The Benefits of AMP for Your Website
AMP, which stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages is a unique and innovative technology that’s making the internet better. Most of us own a smartphone and browse the web almost every day. But, to be honest, you can’t get the complete experience of internet surfing through your mobile device. There are certain limitations which makes it not as good as browsing internet from your PC.
But, to change that, AMP was introduced and it has already been proven a massive success. Basically, AMP is the technology that helps you optimize your website or web pages, so that they’re much convenient for mobile browsing. If you run a website, you must really consider implementing AMP. Do you want to know why?! Well, keep on reading and learn why you should convert your web pages into AMP.
Read Also: What is the Timeframe to See the SEO Results
7 Best Benefits of AMP for your Website
Basically, AMP works when you involve a new coding language, AMP HTML and optimize your web pages to perform better and offer enhanced performance. Continue reading and find out the benefits of AMP for your website:
- Superfast Mobile Pages: Well, the name itself states that there’s some acceleration going on. AMP offers up to 85% website loading speeds compared to the normal web pages. This would definitely make your readers comfortable, as no one wants to wait ages for the website to load.
- Many surveys have concluded that most of the people abandon a website if it is taking more than 3 seconds to load. So, yeah, your website will be very much benefited by this technology.
- Compatible with any Browser: When you optimize your website with AMP, it will be compatible with almost any web browser. Because, this technology lets your website adjust to the browsers framework easily.
- So, your website can be accessed in the same manner no matter what the user’s browser is. Nowadays, there are tons of web browsers being used by the mobile internet users. So, AMP website would definitely make everyone happy and comfortable at the same time.
- Better SEO scores: To be precise, AMP is not directly related to your website’s SEO score. But, search engines do like websites that load faster. So, in an indirect way, this technology will be responsible for your website’s performance in search engine rankings.
- If you do the other SEO things the right way, along with implementing this, your website will definitely be rewarded with better search engine rankings. Additionally, make sure that the media files you upload to your website are not too heavy.
- Low Bounce Rates: Every webmaster aims to lower down the average bounce rate of their websites. Higher bounce rates basically explain that your website is not attractive as it should be. Here, many factors may contribute to this phenomenon. Bringing down the website loading speed with the help of AMP will definitely help you lower the bounce rate. The more time your visitors spend on your website, the more benefits you will get.
- Better Performing Ads: Well, almost every website owner tries to monetize their website. The best way to do it is through advertisements from various ad networks such as Google Adwords. Usually, if your website is not optimized for mobile browsing, these advertisements may take up long time to load, which may affect their performance. With Accelerated Mobile Pages, you can enhance the performance of your website ads, as this technology helps them load faster. By doing so, you’re basically improving the exposure of these ads to your users.
- Improved Data Consumption: Everyone who uses the internet likes to spend their data conservatively. If your website consumes less data comparatively, then it would definitely impress your visitors. AMP does exactly that, as it gets rid of all the heavy scripts and media files which take up a lot of data. Furthermore, the user can also install your website as a dedicated app on the home screen of their mobile without even having to visit play store and download it from there.
- No Sitemap: If you hate creating sitemap for your web pages every time you create one, you need to go with the Alternative Mobile Pages. Because, if you do that, you don’t really have to create an XML sitemap, as Google itself picks them up without any effort from you.
Read Also : The 5 Best Digital Marketing Trends for 2019
There are numerous benefits of AMP for your website and you’ve just learned about some of the best among them. The technology is moving forward and so should you. Try to implement AMP for your website and reap the benefits out of it. Comment below if you’ve got any doubts or opinions regarding this.
Are you finally ready to optimize your website? Ready to create a user-friendly website that can dramatically increase your sales? Then, you must have already gone through all the amazing A/B testing tools available in the market. You know the UX A/B testing software market wasn’t that crowded a few years back. There were only […]
Are you running an online store? Then, dispatching items, tracking deliveries, taking returns, and managing stock must give you a terrible migraine. But, not anymore! With the best warehouse management software in 2021, you can efficiently manage all warehouse operations with ease. WMS software will reduce manual labor and improve customer services in no time. […]
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]
Now that your iPhone storage is almost full and the easiest way to free up some space is to move your large files from iPhone to your Mac. Videos occupy fair share of total storage space and it is wise to move these large files to your Mac so that you give your iOS device […]
Today, you can open Spotify or iTunes apps anytime on your phone and listen to unlimited music. But, if you want a full listing experience, your good old radio is the best option. For some witty talks, meaningful entertainment, and lighthearted programs, online radio stations are the right place. It doesn’t matter where you are […]
The tech industry has taken pole position in the latest the MBA Career Services & Employer Alliance survey, with the industry seeing the largest increase in full-time job postings in business schools in the autumn of 2020. During a difficult time for both job hunters and entrepreneurs, says MBA Atch, tech ‘is the silver lining’, with various […]