone. You can also block apps that you feel at not relevant or are inappropriate. Employers and parents can find this feature to be very useful.
- Device remote control: The device remote control feature is not offered by most mobile spyware apps. With XNSPY, you can remotely turn on the microphone, take screenshots, lock the device, and even wipe off all data.
- Device use reports: XNSPY will collect information regarding top callers, most visited websites, and other relevant information to send you a detailed report. This feature provides you with an overview of relevant information in an easy-to-read manner.
- Instant alerts: This is another interesting feature not available with other mobile spyware apps. You can add a word, phrase, location, or contacts to the XNSPY watch list, and the app will immediately alert you if there is any relevant activity. This is useful in several situations, especially if you do not wish to monitor everything they do at all times.
XNSPY is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. For Android, it supports all versions 4.0 and above. On the other hand, all iOS versions above 6.0 are supported by the app.
How to install and use XNSPY
Let’s go through the step-by-step process on how to install and use XNSPY mobile spyware app.
Step 1: Go to the XNSPY website and take a look at the subscription packages. The basic version of the app costs USD 4.99 per month, while the premium version costs USD 7.49 a month. Each package has a different set of features, so make sure to check which one suits your needs the most.
Step 2: Make the payment and wait for an email.
Step 3: You will receive an email that contains a URL for downloading the app, along with installation instructions and your XNSPY log in credentials.
Step 4: Open the download link on the targeted device and run the installation process. This should not take more than a few minutes. The app is completely hidden after it is installed and the user will have no idea it is working in the background.
Step 5: Use your login credentials to access the XNSPY control panel. The app takes between 24–48 hours to transfer the data to your online account. You can access all the information remotely.
Bear in mind that the installation process for iOS devices is slightly different. For iOS, you need their Apple ID and password. Furthermore, the iCloud backup option has to be turned on. However, you do not need physical access to the device to set up XNSPY mobile spyware.
Pros and cons
Let’s take a look at some of the prominent pros and cons of the app.
- XNSPY is the most affordable mobile spyware apps currently on the market.
- The remote control feature is not available with most other spyware apps, and XNSPY has sophisticated features such as remote data deletion to ensure privacy.
- It offers enough flexibility for use by both parents and employers.
- Good customer support and regular updates are available for the app.
- Instant alert feature is suited for those who wish to adopt a hands-off approach to monitoring as the app will automatically and immediately send alerts according to a pre-designated criterion.
- There is serious issues with customer support so once you buy its paid version, you may need to wait for long to help you fix any problem.
- XNSPY can be overwhelming at times given how much data it can collect. In some situations, it can be a bit too much. As a result, customers need to have clear rules on how and when they will use a particular feature.
- Many of the aforementioned features are not available with the app’s basic version. Thus, you may be deprived of some most basic features when you buy the app’s basic version.
- There is no content control feature to block access to inappropriate websites.
- The app is quite powerful and can be misused when in the wrong hands. User’s discretion is needed!
Verdict of the App
The app doesn’t fall behind any leading app, but it doesn’t have something amazing out of the box. You need to rely on its basic features that come loaded with almost any app out there on the market. You should try and compare the features of the app with other leading options if you are going to buy this app.
Are you looking for organic ways to skyrocket your Instagram reach as a hustler? Do you want to make your brand more visible and popular on Instagram? You’ve just hit the jackpot! You’ve come to the right spot if you want to learn how to naturally boost your Instagram reach using scalable and effective growth […]
Internet is one of the freest mediums of information and services for people, with multiple websites and applications available for varying uses. For the most part, you can access the internet for content types of various kinds from any location due to transnational server systems. However, web censorship is a major thing where specific content […]
In most devices and OS types, applications and programs are available with personalized font variations. Some font types are pre-installed into the system from the beginning, while others download font-based apps. However, often, this variety of accumulated fonts can lag the computer or cause functional issues in the system. At this point, you can download […]
Something that can sink your e-commerce store and cause you a lot of problems is if your security is breached. A hack can end up killing your business if you aren’t keeping it as secure as possible. Trust is a huge factor for online shoppers and if they have their financial data stolen then this […]
It is highly useful to have digital solutions nowadays that can do countless functions easily without issues. Text-to-speech or TTS software options can detect the written text and transform it into audible files. With strong analytics technology and easy-to-use functions, they are highly valuable for professionals who do not have the time to record all […]
People use browsers and applications on their devices for various functions, including streaming videos or viewing content. However, regardless of the browser type or device they use, one issue that everyone deals with is popup advertisements. Some websites do not provide excessive ads, but they can still get distracting for most users. Not to mention, […]
Notifications are highly important for users as they inform them about updates, information, and messages they get on their desktops. Additionally, on Windows 10 and 11, notifications about the functions of the installed services and apps come up occasionally. However, most of these contain vital information, and the steady stream of multiple alerts can get […]
Whether running on Windows, Linux, or macOS, most laptop models have a lot of storage and space. However, the laptop gets sluggish in its performance with more programs, services, and apps a user adds. Older laptops especially bog down faster with more tabs open or freeze up. You can download apps like CCleaner to optimize […]
In computers, the startup disks are one of the most important parts of the device. Also known as the internal hard drive, the startup disks hold most of the OS data and system files. However, in some cases, the issue of no startup disk on a Mac can come up, which may affect the steady […]
The diverse versions of Mac devices like laptops have strong performance quality, good RAM power, and suitable storage. It is easy to handle different types of activities and use bigger programs without issues on these devices. However, the problem of system heating up after continuous use or because of high-power application performance is high. To […]