Why everyone is looking for solo ad providers? Read the full article to get the answer. Email marketing is blooming and expects to be more profitable in 2019 as per the expectation of marketers. So, all the email marketers buckle up the belt and create a mailing list that delivers the best results. Grow your business by using other’s mailing list for your profit. Why others would let you use their mailing list. Well, the answer is simple- for money. Without wasting much of your time let’s get started about this online advertising method.
Just started an online business and worried about promoting your new product? You are new in the market and nobody has heard about you and Google has not ranked your website on the top. So, how would you reach the target audience form your niche? Well, you already know the answer but the question is how to start?
What you need most is traffic. In other words, you need visitors because you depend on them for running your business. However, you need visitors who can convert into leads. Here are good ways to boost traffic on your website.
- Do SEO of your website to rank it on Google
- Use social media for promotion of your products, start with Facebook
- Run a social media campaign to get the right traffic by paying for them
- You can try best solo ad providers here for getting high-quality traffic
The best strategy that yields long term result is SEO. On the other hand, using social media will not give your business sufficient exposure especially at the beginning. You will hardly get only 10 percent of the audience who may follow your post.
Moreover, you will spend lots of money here as there are more chances of targeting the wrong audience. So, whether they are interested or not in buying your product you have to pay for every click. You might feel happy at the beginning by seeing few followers on your campaign but do they convert into leads. If not then what will you do? Therefore, start with solo ads.
Solo ad providers will let you advertise your solo product and send it to its subscribers on your behalf and you pay for only those who take action on your links. This is a good way to promote offers for your target audience. The providers share this link with their subscribers and offer your product to them.
However, you will only see the provider’s list and their subscriber’s email address. This is how they ensure the privacy of their subscribers. On the other hand, the solo ad is 100% percent complies with GDPR.
One thing that buyers should know is that they pay for per 100 clicks. For example- you pay $10 for each visitor if a total of 5 people clicks your link if the price you pay for 100 clicks is $50.this way it’s expensive. Therefore, make sure you are ready with everything that is required to cut down the cost and gives you better conversions.
Your opting page and POP should work properly, the website is finished because with an incomplete plan you will not get better results and not worth spending on solo ads.
Solo ads are beneficial- for whom?
Email marketing experts say that solo ads are great for those who want to give an instant start to their online business. Those who have their mailing list and good reputation in the market can target the audience easily through the marketing campaign. Moreover, they don’t have to spend more than someone who is a newbie. Starting from scratch is more challenging and expensive. So, who else will need solo ad providers help?
- Do you have no mailing list and want to get more traffic without waiting for long? Get the help of solo ads.
- Do you have a limited budget for the campaign and you cannot afford other marketing methods? Use solo ads.
- Do you belong to a niche where the cost per click is more for advertising on bing, facebook or AdWords? Solo ads are best for you as cost per click is less in comparison to advertising on these platforms.
- Is SEO for your niche and getting more traffic difficult? Try solo ads to get immediate results.
Search for solo ad providers- where?
Well, we don’t support any particular ad providers but we will recommend you to get the deal done with someone who has a good reputation and lots of subscribers in your niche. Take help from Google. You will get a good list of some popular vendors. However, don’t believe that everyone you see on the list is good and has a legal mailing list that has engaging customers.
It’s surprising but its fact that there are lots of bad vendors in the market. What they do is they extract email addresses of lots of customers using software that scrapes lots of websites. However, you cannot directly mail those customers as they don’t sign up for the mailing list of those bad vendors.
On the other hand, good vendors have double opt-ins where every subscriber permits the vendors to display offers on their emails. Search for such vendors. If you don’t get this point then here is how you can find the good guys for solo ads.
Ask a couple of questions to the vendors
You are spending a lot so don’t hesitate about asking questions from the vendors.
- How do they make their mailing list? If you get an answer like they have created a list in a month or less then don’t believe as it’s not realistic. Believe in something that sounds good to be true.
- Take a trial by signing up to their page and see how often you receive offers. See what kind of offers and what tone is used on the emails. If everything matches your expectations then it’s great.
- Ask what their average open rate is.
- What is the average CTR?
- Check the spam complaint rate and bounces rate.
If the vendors don’t manage the bounces then skip the option. Also, not everything should be okay from their end, check how good your offers and speed of landing page is.