Last updated on April 21st, 2020 at 04:06 pm
Everyone loves listening to music and in stressful times like this, music is everything. It helps relax, destress, and stay calm. Listening to online music is the most convenient thing. But since everyone is staying at home due to COVID-19 a huge surge in internet prices and speed has been witnessed.
Therefore, to meet everyone’s demand companies are taking different measures. YouTube is limiting video streaming quality, and some others too. Further, there are no signs of 5G, this means there is no guarantee as to how long you will be able to listen to glitch-free online music. Certainly, this doesn’t mean that you cannot listen to online music but if you have no internet connection then?
In such a situation a Leawo Music recording software can help record music/audio. It is the best online and local music recording program.
Leawo Music Recorder is an easy to use multilingual music recording software that lets you record free music from any inbuilt input audio, online music source like AOL Music, Spotify, Last.fm, YouTube, etc. and computer audio. Prior to recording music users can set output format – Mp3 or WAV format and get lossless quality.
- Record streaming or online music from 500+ sites
- Record podcast and music played on different radio stations
- Record computer audio
- Record audio from built-in audio streams or microphone
- Manually edit tags
- Manage and organize recorded music/audio file
Further, this music recording software lets you schedule recording. It can even add tags like Artist, Title, Album, Year, Genre, and Cover automatically and allows you to edit them manually.
Pro and Cons
Although Leawo Music Recorder is a great music recording tool it has its own weaknesses. Let’s look at the pros and cons of the Leawo Music Recorder.
- Simple interface
- Task scheduler to save time and record music automatically
- Support all common streaming music like Apple Music, Last.fm. etc.
- Connected to internet
- Add music tags automatically
- Internal audio player and a button to add record iTunes music
- Limited language support
- No completely free to use
Free Version Limitation
Leawo Music Recorder is not completely free to use. Using the trial version, you can record up to 3 minutes of the content. However, with the paid version you can do a lot more. To know check out the table below:
|Features||Leawo Music Recorder||Leawo Music Recorder for Mac|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese, German||English, Japanese, German|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/8.1/10||Mac OS X 10.10/10.11|
|Processor||1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above||1 GHz or above Intel Processor|
|RAM||512MB RAM or above||512MB RAM or above|
|Internet Access||To download music information, you need Internet connectivity.||To get music information internet connection is required|
|Supported Audio Source Recording||Online stream or computer audio||Mic or other built-in input audio stream|
|Recording Schedule||Task scheduler that records start time and recoding durations||Task scheduler that records start time and recoding durations|
|Supported Output Audio Formats||Currently, MP3 and WAV||Currently, MP3 and WAV|
|Split Different Recordings||Yes||Yes|
|Filter Unwanted Recordings||Yes||Yes|
|Manually Edit Music Tags||Yes||Yes|
|Add and Rename Playlist||Yes||Yes|
|Add Recordings to iTunes in One Click||Yes||Yes|
|Free Trial Version||Yes||Yes|
|Registered Version||$19.99 for a year; $29.99 for lifetime||$19.99 for annually; $29.99 for lifetime|
How to record music using Leawo Music Recorder?
Recording music using this simple yet powerful recording software is easy. You just need to select input device, hit the Red Record button and you are good to go.
On the right side of the interface you get graphic animation options while under Media option you can find a complete list of recorded music /audio. All your recordings for time being are saved in WAV or Mp3 format. You can also add tracks to an app playlist or iTunes.
However, there’s a catch no further changes can be made to the recorded music.
Step by Step Instructions to record music using Leawo Music
- Download and install Leawo Music Recorder
- If you want to record audio from your computer click Audio Source after launching the app.
However, to record streaming audio or online audio click Record Computer Audio. To record from built-in input audio like Mic click Record Audio Input.
- Once the recording option is selected you need to set the output format. To do so, click Format tab > select Output Format option. You can select from either of the output options (.*mp3) and (.*wav). If you wish to adjust audio parameters you can do so from the Audio Setting box.
- Next click General tab to set the output directory. Here click the folder icon to choose the location where you would want to save the music/audio recording. From here you can change Leawo Music Recorder language.
- Now, that everything is in line it’s time to click the Red record button.
- Upon doing so, play the source audio.
Note: You should always press the record button first then play the source audio.
- If you don’t have time and would like to schedule this task you can do so by using the Recording task scheduler icon. It is available at the bottom left corner of the home screen. It comes in handy when you want to record FM radio.
Using these simple steps, you can record audio/music from your PC, YouTube, radio, or any other input source.
Leawo Music Recorder is an amazing music recording software. Using it you can record all sorts of music that you listen to online without even losing the quality. The free version has certain limitations but you can understand there has to be a difference between pro and free versions. However, you will get a good idea about the product once you use it.
We hope you will give it a try. Let us know what you liked most about the product.