How To Watch Youtube On TV
Take your YouTube stream to the next level in your living room.
Are you happy with YouTube being a snack-sized place for videos? Or do you want to make it more than that?
If your answer is yes, we know how you can make more out of it and make YouTube a substantial entertainment resource that costs nothing. This post will explain how to find interesting videos on YouTube and watch YouTube on TV.
Note: To watch YouTube on television, you need to have a smart TV.
How to watch YouTube on your TV?
Steps to watch YouTube on TV when using the YouTube app on the smartphone.
To watch YouTube on your TV, follow the steps below:
- Launch the YouTube app on your television.
- Next, launch the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Tap the three horizontal lines present in the top right corner of your YouTube app > Settings.
- Tap Watch on TV. If you pair the television earlier, your TV will start playing YouTube.
- If you are pairing the television for the first time, you’ll get a numeric code on the TV, enter it into the app, and link the TV. Once this is done, you can start watching YouTube on television and control the videos on your smartphone.
Steps to use YouTube on your TV when using it on computer
- Visit www.youtube.com/pair
- Launch the YouTube app on your television.
- Enter the code on the TV when you get the message Enter TV code.
- That’s it; you are all set. You can now watch any YouTube video on your television and change the video via the remote.
However, if you don’t have a smart TV, then? No worries, we have got you covered. Here, we will discuss how to watch YouTube on TV without a smart TV.
Note: To watch YouTube TV on a non-smart TV, you can use external devices like Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick, or a gaming console that you can convert into a smart TV.
- Download the YouTube app if you don’t have one. You can download the YouTube app from the Store app.
- Sign in to the YouTube app > connect it to the same Wi-Fi networks as your TV or gaming console
- Once selected, launch the YouTube app and follow on-screen instructions to sign in.
- Select Sign in on your TV and log in using your Google account.
- Sign in with a web browser (make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your TV.)
- Once you are connected to the same network, head to https://youtube.com/activate and enter the code you see on your TV.
- Now, that you are signed in, you are ready to use your smart TV remote control or game controller to select the video. Using the same remote, you can pause or skip videos.
Steps to play YouTube TV using Chromecast
A TV with an HDMI port.
A Google Chromecast.
Wi-Fi in your home. Both your Chromecast and device should be connected to the same network.
- Once you have all the requirements fulfilled, set up your Chromecast. For this, plug the Chromecast into an HDMI port and in the power socket.
- Get Chromecast online and follow on-screen instructions to see how to use Chromecast.
- Launch YouTube app on your phone and start casting YouTube videos.
- To cast YouTube from a web browser open Google Chrome on the web browser and head to https://www.youtube.com
- Tap the cast icon. When using Google Chrome, click the three dots > select Cast to start scanning.
- Select your Chromecast. If Chromecast is not visible, make sure it is connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now, start watching YouTube videos on TV.
Using these simple steps, you can easily watch YouTube videos on TV. Whether you are using a smart TV or not, it doesn’t matter; the above steps will help play YouTube videos on both a smart TV and a television connected to a streaming device.
Introduction For professionals and regular users alike, email is one of the most common modes of communication available. In the work context, officials use email to compose and send important messages and notifications to other workers, superiors, or customers. For example, many use emails as a medium of promotion and broadcast specific alerts for clients, […]
Are you looking for a screen recording tool with screen capture, auto stop, auto split recording, and other extraordinary features? EaseUS RecExperts is the answer to your quest. With features like 4k resolution, recording up to 60 fps, and audio capture, it is the ultimate screen recording tool for both Windows and Mac users. To […]
Introduction Video streaming is one of the most common activities that content creators and regular users currently partake in. There are platforms available for streaming different types of content online, like gaming, entertainment, etc., like Twitch or YouTube. For this, you can use regular recorders or instead try out the specialized best streaming video recorders […]
Introduction Currently, most people have their virtual identity, accessing various online services with their digital ID. However, while preparing personal accounts on different sites is simple, most people use the same password for multiple channels/services. You can use antivirus and security software like Norton 360 for strong firewall protection and password management support during online […]
Even though people are using checks less often, that doesn’t mean check fraud is any less common. In 2018, $15.1 billion was lost on check fraud. In this article, we discuss all of the various forms of check fraud that exist so you can avoid the obvious signs and make sure you are prepared against […]
Introduction Listening to music, whether for personal fun or in videos, is a favorite activity for many. However, very high or low volume can affect the overall user experience for most people. For this, you can use a high-quality MP3 volume changer to adjust the sound levels of audio files for better balance and sound […]
Introduction With the increased focus on development and technology, most people use various digital devices for their daily tasks. Elements like IoT, wearables, and smartphones are common accompaniments for most people today for personal and professional use. However, such software always collects customer data, like browsing history, health data, GPS location tracking, etc. Many companies […]
Introduction Always looking one’s best version is essential for most people, especially in pictures. However, changing your lifestyle and body is a long-term process, which is not useful for ones who want an instant svelte look to their body. In this case, you can use a skinny photo editor. There are a variety of photo […]
Introduction At this time, there is a high boost in the online streaming community. One of the best communities for that is available on Twitch. The users use the platform to stream their videos live for different types of content like interviews, gaming, entertainment, etc. For data/server protection during global streaming, you should download third-party […]
Introduction The process of music production does not only revolve around recording instruments and vocals before releasing them. It is important to mix and master them carefully, adjusting the range and pitch of each clip and combining multiple instrumental tracks. Furthermore, one should rectify flaws, stabilize shaky sections, and remove unnecessary audio in the background. […]