Internet has made our lives easier and simpler, that’s an undeniable fact. Smartphones have taken it one step further by offering great deal of services which you can make use of from literally anywhere. Back in the days, learning a new language used to be an expensive and complicated affair, but that’s not the case anymore. Now, one can simply learn any language from their smartphone applications. Android has been garnering more and more users by each passing day. If you’re an Android user who’s keen on mastering a new language, you can effortlessly do it from any of the top 10 language learning apps.
10 Best Language Learning Apps for Android
The following apps are equipped with fun and intelligent algorithms which offer you a very good learning experience. Continue reading to find about these language apps for Android.
- Language Drops: If you’re looking out for an app that offers you a learning experience that’s focused primarily on vocabulary and not much on grammar, Check out this developer that offers individual apps for each language on Google Play Store. Currently, this developer is providing 31 apps for the major languages.
Read Also: Best App Lockers For Android
- Memrise: An app that primarily focuses on memorization, Memrise is a very famous android app, with which you can learn different languages through different ways such as games, quizzes, and many more. This app teaches you both vocabulary and grammar. Community learning is one of the adored features of this app.
- Mondly: For someone who’s searching for an android app that helps them achieve good level of conversational skills in a particular language, Mondly could be the perfect fit. This app supports 30 to 40 major languages, which you can learn using different modules such as Vocal Practice, Phrasebook, and similar others.
- Babbel: One of the widely-preferred apps, Babbel is a large language app that offers Basic to Expert level learning experience. Babbel lets you practice a new language through Mock Conversations, which are fun and addictive. You will learn conversational skills first and then grammar as your progress.
- Busuu: A user-friendly language app, Busuu is adored by millions of people around the world. It offers complete lessons on all aspects of a language, helping out beginners to become experts. Flashcards, Grammar & Pronunciation exercises, Writing & Dialogue tests are some of the unique features of this app. Along with language lessons, this app also provide travel guides related to these languages as well.
- Tandem: This is a community-based language learning app that offers a refreshing experience. With Tandem, you can find like-minded native people, with whom you can practice your new language skills. In return, you can teach them your language via text, audio, or video options.
- LingQ: If you’re looking for a language app that works offline, LingQ is here for you. Furthermore, it comes equipped with a reader, which reads out the lessons for you. With this android app you can learn up to 25 different languages. This app offers lessons, books, podcasts, and interviews with transcript text, making it practical for you to learn a new language.
- Learn 50 Languages: As the name says, you can learn up to 50 new languages with this android app. More than 100 lessons are provided, which you can learn either through text or audio. Furthermore, you can also download the audio content and listen to it offline.
- Rosetta Stone: From commoners to Celebrities, many have used this app and benefited from its proven methods. Rosetta Stone is a highly popular language learning app for Android, with which you can learn over 24 new languages. The lessons include conversational vocabulary and grammar, making it a full-pledged learning course.
- Duolingo: Probably the most-used app for learning new languages, Duolingo offers a great range of options through which you can learn any language within no time. It provides various options for you to learn a language such as playcards, puzzles, quizzes, games, and similar others.
Read Also: Tips to Speed Up Android Performance
All the above-mentioned language learning apps for Android have been thoroughly tested before being listed here. Some of these apps offer paid packages which offer you special features. If you don’t want to pay for the service, you can simply proceed with the free versions. Install an app and practice every day for a few months, so that you can master the fundamentals of a new language.