Last updated on November 25th, 2018 at 05:20 pm
Would like to play a game that take place in the 18th century western theme? If yes, then pick up Red Dead Redemption 2, as it has been released lately. If you’ve played the first edition of this game which was released in 2010, you must be aware of how awesome it is. Well, the second edition has garnered the same range of positive response.
This game is a prequel to the Red Dead Redemption and is set in 1899. If you want to take partake in gun duels, horse riding chases, cowboy style combat, this game is definitely for you. Continue reading this comprehensive game review to know what this game offers.
Also Read : The 10 Best Video Games for 2019
- Realistic interactions with game characters that impact how the game goes.
- Massive open world map that can be explored and roamed upon.
- Dead Eye target system which brings fun into shooting your guns.
- You can play this game either in first person mode or third person mode.
- Lot of available side missions along with main missions.
- Over 200 animal species with which you can interact.
- Many types of weapons and explosives available.
- Availability of multiplayer mode.
- Western combat style, which is a visual treat to watch and play.
- Amazing graphics, arguably the best when it comes to console games.
In this game, you play the character of Arthur Morgan, who’s a member of the gang named Van der Linde. The character of protagonist is a bit mixed, as he sometimes partake in questionable activities. However, the game evolves as you play along and forge your own path with the decisions you make while playing.
You’ll feel the character to be more connected to you, as it has been developed with a realistic approach. In the game, your hair and beard grow with time. Isn’t it a unique feature? Many of your acquaintances in the game also have unique characters which will become helpful in the game missions.
This is an open world game that takes place in the western side of the country. So, basically the game is practically based on the western elements. You will find a lot of activities such as fishing, gambling, dancing, hunting, and many more along with main missions and side missions. If you’re bored, you can go out and rob a train as well.
As a part of the gang, you’ll be assigned different tasks. The way you perform in these tasks and the decisions you make will pave the way for the game to proceed in a specific direction. Basically, the way the game proceeds depends on your actions and decisions. In the meanwhile, you can enjoy western combat style which includes gun duels as well.
Rockstar Games, the developer of this game is a very popular game developer company which brought classics like GTA to us. They are famous for the graphics they engineer their games with. When it comes to Red Dead Redemption 2, it’s not a different story either. Many industry experts claim that this is the best graphical game ever to be released for consoles.
The environment, scenery, animals, and pretty much everything in this game have been developed so gorgeously. The detailing is exceptional, as you sometimes may even feel that this is not a game, but a video of a real location.
Sadly, this game is not available for the PC yet. Currently you can enjoy this game on PS4 and Xbox One. To install this game on your device, you should have a minimum free space of 99 GB and 107 GB on PS4 and Xbox One respectively. Some speculate that PC will get this game soon, but we may have to wait and see how it unfolds.
If you want to play the multiplayer version, make sure that you’re equipped with a high-speed internet connection.
Read Also : Dead Trigger 2 – Game Review
- Visually stunning with top-notch graphics.
- Open-world theme, where you can explore the vast western lands.
- Tons of side missions to play.
- Different types of weapons that you can toy with.
- Hunting campaigns, where you go against legendary animals.
- Western combat style with gun duels and many more.
- No option for fast-travel mode, which makes it a bit painful to move between two places.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the best games to be released in the recent times. It has it all, the graphics, gameplay, maps, and many more. Basically, you will be able to play a game that has all the necessary elements that complete a wonderful experience. PC gamers have to wait a little more to see if they will get this game in the future or not.