Top 10 Language Learning Apps for Android in 2021
Internet has made our lives easier and simpler, that’s an undeniable fact. Smartphones have taken it one step further by offering great deal of services which you can make use of from literally anywhere. Back in the days, learning a new language used to be an expensive and complicated affair, but that’s not the case anymore. Now, one can simply learn any language from their smartphone applications. Android has been garnering more and more users by each passing day. If you’re an Android user who’s keen on mastering a new language, you can effortlessly do it from any of the top 10 language learning apps.
10 Best Language Learning Apps for Android in 2021
The following apps are equipped with fun and intelligent algorithms which offer you a very good learning experience. Continue reading to find about these language apps for Android.
- Language Drops: If you’re looking out for an app that offers you a learning experience that’s focused primarily on vocabulary and not much on grammar, Check out this developer that offers individual apps for each language on Google Play Store. Currently, this developer is providing 31 apps for the major languages.
Read Also: Best App Lockers For Android
- Memrise: An app that primarily focuses on memorization, Memrise is a very famous android app, with which you can learn different languages through different ways such as games, quizzes, and many more. This app teaches you both vocabulary and grammar. Community learning is one of the adored features of this app.
- Mondly: For someone who’s searching for an android app that helps them achieve good level of conversational skills in a particular language, Mondly could be the perfect fit. This app supports 30 to 40 major languages, which you can learn using different modules such as Vocal Practice, Phrasebook, and similar others.
- Babbel: One of the widely-preferred apps, Babbel is a large language app that offers Basic to Expert level learning experience. Babbel lets you practice a new language through Mock Conversations, which are fun and addictive. You will learn conversational skills first and then grammar as your progress.
- Busuu: A user-friendly language app, Busuu is adored by millions of people around the world. It offers complete lessons on all aspects of a language, helping out beginners to become experts. Flashcards, Grammar & Pronunciation exercises, Writing & Dialogue tests are some of the unique features of this app. Along with language lessons, this app also provide travel guides related to these languages as well.
- Tandem: This is a community-based language learning app that offers a refreshing experience. With Tandem, you can find like-minded native people, with whom you can practice your new language skills. In return, you can teach them your language via text, audio, or video options.
- LingQ: If you’re looking for a language app that works offline, LingQ is here for you. Furthermore, it comes equipped with a reader, which reads out the lessons for you. With this android app you can learn up to 25 different languages. This app offers lessons, books, podcasts, and interviews with transcript text, making it practical for you to learn a new language.
- Learn 50 Languages: As the name says, you can learn up to 50 new languages with this android app. More than 100 lessons are provided, which you can learn either through text or audio. Furthermore, you can also download the audio content and listen to it offline.
- Rosetta Stone: From commoners to Celebrities, many have used this app and benefited from its proven methods. Rosetta Stone is a highly popular language learning app for Android, with which you can learn over 24 new languages. The lessons include conversational vocabulary and grammar, making it a full-pledged learning course.
- Duolingo: Probably the most-used app for learning new languages, Duolingo offers a great range of options through which you can learn any language within no time. It provides various options for you to learn a language such as playcards, puzzles, quizzes, games, and similar others.
Read Also: Tips to Speed Up Android Performance
All the above-mentioned language learning apps for Android have been thoroughly tested before being listed here. Some of these apps offer paid packages which offer you special features. If you don’t want to pay for the service, you can simply proceed with the free versions. Install an app and practice every day for a few months, so that you can master the fundamentals of a new language.
The train journey is a wholesome experience. Getting to know different places, meeting new people, lazy talks, speed rush, and so much more. Now, imagine what if you get all the train experience while sitting at your home? Cool, right? By playing train games on your iOS gadgets, you can ride, drive or perform stunts […]
The simulation gaming genre is hard to ignore in 2021. A game that can lift the barrier between real life and virtual life. These games can stimulate your senses and let you live your gaming fantasies. Simulator games are a perfect combination of fun and technology that you can’t afford to miss out on. Today, […]
Are you finally ready to optimize your website? Ready to create a user-friendly website that can dramatically increase your sales? Then, you must have already gone through all the amazing A/B testing tools available in the market. You know the UX A/B testing software market wasn’t that crowded a few years back. There were only […]
Are you running an online store? Then, dispatching items, tracking deliveries, taking returns, and managing stock must give you a terrible migraine. But, not anymore! With the best warehouse management software in 2021, you can efficiently manage all warehouse operations with ease. WMS software will reduce manual labor and improve customer services in no time. […]
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]
Now that your iPhone storage is almost full and the easiest way to free up some space is to move your large files from iPhone to your Mac. Videos occupy fair share of total storage space and it is wise to move these large files to your Mac so that you give your iOS device […]