Top 10 Language Learning Apps for Android in 2021
Internet has made our lives easier and simpler, that’s an undeniable fact. Smartphones have taken it one step further by offering great deal of services which you can make use of from literally anywhere. Back in the days, learning a new language used to be an expensive and complicated affair, but that’s not the case anymore. Now, one can simply learn any language from their smartphone applications. Android has been garnering more and more users by each passing day. If you’re an Android user who’s keen on mastering a new language, you can effortlessly do it from any of the top 10 language learning apps.
10 Best Language Learning Apps for Android in 2021
The following apps are equipped with fun and intelligent algorithms which offer you a very good learning experience. Continue reading to find about these language apps for Android.
- Language Drops: If you’re looking out for an app that offers you a learning experience that’s focused primarily on vocabulary and not much on grammar, Check out this developer that offers individual apps for each language on Google Play Store. Currently, this developer is providing 31 apps for the major languages.
Read Also: Best App Lockers For Android
- Memrise: An app that primarily focuses on memorization, Memrise is a very famous android app, with which you can learn different languages through different ways such as games, quizzes, and many more. This app teaches you both vocabulary and grammar. Community learning is one of the adored features of this app.
- Mondly: For someone who’s searching for an android app that helps them achieve good level of conversational skills in a particular language, Mondly could be the perfect fit. This app supports 30 to 40 major languages, which you can learn using different modules such as Vocal Practice, Phrasebook, and similar others.
- Babbel: One of the widely-preferred apps, Babbel is a large language app that offers Basic to Expert level learning experience. Babbel lets you practice a new language through Mock Conversations, which are fun and addictive. You will learn conversational skills first and then grammar as your progress.
- Busuu: A user-friendly language app, Busuu is adored by millions of people around the world. It offers complete lessons on all aspects of a language, helping out beginners to become experts. Flashcards, Grammar & Pronunciation exercises, Writing & Dialogue tests are some of the unique features of this app. Along with language lessons, this app also provide travel guides related to these languages as well.
- Tandem: This is a community-based language learning app that offers a refreshing experience. With Tandem, you can find like-minded native people, with whom you can practice your new language skills. In return, you can teach them your language via text, audio, or video options.
- LingQ: If you’re looking for a language app that works offline, LingQ is here for you. Furthermore, it comes equipped with a reader, which reads out the lessons for you. With this android app you can learn up to 25 different languages. This app offers lessons, books, podcasts, and interviews with transcript text, making it practical for you to learn a new language.
- Learn 50 Languages: As the name says, you can learn up to 50 new languages with this android app. More than 100 lessons are provided, which you can learn either through text or audio. Furthermore, you can also download the audio content and listen to it offline.
- Rosetta Stone: From commoners to Celebrities, many have used this app and benefited from its proven methods. Rosetta Stone is a highly popular language learning app for Android, with which you can learn over 24 new languages. The lessons include conversational vocabulary and grammar, making it a full-pledged learning course.
- Duolingo: Probably the most-used app for learning new languages, Duolingo offers a great range of options through which you can learn any language within no time. It provides various options for you to learn a language such as playcards, puzzles, quizzes, games, and similar others.
Read Also: Tips to Speed Up Android Performance
All the above-mentioned language learning apps for Android have been thoroughly tested before being listed here. Some of these apps offer paid packages which offer you special features. If you don’t want to pay for the service, you can simply proceed with the free versions. Install an app and practice every day for a few months, so that you can master the fundamentals of a new language.
What is internet security? Internet security and network security refer to the same thing. However, internet security is slightly different from cybersecurity. In truth, it won’t be wrong to say that internet security is just but a segment of cybersecurity. It is prudent that you clearly understand the distinction between the two. By definition, […]
There are times when you’re listening to your favorite song. And when you hear the verse or chorus that you love the most, you wish you could set it as a ringtone for your iPhone. There are also times when you’re at a public place, and a phone starts to ring that sounds just similar […]
The expectations and excitement we see around artificial intelligence (AI) today are amazingly overwhelming. We’ll be talking to our computers soon. Is this so and how real is all this? As an industry student of technology, I can say that we are going through a rather interesting stage, when, on the one hand, the hype […]
Dr.Fone is a complete utility software hub. It has Data Recovery, System Repair, Screen Unlock, Phone Manager, and many other tools for iOS users. However, today, the TC team would like to share Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool review with our readers and disclose many new things about the program. So, let’s check out […]
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]