The Benefits of AMP for Your Website
AMP, which stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages is a unique and innovative technology that’s making the internet better. Most of us own a smartphone and browse the web almost every day. But, to be honest, you can’t get the complete experience of internet surfing through your mobile device. There are certain limitations which makes it not as good as browsing internet from your PC.
But, to change that, AMP was introduced and it has already been proven a massive success. Basically, AMP is the technology that helps you optimize your website or web pages, so that they’re much convenient for mobile browsing. If you run a website, you must really consider implementing AMP. Do you want to know why?! Well, keep on reading and learn why you should convert your web pages into AMP.
Read Also: What is the Timeframe to See the SEO Results
7 Best Benefits of AMP for your Website
Basically, AMP works when you involve a new coding language, AMP HTML and optimize your web pages to perform better and offer enhanced performance. Continue reading and find out the benefits of AMP for your website:
- Superfast Mobile Pages: Well, the name itself states that there’s some acceleration going on. AMP offers up to 85% website loading speeds compared to the normal web pages. This would definitely make your readers comfortable, as no one wants to wait ages for the website to load.
- Many surveys have concluded that most of the people abandon a website if it is taking more than 3 seconds to load. So, yeah, your website will be very much benefited by this technology.
- Compatible with any Browser: When you optimize your website with AMP, it will be compatible with almost any web browser. Because, this technology lets your website adjust to the browsers framework easily.
- So, your website can be accessed in the same manner no matter what the user’s browser is. Nowadays, there are tons of web browsers being used by the mobile internet users. So, AMP website would definitely make everyone happy and comfortable at the same time.
- Better SEO scores: To be precise, AMP is not directly related to your website’s SEO score. But, search engines do like websites that load faster. So, in an indirect way, this technology will be responsible for your website’s performance in search engine rankings.
- If you do the other SEO things the right way, along with implementing this, your website will definitely be rewarded with better search engine rankings. Additionally, make sure that the media files you upload to your website are not too heavy.
- Low Bounce Rates: Every webmaster aims to lower down the average bounce rate of their websites. Higher bounce rates basically explain that your website is not attractive as it should be. Here, many factors may contribute to this phenomenon. Bringing down the website loading speed with the help of AMP will definitely help you lower the bounce rate. The more time your visitors spend on your website, the more benefits you will get.
- Better Performing Ads: Well, almost every website owner tries to monetize their website. The best way to do it is through advertisements from various ad networks such as Google Adwords. Usually, if your website is not optimized for mobile browsing, these advertisements may take up long time to load, which may affect their performance. With Accelerated Mobile Pages, you can enhance the performance of your website ads, as this technology helps them load faster. By doing so, you’re basically improving the exposure of these ads to your users.
- Improved Data Consumption: Everyone who uses the internet likes to spend their data conservatively. If your website consumes less data comparatively, then it would definitely impress your visitors. AMP does exactly that, as it gets rid of all the heavy scripts and media files which take up a lot of data. Furthermore, the user can also install your website as a dedicated app on the home screen of their mobile without even having to visit play store and download it from there.
- No Sitemap: If you hate creating sitemap for your web pages every time you create one, you need to go with the Alternative Mobile Pages. Because, if you do that, you don’t really have to create an XML sitemap, as Google itself picks them up without any effort from you.
Read Also : The 5 Best Digital Marketing Trends for 2019
There are numerous benefits of AMP for your website and you’ve just learned about some of the best among them. The technology is moving forward and so should you. Try to implement AMP for your website and reap the benefits out of it. Comment below if you’ve got any doubts or opinions regarding this.
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]