The Benefits of AMP for Your Website
AMP, which stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages is a unique and innovative technology that’s making the internet better. Most of us own a smartphone and browse the web almost every day. But, to be honest, you can’t get the complete experience of internet surfing through your mobile device. There are certain limitations which makes it not as good as browsing internet from your PC.
But, to change that, AMP was introduced and it has already been proven a massive success. Basically, AMP is the technology that helps you optimize your website or web pages, so that they’re much convenient for mobile browsing. If you run a website, you must really consider implementing AMP. Do you want to know why?! Well, keep on reading and learn why you should convert your web pages into AMP.
Read Also: What is the Timeframe to See the SEO Results
7 Best Benefits of AMP for your Website
Basically, AMP works when you involve a new coding language, AMP HTML and optimize your web pages to perform better and offer enhanced performance. Continue reading and find out the benefits of AMP for your website:
- Superfast Mobile Pages: Well, the name itself states that there’s some acceleration going on. AMP offers up to 85% website loading speeds compared to the normal web pages. This would definitely make your readers comfortable, as no one wants to wait ages for the website to load.
- Many surveys have concluded that most of the people abandon a website if it is taking more than 3 seconds to load. So, yeah, your website will be very much benefited by this technology.
- Compatible with any Browser: When you optimize your website with AMP, it will be compatible with almost any web browser. Because, this technology lets your website adjust to the browsers framework easily.
- So, your website can be accessed in the same manner no matter what the user’s browser is. Nowadays, there are tons of web browsers being used by the mobile internet users. So, AMP website would definitely make everyone happy and comfortable at the same time.
- Better SEO scores: To be precise, AMP is not directly related to your website’s SEO score. But, search engines do like websites that load faster. So, in an indirect way, this technology will be responsible for your website’s performance in search engine rankings.
- If you do the other SEO things the right way, along with implementing this, your website will definitely be rewarded with better search engine rankings. Additionally, make sure that the media files you upload to your website are not too heavy.
- Low Bounce Rates: Every webmaster aims to lower down the average bounce rate of their websites. Higher bounce rates basically explain that your website is not attractive as it should be. Here, many factors may contribute to this phenomenon. Bringing down the website loading speed with the help of AMP will definitely help you lower the bounce rate. The more time your visitors spend on your website, the more benefits you will get.
- Better Performing Ads: Well, almost every website owner tries to monetize their website. The best way to do it is through advertisements from various ad networks such as Google Adwords. Usually, if your website is not optimized for mobile browsing, these advertisements may take up long time to load, which may affect their performance. With Accelerated Mobile Pages, you can enhance the performance of your website ads, as this technology helps them load faster. By doing so, you’re basically improving the exposure of these ads to your users.
- Improved Data Consumption: Everyone who uses the internet likes to spend their data conservatively. If your website consumes less data comparatively, then it would definitely impress your visitors. AMP does exactly that, as it gets rid of all the heavy scripts and media files which take up a lot of data. Furthermore, the user can also install your website as a dedicated app on the home screen of their mobile without even having to visit play store and download it from there.
- No Sitemap: If you hate creating sitemap for your web pages every time you create one, you need to go with the Alternative Mobile Pages. Because, if you do that, you don’t really have to create an XML sitemap, as Google itself picks them up without any effort from you.
Read Also : The 5 Best Digital Marketing Trends for 2019
There are numerous benefits of AMP for your website and you’ve just learned about some of the best among them. The technology is moving forward and so should you. Try to implement AMP for your website and reap the benefits out of it. Comment below if you’ve got any doubts or opinions regarding this.
Want to access geo-restricted sites, but don’t want to get into the nitty-gritty of technicalities? You are in luck. ClearVPN is just the right VPN for you. Unlike other VPNs in the market, ClearVPN lets you choose the activity you wish to perform, not the server. This makes using both a VPN and staying secure […]
Of course, you’ve spent a lot of money for your new Mac, and we understand how it can be frustrating when you see it starts working slow or any other unusual things happen, like an unexpected crash of apps. What happened with the expensive device and how to stop and prevent this problem? In our […]
Human nature is defined as the constant struggle of man and woman to fulfill their immediate needs, wants, and desires. Once that list is achieved, we want more and in a consumer-dominated world, there is nothing better than that. You may be a fan of fast internet speeds, however, you would also need other perks […]
Identity theft – what is it and how to protect yourself? At a time when there is an unlimited amount of information available to the individual via the Internet, and the development of technology and the increasingly complex operation of the public and social life require the exchange of large quantities of data, the right […]
Blockchain technology has advanced significantly since the launch of cryptocurrency in 2008. Today, entrepreneurs in various industries have embraced its value and technological advantage, trying to appropriate it for advancing their competitive edge on the market. Besides, blockchain may open up new doors due to its dispersed and flexible nature, helping companies through transparency, privacy, […]
Are you contemplating software expansion? The complexity of programming necessitates the need for an expert programmer. While anyone can pass out as a developer, it will help if you research the leading destinations to outsource software development specialists. This article factors in everything you need to know when looking for a software developer. Factors to […]
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]