Music is the biggest stress buster and we all agree to it. There are different apps like Spotify, Google Play Music, Apple Music, etc that people use to listen to music. Amongst them, Apple Music has been considered as one of the top digital music streaming services. But there is a drawback, once the subscription expires you can no longer listen to these favorite tunes. Therefore, we thought of coming up with a way to help get these files. Using DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, you can convert entire Apple Music M4P songs to Mp3.
But how to do it and why trust DumpMedia Apple Music Converter?
To answer these questions, we are here with a detailed review of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter – the best music converter tool.
Apple Music as we all know is developed by Apple Inc and it became public in 2015. Using this application, you can stream songs, tracks your interests. Moreover, the application offers a daily recommendation list, you can also listen to internet radio, stream offline music and do a lot more with Apple Music. But there’s nothing called a free lunch to use this amazing service you once the three-month trial period expired you need to pay a monthly fee.
This ranges from 9.99 USD to 14.99 USD. But if you are tight on budget and can’t buy the subscription, DumpMedia Apple Music Converter comes as a solution. It helps get rid of DRM protection.
What is DRM (Digital Right Management) Protection?
DRM protection is used to protect the illegal downloading of the content. This stop people from downloading songs. But not everyone can afford to pay for the application. Therefore, we will use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter – the best music converter that helps remove DRM from Apple Music.
Also Read: Best Music Player Apps for iPhone
What is DumpMedia Apple Music Converter capable of doing?
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is specially designed, for those Apple Music lovers who cannot pay for it or want to keep Apple Music songs forever. Using it you can covert thousands of songs, remove DRM and do a lot more.
Along side, you can convert Audiobooks available on your iTunes. Also, if you have purchased any Audiobook from Audible.com you can convert that too.
- Convert thousands of songs and audiobooks in iTunes music library
- Keep playing Apple Music even when the subscription ends
- Listen to Apple Music songs on offline players
- Multiple output formats and original quality
|Supports all iTunes audio formats including Apple Music, M4P, etc.||The free version allows converting 3 minutes of each audio file.|
|Converts multiple songs at once|
|16X conversion speed|
|Converts Apple Music DRM songs to MP3|
|Converts entire iTunes Music and Audio library to Mp3|
To use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter you need following things:
- macOS 10.9 and higher
- 1G Hz or above processor
- A monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution
- 512 MB RAM or more
So, you meet all these requirements? Yes, then you are read to use this amazing DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
How to use Best DumpMedia Apple Music Converter?
- Download and install DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
- Once successfully installed launch the application.
- This will activate iTunes automatically.
- To begin with you can use the 3-month trial version of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
- Interface of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter best music converter is divided into different sections. You use them accordingly.
- On the left side you can see iTunes playlists. Tap it to view songs you wish to convert.
- If you have a lot of songs you can use Search function. This will help find music based on artists, album details, etc.
8. After selecting the music file to convert select from any of the 8 output types like MP3, AIFF, FLAC, AC3, M4A, M4R, AU, and MKA.
9. In addition to this you can even change output parameters and rate.
10. Once all the settings are done, click Convert and let the conversion process begin.
11. At this point, you will see a window displaying the process. Wait for it to complete.
12. Once done click Finish. Your Apple Music files will now be converted.
13. Lastly tap Open File tab and look for the converted file at the location you saved it.
That’s it using these simple steps you can convert Apple Music file to MP3 without any training.
If you are looking for a tool to convert Apple Music to MP3 then nothing can be better than DumpMedia Apple Music Converter. Using this tool, you can easily convert thousands of music file and listen to them whenever you want without paying for the subscription.
Using the steps explained, you will be able to use the tool properly. So, what are you waiting for? Download DumpMedia Apple Music Converter today and convert the music files. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us.