How to View Someone’s Snapchat Story Without Them Knowing? (Infographic)
Let us begin with an interesting Question.
Why Should You View Someone’s Snapchat Story?
Well, take the scenario that you are a parent and your children use Snapchat. You know that your kids would even share private images to third parties which always may not be a safe thing to do.
Sometimes after sharing images, your children could be blackmailed or become vulnerable to certain attacks. So how do you know what your kids do on Snapchat without them knowing that you are monitoring?
On the other hand, a discouraging feature with Snapchat is that when you take a screenshot of an image the sender of the image gets notified about the screenshot. This will make the sender think that you are spying on him/her. Therefore, taking screenshots is not a wise option.
Moreover, Snapchat regularly checks its app through software testing to detect and weed out the possible presence of bugs. Also, Snapchat is also becoming smarter in handling hacking issues. But all these don’t have any say on anonymously watching others’ stories.
Ways to View Snapchat Stories Without the Knowledge of the User (Infographic)
Let us look at ways you could protect your kid by monitoring his/her activities on Snapchat. There are two methods you can anonymously protect your child.
Method 1- Direct Method Done on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat on your mobile phone and open the stories section.
- Now refresh the page and let all stories load completely.
- Load all the stories completely and don’t open them.
- Then minimize the Snapchat application.
- Now turn off your mobile Data and put your mobile phone in the airplane mode.
- Open Snapchat application again and click on the story which you want to watch anonymously.
- Then exit the Snapchat application and turn on your mobile data.
- You were absolutely Anonymous. Hurrah!
Method 2 – Indirect Method Done Through Spyzie for iOS and Android
Spyzie for iOS:
- Sign up for Spyzie account.
- Proceed with the setup. You will have to specifically input information such as OS and the name of the user. Then you press the Next button.
- Then, complete the verification process. Here you have to provide the Apple ID and password associated with the target audience.
- After the verification process, you will see a control panel. This control panel displays various options associated with Spyzie. You can use these features to access various activities related to the target’s smartphone. If you use an iPhone and to use all the spy features associated with Spyzie, you should ensure that iCloud backup is activated.
- After configuring everything, you should be ready to view Snapchat photos. To do that, you should click on the option called “App Photos”. Here ends the process of spying.
Spyzie for Android:
- After creating the account you should select “Android” as the target OS option. Then click Next.
- Download the APK file. You have to specifically grant permission for the device to install apps from unknown sources.
- Log in.
- Grant Permission. You have to grant administrative permission for the app to function on the device properly.
- Start monitoring. After giving permissions click on the option, “Start Monitoring”.
- Track the device. Leave the target phone aside and go to your computer where you open a browser of your preference and go to Spyzie dashboard. The dashboard will display all the information about the target device.
The above two methods are solid ways you can monitor someone’s Snapchat story and monitor usage when needed.
What is internet security? Internet security and network security refer to the same thing. However, internet security is slightly different from cybersecurity. In truth, it won’t be wrong to say that internet security is just but a segment of cybersecurity. It is prudent that you clearly understand the distinction between the two. By definition, […]
There are times when you’re listening to your favorite song. And when you hear the verse or chorus that you love the most, you wish you could set it as a ringtone for your iPhone. There are also times when you’re at a public place, and a phone starts to ring that sounds just similar […]
The expectations and excitement we see around artificial intelligence (AI) today are amazingly overwhelming. We’ll be talking to our computers soon. Is this so and how real is all this? As an industry student of technology, I can say that we are going through a rather interesting stage, when, on the one hand, the hype […]
Dr.Fone is a complete utility software hub. It has Data Recovery, System Repair, Screen Unlock, Phone Manager, and many other tools for iOS users. However, today, the TC team would like to share Dr.Fone – System Repair (iOS) tool review with our readers and disclose many new things about the program. So, let’s check out […]
The use of computerized innovation in the medical services area has changed significantly all through the world. Consolidating software with healthcare services is so useful to the clinical area that it resembles joining two of the most impressive energies into one. As displayed during this frightful pandemic, ongoing enhancements in healthcare software can assist with […]
If you have just upgraded your macOS Monterey 12 to find your Mac is also lagging, getting stuck, or running slow, you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss quick troubleshooting tips to get your Mac back on track. Before we get into details, let us try to understand the root of […]
Data is essential for all; be it a home user or professional, all want to keep their data safe. However, due to unforeseen situations, primarily due to human error, we lose important data. This is when data recovery tools come to play. Using them, you can get deleted or missing files back. But with so […]
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]