OraSaifu – Review
We all strive hard and spend 1/3 of our daily lives in making money. But, it feels so frustrating when we lose it, or to be precise, when someone steals it. Your cash may get stolen by a pick pocketer, whereas your online money could get stolen by a hacker. Basically, your money is not 100% safe, unless you’re utilizing latest technology available.
Many banks and financial institutions have already started implementing encryption, but still, you could lose your money if someone hijacks your credit card details. To eliminate all such problems, OraSaifu has been introduced recently. It’s a hardware smart wallet, which lets you store your credit cards and cryptocurrencies in a safe and secure way. Sounds interesting?! Keep on reading to find out what this gadget is all about.
Also Read : The 7 Best AV Receivers under $200 for 2019
- First of its kind, being the world’s first hardware smart wallet.
- The design of this gadget is extremely stylish, and more importantly easy to hold.
- Bank level security system.
- Completely malware-resistant.
- Has an anti-theft mechanism.
To understand a gadget completely, one must get to know what exactly the gadget offers. So, continue reading to learn about the features being offered by OraSaifu:
- Card Mode: Do you hate stuffing up your wallet with all your cards in it? If yes, then the card mode feature of OraSaifu, can help you solve that problem. This feature lets you store all your cards in a single place. The best thing here is, you can store unlimited cards. Along with your credit and debit cards, you can also keep gift cards, membership cards, boarding passes, and many more. You can access them anytime and anywhere, jus with a couple of taps.
- Cold Wallet Mode: If you have been managing multiple cryptocurrencies, you must be familiar with how hard it is to organize everything. The cold walled mode helps you store all your cryptocurrencies in a single place. You can enjoy offline storage system, which also offers two step authentication mechanism for all your transactions. As of now, approximately 18 cryptocurrencies, along with all ECR tokens are compatible with this wallet. It is expected that more cryptocurrencies will be added to the compatible list.
- Bank Level Security: Even the elite hackers find it near impossible to exploit bank security servers. Wouldn’t you like such level of security in your wallet as well?! If yes, wait no more and get yourself an OraSaifu. Because, this smart wallet is equipped with highly advanced security architecture. The hardware is guarded by the SE security system, whereas the TEE security system takes care of the software portion. With such advanced security mechanism, you can now stop worrying about the safety of your money.
- Two-step Authentication: For added security, OraSaifu employs two-step authentication. It works based on the dual QR code scanning mechanism. Each and every code is encrypted, and can only be used once. Basically, the gadget requires you to scan the QR code on the companion application. Once it’s done, the device transmits a signature to the query. The second step involves the QR code scanning from the companion app’s side. After it’s completed, the app then publishes the info to the server. You can only access your account after completing both the steps.
- Anti-Theft: Okay, wallets are meant to be stolen, right?! Wrong! But, thieves still do, and it’s so annoying and frustrating. But, OraSaifu comes with an anti-theft feature, which makes it almost impossible for the thief to access your cards and cryptocurrencies. After five failed login attempts, the device will self-erase all the data stored in it. Oh yeah, this seems like some stuff from a Sci-Fi movie. But, in reality, it works with this smart wallet.
- Seamless Boarding: Unlike the other digital wallets, OraSaifu lets you easily setup all your cards and cryptocurrencies, within a few seconds. If you’re trying to load your debit or credit card, all you have to do is, taking a quick snapshot of it. It’s incredibly much easier, if you’re setting up your NFC card. Just touch your NFC card, and the device will set it up for you. To store you cryptocurrencies, one scan is all it takes.
- Effortless Payments: This amazingly designed smart wallet, not only stores your cryptocurrencies and cards, it also offers you seamless payments as well. If you’ve got a NFC card, stored in this wallet, you can just place it at the NFC payment machine and make the transaction. For cryptocurrency payments, you can enjoy dual authentication Bitcoin transaction system. With such easier payment systems, paying for your purchases had never been simpler.
- BiPal: When you purchase OraSaifu, you will also get BiPal chip. It allows you to backup and restore all your data, with just a single tap. With this option, you can stop fretting about your wallet being stolen or erased. Furthermore, this chip also is NFC enabled. For cryptocurrency users, BiPal replaces the irritating recovery words. To be precise, this method is way more secure and reliable for crypto backups.
- Beautifully designed, and more importantly fits right into your palm.
- Highly secure, with sophisticated SE and TEE technologies.
- Four inch display with a body-to-screen ratio of 83.87%.
- Aluminum body, which protects the device.
- Fully functional application for both Android and iOS.
- Arrives sealed in an anti-tamper packing.
- Available at very reasonable price.
- Resistant to malware and hacking threats.
- Not widely available across the world.
Also Read :Facebook Portal – Review
If you hold several cards and cryptocurrencies and make frequent transactions, you must really consider buying an OraSaifu. It offers security in optimum levels, and is available at cheap price. With a bank level security system, different storage modes, NFC compatibility, this is a must-have gadget. You can buy it from here.
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]
Now that your iPhone storage is almost full and the easiest way to free up some space is to move your large files from iPhone to your Mac. Videos occupy fair share of total storage space and it is wise to move these large files to your Mac so that you give your iOS device […]
Today, you can open Spotify or iTunes apps anytime on your phone and listen to unlimited music. But, if you want a full listing experience, your good old radio is the best option. For some witty talks, meaningful entertainment, and lighthearted programs, online radio stations are the right place. It doesn’t matter where you are […]
The tech industry has taken pole position in the latest the MBA Career Services & Employer Alliance survey, with the industry seeing the largest increase in full-time job postings in business schools in the autumn of 2020. During a difficult time for both job hunters and entrepreneurs, says MBA Atch, tech ‘is the silver lining’, with various […]
You are all set to start your new WFH day. But, when you fire up your computer, you realize that your Ethernet is not working. OMG! Now what to do now? Wait for a second, don’t go frantic yet as you can easily fix the Ethernet cable not working on your PC. Usually, Ethernet port […]
Photos or previously iPhoto is a photo management app designed by Apple to help users store and manage their photos. Now that you have photos stored in your native app and want to move them to Google Photos the easiest way is to follow the steps mentioned below. As Google Photos offers 15 GB of […]
Spotify is a leading music service provider that can offer an unlimited supply of legal music catalogs and online tracks. Unfortunately, it has one flaw — Spotify automatically starts when you fire up your Mac or Windows 10. By default, Spotify is programmed to start with your computer. It is a nice feature for hardcore […]
Whether you are moving to a new laptop or changing the operating system, you can import and export chrome passwords to easily log in to your different accounts. Earlier, Chrome users had to use third-party tools to save their different passwords. With the recent Chrome development, you can export and import passwords to Chrome with […]
Ah, the good old days, when Microsoft didn’t force updates on us every five minutes and when we were still struggling to figure out the mechanics of Minesweeper. For these nostalgic types, there are still versions of Windows 98 floating around on the internet and, because Microsoft has stopped all active support and development of […]
Instagram stories are a vital part of our life today — from goofy cat videos to your friends’ fun moments — Instagram stories make everything better. In 2018, Instagram introduced ‘Add music to your Stories’ features to make them more attractive and fun. IG has created a pre-made library featuring pretty much every song that […]
With the pandemic strike, all the traditional meeting and greeting methods have been completely changed. Businesses had to move their sales events into a virtual environment to build personal relationships with their audience. Significantly, the demand for webinar software suddenly spiked in 2020, and everyone started to look for the best webinar platforms. If you […]