10 Ways You Can Monitor a Smartphone with XNSpy: Review
There are a plenty of smartphone spying apps available on the market. Some are oriented towards providing parental monitoring functions, while others are more geared towards employee monitoring. This is reflected in the list of features offered by each app.
In this article, however, we will review XNSPY and evaluate the app’s usefulness for both parental and employee monitoring. So without any further delay, let’s get down to it.
XNSPY offers a broad range of features that include sophisticated sub-features. Let’s identify the top ten ways you can monitor a smartphone with this app.
- Call monitoring: The call monitoring feature can be used to record and remotely listen to all calls made to and from the device. There is a call log access feature as well that details all incoming, outgoing, and missed calls on the XNSPY control panel. The log contains information along with date, time, and duration. Call monitoring is an integral component of parental control and employee monitoring, so the app scores well on this front.
- SMS monitoring: You can go through all sent and received messages on the device. All messages are also marked with date and time.
- Location tracking: This is a particularly valuable feature. You can use the app to access their location in real-time, along with location history. There is an added geofencing feature available too. You can create a geofence and stay up to date if there is any change in location. Employers involved in logistics or transport may find this feature particularly useful. Similarly, parents seeking to prevent their child from going to a dangerous street or an inappropriate location can stay alert if their child tries to go.
- Social media monitoring: You can use XNSPY to monitor messages exchanged via apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype, Line, Kik, Viber, Tinder, and others. Parents seeking to protect their children from addiction, loss of privacy, or cyberbullying may find this to be a valuable feature. WhatsApp is a widely used method of communication, and XNSPY collects detailed information regarding it. You can access the call log, exchanged photos, and read all chats. However, you cannot use the call recording feature with WhatsApp.
- Multimedia access: Go through all multimedia files stored on the device. This can include pictures, videos, and audio files. Calendar entries are also visible. As a parent, you can use this feature to know if your child has inappropriate content stored on their device.
- Online activity tracking: Monitor online activities such as email, bookmarks and complete access to web browsing history, along with a list of connected Wi-Fi networks. This is useful if you wish to build a picture of their online behavior. Employers can prevent employees from killing time, while parents can prevent access to inappropriate content.
- App monitoring: In addition to gaining access to the complete contact list, you can also go through all apps installed on the phone. You can also block apps that you feel at not relevant or are inappropriate. Employers and parents can find this feature to be very useful.
- Device remote control: The device remote control feature is not offered by most mobile spyware apps. With XNSPY, you can remotely turn on the microphone, take screenshots, lock the device, and even wipe off all data.
- Device use reports: XNSPY will collect information regarding top callers, most visited websites, and other relevant information to send you a detailed report. This feature provides you with an overview of relevant information in an easy-to-read manner.
- Instant alerts: This is another interesting feature not available with other mobile spyware apps. You can add a word, phrase, location, or contacts to the XNSPY watch list, and the app will immediately alert you if there is any relevant activity. This is useful in several situations, especially if you do not wish to monitor everything they do at all times.
XNSPY is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. For Android, it supports all versions 4.0 and above. On the other hand, all iOS versions above 6.0 are supported by the app.
How to install and use XNSPY
Let’s go through the step-by-step process on how to install and use XNSPY mobile spyware app.
Step 1: Go to the XNSPY website and take a look at the subscription packages. The basic version of the app costs USD 4.99 per month, while the premium version costs USD 7.49 a month. Each package has a different set of features, so make sure to check which one suits your needs the most.
Step 2: Make the payment and wait for an email.
Step 3: You will receive an email that contains a URL for downloading the app, along with installation instructions and your XNSPY log in credentials.
Step 4: Open the download link on the targeted device and run the installation process. This should not take more than a few minutes. The app is completely hidden after it is installed and the user will have no idea it is working in the background.
Step 5: Use your login credentials to access the XNSPY control panel. The app takes between 24–48 hours to transfer the data to your online account. You can access all the information remotely.
Bear in mind that the installation process for iOS devices is slightly different. For iOS, you need their Apple ID and password. Furthermore, the iCloud backup option has to be turned on. However, you do not need physical access to the device to set up XNSPY mobile spyware.
Pros and cons
Let’s take a look at some of the prominent pros and cons of the app.
- XNSPY is the most affordable mobile spyware apps currently on the market.
- The remote control feature is not available with most other spyware apps, and XNSPY has sophisticated features such as remote data deletion to ensure privacy.
- It offers enough flexibility for use by both parents and employers.
- Good customer support and regular updates are available for the app.
- Instant alert feature is suited for those who wish to adopt a hands-off approach to monitoring as the app will automatically and immediately send alerts according to a pre-designated criterion.
- There is serious issues with customer support so once you buy its paid version, you may need to wait for long to help you fix any problem.
- XNSPY can be overwhelming at times given how much data it can collect. In some situations, it can be a bit too much. As a result, customers need to have clear rules on how and when they will use a particular feature.
- Many of the aforementioned features are not available with the app’s basic version. Thus, you may be deprived of some most basic features when you buy the app’s basic version.
- There is no content control feature to block access to inappropriate websites.
- The app is quite powerful and can be misused when in the wrong hands. User’s discretion is needed!
Verdict of the App
The app doesn’t fall behind any leading app, but it doesn’t have something amazing out of the box. You need to rely on its basic features that come loaded with almost any app out there on the market. You should try and compare the features of the app with other leading options if you are going to buy this app.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]