10 Ways You Can Monitor a Smartphone with XNSpy: Review
There are a plenty of smartphone spying apps available on the market. Some are oriented towards providing parental monitoring functions, while others are more geared towards employee monitoring. This is reflected in the list of features offered by each app.
In this article, however, we will review XNSPY and evaluate the app’s usefulness for both parental and employee monitoring. So without any further delay, let’s get down to it.
XNSPY offers a broad range of features that include sophisticated sub-features. Let’s identify the top ten ways you can monitor a smartphone with this app.
- Call monitoring: The call monitoring feature can be used to record and remotely listen to all calls made to and from the device. There is a call log access feature as well that details all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls on the XNSPY control panel. The log contains information along with date, time, and duration. Call monitoring is an integral component of parental control and employee monitoring, so the app scores well on this front.
- SMS monitoring: You can go through all sent and received messages on the device. All messages are also marked with date and time.
- Location tracking: This is a particularly valuable feature. You can use the app to access their location in real-time, along with location history. There is an added geofencing feature available too. You can create a geofence and stay up to date if there is any change in location. Employers involved in logistics or transport may find this feature particularly useful. Similarly, parents seeking to prevent their child from going to a dangerous street or an inappropriate location can stay alert if their child tries to go.
- Social media monitoring: You can use XNSPY to monitor messages exchanged via apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Line, Kik, Viber, Tinder, and others. Parents seeking to protect their children from addiction, loss of privacy, or cyberbullying may find this to be a valuable feature. WhatsApp is a widely used method of communication, and XNSPY collects detailed information regarding it. You can access the call log, exchanged photos, and read all chats. However, you cannot use the call recording feature with WhatsApp.
- Multimedia access: Go through all multimedia files stored on the device. This can include pictures, videos, and audio files. Calendar entries are also visible. As a parent, you can use this feature to know if your child has inappropriate content stored on their device.
- Online activity tracking: Monitor online activities such as email, bookmarks and complete access to web browsing history, along with a list of connected Wi-Fi networks. This is useful if you wish to build a picture of their online behavior. Employers can prevent employees from killing time, while parents can prevent access to inappropriate content.
- App monitoring: In addition to gaining access to the complete contact list, you can also go through all apps installed on the phone. You can also block apps that you feel at not relevant or are inappropriate. Employers and parents can find this feature to be very useful.
- Device remote control: The device remote control feature is not offered by most mobile spyware apps. With XNSPY, you can remotely turn on the microphone, take screenshots, lock the device, and even wipe off all data.
- Device use reports: XNSPY will collect information regarding top callers, most visited websites, and other relevant information to send you a detailed report. This feature provides you with an overview of relevant information in an easy-to-read manner.
- Instant alerts: This is another interesting feature not available with other mobile spyware apps. You can add a word, phrase, location, or contacts to the XNSPY watch list, and the app will immediately alert you if there is any relevant activity. This is useful in several situations, especially if you do not wish to monitor everything they do at all times.
XNSPY is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. For Android, it supports all versions 4.0 and above. On the other hand, all iOS versions above 6.0 are supported by the app.
How to install and use XNSPY
Let’s go through the step-by-step process on how to install and use XNSPY mobile spyware app.
Step 1: Go to the XNSPY website and take a look at the subscription packages. The basic version of the app costs USD 4.99 per month, while the premium version costs USD 7.49 a month. Each package has a different set of features, so make sure to check which one suits your needs the most.
Step 2: Make the payment and wait for an email.
Step 3: You will receive an email that contains a URL for downloading the app, along with installation instructions and your XNSPY log in credentials.
Step 4: Open the download link on the targeted device and run the installation process. This should not take more than a few minutes. The app is completely hidden after it is installed and the user will have no idea it is working in the background.
Step 5: Use your login credentials to access the XNSPY control panel. The app takes between 24–48 hours to transfer the data to your online account. You can access all the information remotely.
Bear in mind that the installation process for iOS devices is slightly different. For iOS, you need their Apple ID and password. Furthermore, the iCloud backup option has to be turned on. However, you do not need physical access to the device to set up XNSPY mobile spyware.
Pros and cons
Let’s take a look at some of the prominent pros and cons of the app.
- XNSPY is the most affordable mobile spyware apps currently on the market.
- The remote control feature is not available with most other spyware apps, and XNSPY has sophisticated features such as remote data deletion to ensure privacy.
- It offers enough flexibility for use by both parents and employers.
- Good customer support and regular updates are available for the app.
- Instant alert feature is suited for those who wish to adopt a hands-off approach to monitoring as the app will automatically and immediately send alerts according to a pre-designated criterion.
- There is serious issues with customer support so once you buy its paid version, you may need to wait for long to help you fix any problem.
- XNSPY can be overwhelming at times given how much data it can collect. In some situations, it can be a bit too much. As a result, customers need to have clear rules on how and when they will use a particular feature.
- Many of the aforementioned features are not available with the app’s basic version. Thus, you may be deprived of some most basic features when you buy the app’s basic version.
- There is no content control feature to block access to inappropriate websites.
- The app is quite powerful and can be misused when in the wrong hands. User’s discretion is needed!
Verdict of the App
The app doesn’t fall behind any leading app, but it doesn’t have something amazing out of the box. You need to rely on its basic features that come loaded with almost any app out there on the market. You should try and compare the features of the app with other leading options if you are going to buy this app.
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]
The following apps are tops. They have become popular with Android, so if you’re on the lookout for good and useful applications, it may be that you have a few of these apps already. There are many amazing apps for Android in the market but a few outshine the rest. Just about everyone finds these […]
While scrolling through Netflix, do you feel you’ve seen it all? Well, if that’s the case let us add some spice to it and shed new light on streaming services, gaming, Blu-rays, etc. Wondering how that would be possible? Well, using Light Mi Neo the best and pocket-friendly alternative to Philips’s sync box you can […]
We are living in an era where many platforms give you a space to create different kinds of content and there are different ways through which you can showcase your skills and talent and can earn a pretty good amount of money. You won’t be just earning money but you will also learn a lot […]