Vivo Y95 – Review
Vivo has come a long way since its inception. It has been growing by leaps and bounds as a brand, and many people around the world seem to enjoy their smartphones. Vivo, as a smartphone brand, has been famous for their hi-end mobiles, which usually come at reasons and affordable prices.
To be precise, this is their success mantra, offering advanced mobile devices at cheap prices. Recently, their latest smartphone, Vivo Y95 has been released onto the market. Many industry experts and reviewers have been waiting eagerly for this phone, since the announcement. Now, we’ve finally got our hands on this budget phone. For all the enthusiasts, we’re writing down this detailed review to cover everything related to this smartphone. Buckle up and continue reading to find out what this phone offers.
Highlights: Vivo Y95 – Review
- Screen-to-body ratio of 88.6 %, which is quite an expansive view.
- AI-based front camera, which works wonders for your selfies.
- Large battery capacity of 4030 mAh.
- Superior RAM and ROM specifications.
- Comes with a personal assistant named Jovi Smart Scene.
Features: Vivo Y95 – Review
To judge a mobile, you need to first have a look at the features it offers. So, here are the features that you get with Vivo Y95:
- Gorgeous Design: As you may have already known, Vivo phones are well-known for their stylish looks and designs. Vivo Y95 is no different in this aspect, as this device has been built with an eye-catching design that not only looks good, but also feels good when you hold it in your hand. With body dimensions of 155.1×75.1×8.3 mm, it fits perfectly in your hand. Additionally, this is a very light-weight phone, which weighs only 163.5 g. You can buy this phone in different colors, which are Nebula Purple, Starry Night, and Aurora Red.
- Attractive Display: One of the most important aspects of a smartphone is none other than the display. A better display will make everything better, as it enhances the quality of your screen. This device is equipped with IPS LCD display, that’s compatible with 16 million colors. You’ll get a big display that measures 6.22 inches. The resolution of the display is 720×1520 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 19:9. With such a bigger and better display, you will be able to user this smartphone in a great way, as you can enjoy HD quality videos, apps, games, and many more.
- Android Oreo: Okay, many people claim that this is one of the cons you get with this phone. But, we think to differ here. Vivo Y95 comes with Android version 8, Oreo. Well, many people argue that it’s not the latest OS version, as the Android 9 is already out. But, you need to understand that this device is a budget smartphone. So, you can’t get everything right. Still, Android Oreo has a lot of great features as well. In the future, the next version update may also be available for this phone.
- Great Storage Capacity: Vivo has got it absolutely right at this aspect. This device offers a huge storage capacity. You can enjoy 64 GB of memory with this smartphone. With such immense storage, you can store a lot of audio, video, image, and several other types of files seamlessly. Additionally, you can also install tons of apps with such bigger memory. Furthermore, you can also expand memory by external SD cards upto 256 GB. That would be more than enough memory capacity, even for the power users.
- High Speed Performance: Even though this is a budget phone, you will get powerful performance with it. This phone boasts superior specifications, when it comes to performance related aspects. Vivo Y95 comes with an Octa-core CPU and Snapdragon 439 chipset. When it comes to GPU, you will get Adreno 505. You will get 4 GB of RAM with this phone. Such hardware specifications will offer you a smooth performance even if you’re using heavy apps and playing big games.
- Tremendous Camera: Now, coming to the camera part of this mobile device, it packs up an impressive camera set. On the front side, you will get a 20 MP camera, which is quite good for selfies. On the other hand, you will get a dual camera on the rear side. The specifications are 13 MP and 2 MP. Both these cameras are powered by Artificial Intelligences, which makes it all more interesting.
- Extensive Battery: Even with all the great features, you may not enjoy a smartphone if it doesn’t include a bigger battery. With this device, you won’t have that problem, as it comes with a huge battery capacity of 4030 mAh. With such bigger battery, even power users can enjoy a full day of their smartphone usage without running out of battery. For normal users, it may even last a couple of days.
- Trendy looking design and light weight.
- Superior camera specifications, which is backed by AI.
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, which works quite good for unlocking.
- Faster performance with bigger RAM and ROM.
- Available at very reasonable and affordable price.
- Doesn’t offer the latest Android version.
As already discussed earlier, Vivo Y95 is a budget smartphone, which offers more than decent features at very reasonable price. It is equipped with powerful processor, bigger display, extensive storage capacity, excellent camera, and better battery capacity. The AI-powered camera is one of the best features of this device.
Explore a comprehensive guide comparing top bulk email software to streamline communication. Discover key features, pros, and cons to help choose the ideal solution for your business’s email marketing needs.
PC randomly turns off? Resolve random PC shutdowns sans overheating. Learn quick fixes—update drivers, check hardware, scan for malware, and more in this comprehensive troubleshooting guide.
Fix the frustrating Exit Code 1 crash when trying to open Minecraft. This article provides 8 step-by-step solutions to resolve the error. Learn exactly what causes the Exit Code 1 Minecraft crash and how to get Minecraft running smoothly again.
This in-depth review explores Xnxubd 2021 Frame Rate X 2 – the AI-powered video playback enhancement software that delivers 2X smoother streaming and gaming.
GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 is a common issue that prevents the Share overlay from working properly. This article provides 9 fixes to resolve error code 0x0003.
Explore a comprehensive comparison between CCleaner VS Advanced SystemCare, two leading system optimization tools. Discover their features, functionalities, and performance to make an informed choice.
Discover the top 10 CCleaner alternatives for Mac in 2023. Explore a range of efficient, user-friendly programs like CCleaner for Mac tailored for a seamless macOS experience.
Discover the top 15 free live wallpaper apps for Windows 10 & 11 PC! Elevate your desktop experience with these dynamic and stunning wallpapers. Find the perfect app to personalize your desktop.
How to fix Unknown USB Device error which is also famous as Device Descriptor Request Failed error on Windows 11 and Windows 10 PC.
When you secure college admission to pursue a degree or diploma of your choice, what often comes to your mind? Except for those who got a chance to study in a specific university due to talent, especially sports, a significant proportion of students will want to land a well-paying job, whereas a few might opt […]