Any company or business is determined to maximize their ROI and improve efficiency while minimizing cost and loss. As a result, they have turned to the use of new tech-based solutions that are created every day by innovators. Today, let us talk about the human resource department.
The workforce is one of the most important assets in a company. There has to be a balance between pushing them to produce more and giving them the best work conditions to avoid un-productivity. HRMs are now turning to mobile HR analytics to assess the strengths and weaknesses of each employee to maximize their output.
A production company relies on the speed of the employees to meet the target and eventually the ROI. But how will the HR know which employees work best in a certain area? They have to rely on technology to achieve this.
Mobile HR Analytics Explained
HR analytics is the process of analyzing employees related statistics on various preset models to get reports on their capabilities, weaknesses, and growth opportunities. That is why it is also known as people’s analytics.
Mobile HR analytics is a tool that analyzes human resource data that is already available in the database. What makes it more useful is the fact that it can be accessed remotely to manage the team’s data from any point.
Another notable benefit of this technology is the fact that it is easy to use. So, any level of employee can interact with it and produce excellent results with ease. Mobile HR analytics looks into various data points of the workforce to generate reports.
· Revenue per employee – One of the most crucial pieces of data that management in any business should have is the revenue each employee is bringing to the company. Instead of looking at the exact amount for each employee, which is not possible anyway, this data solution takes the total revenue and divides it by the number of employees. This will help you know if there is any disconnect.
· Abseeintism – All employees should remain productive by attending work every time they are scheduled. Thus, it is good to keep track of the days they have been absent against the days that they have been present. According to experts, this is an indicator of how motivated employees are in a company.
· Dismissing and hiring – The rate at which the company hires and dismisses the employees matters a lot. It has to be tracked on the mobile HR analytics tool to know if you are on the right track. Off figures should be picked as red flags and solutions to these needs to be reached as soon as possible.
· Human capital risk rate – HR analytics have the role of assessing the risks involved in maintaining the current batch of employees. Thus, it will look at their skills against the jobs they are doing. There is more risk if they do not have the right skills.
How to Choose a Mobile HR Analytic Tool
One thing to know is that a good mobile HR analytic app should deliver what it promises without any challenges. Most importantly is its ability to analyze many situations, which means that it is detailed. This is what Synel Americas, a website that offers HR solutions, will give to your company. Look at the following factors when choosing a mobile HR analytics solution.
· AI solutions – Artificial intelligence has already brought numerous smart solutions to people in many ways. So, your HR analytics app should be able to access data automatically and analyze it without a lot of human inputs. It should also discover new trends in the workforce and suggest them to the management.
· Credible and practical data analysis – HR analytics tools are meant to come up with reports that will help the management to make decisions that will improve the revenue. It is in your best interest to get a solution that will give credible data that can be applied in the right context.
· Easy-to-use interface – The best apps should be easy to use. As mentioned earlier, most of them will not pose any challenges even to people with low skills in IT. They have an interface or dashboard that is easy to navigate and operate. Reports should also be simple and fast when they are needed.
· Collaboration – We live in a world of collaboration rather than sharing files. Who wants to keep waiting anyway? Thus, your mobile HR analytics app should use the online option where every collaborator can access the data, make commands depending on their rights, and everyone can see the changes in real-time.
· Compatibility – Mobile HR analytics apps are accessed via mobile phones. Some people use iOS while others use Android OS. In this case, the app should at least be compatible with these commonly-used operating systems.
Benefits of Using Mobile HR Analytics Tool
· Automation of tasks – As we have already mentioned, an app that uses AI technology will heavily automate tasks and reduce manual input by human beings. Automated tasks are more accurate compared to manual tasks.
· Increased productivity – A company will get ROI faster if employees are well-equipped and motivated to produce more. That is why better management is recommended to increase their output. You can easily achieve this through a reliable mobile HR analytics tool.
· Better employee experience – This is one of the biggest reasons to have an HR analytics app in place. Addressing the challenges faced by employees will enhance their experience in the workplace as well as increase their productivity.
· Mobile access – Whether you are a busy manager, owner, or investor, this app keeps you posted on various things about the workforce. Just from the reports, you can make decisions for the company.
Besides all the above reasons, mobile HR analytics also improves the process involved in the dismissal and hiring of new employees and many other factors in the company. If you are about to install one today, now you know some things about it.