How to Download YouTube Playlist Using 4K Video Downloader
Want to download the 4K YouTube video you just watched? Here’s how you can get it swiftly.
The first name that comes to our mind when we talk about online streaming is YouTube. Yet this best online video service lacks the most important thing- download option for 4K videos. This means if you want to watch your favorite 4K YouTube video when there’s no internet connectivity you cannot.
To help with this problem you can find a number of tools but not all can be trusted. Therefore, here we bring for you one such tool that is worth your attention. But what makes 4K Video Downloader that important?
In a nutshell using this tool you can download the latest 4K resolution YouTube video in highest quality with subtitles.
4K resolution offers several advantages like high definition image quality, faster streaming, etc. due to which we like them and YouTube started supporting them back in 2010. But Google does not allow downloading 4K YouTube video therefore we need 4K Video Downloader.
To download this amazing 4K video downloader click here.
Why use 4K Video Downloader?
4K Video Downloader does everything you can think of when it comes to downloading YouTube videos. There’s no match of this best YouTube Video downloader.
This awesome, super-fast application is light weight and it lets you download music playlists, videos in full resolution. Unlike other 4K video downloader this app does not restricts download speed. You can download videos of up to 8K resolution. Premium version of this app, offers regular updates with bug fixes and new features.
|Download 360 degree and 4K video||Can download a limited number of playlists at a time in free version.|
|Download videos, playlists, subtitles and channels from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, DailyMotion and more||Does not offer mobile app.|
|Compatible with Window, macOS, Linux.||Free version shows ads|
|Download videos in batch and do fine tuning|
Highlights of 4K Video Downloader
- User Interface
- Platforms – Windows, Mac and Linux
- Allows downloading subtitles and annotations in .srt format
- Compatible with video sites like YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, etc.
- Multi video download
- 360 degree and 3D video download
Smart 4K YouTube Video Downloader
Contrasting to other YouTube download services, this 4K video downloader comes as a desktop application and supports Windows 32-bit 64-bit, Mac 10.11 and later, Ubuntu Linux 64-bit version.
You can download 4K YouTube videos in more than one way – can select the video quality or can keep the audio and file format you’d like. Using Smart Mode, you can download multiple videos, can import links saved in CSV format and save download time.
Download various formats
You can download videos and playlist from any site, convert videos into various file formats, change video to audio file, convert music videos into MP3, M4A, etc.
Outstanding features, benefits, highlights of this 4K video downloader don’t end here. Using it you can download playlists and videos with subtitles and can even subscribe to channels.
How to download a video/playlist using 4K Video Downloader from YouTube?
Downloading a playlist or video using 4K Video Downloader is super easy. Simply copy the link and paste it in the application. The application will then give you option to select the format and will parse the video.
You can use the 5 options offered by this application -two on the top left and three on the top right, to download your favorite videos.
Let’s understand each option:
1. Paste Link – Once you the link from your favorite YouTube or other supporting sites is copied you need to click the Paste Link option to begin the process.
2. Smart Mode – To speed up things you can use Smart Mode as it this option lets you set preferred format, video quality and you can decide whether to include subtitles or not and where to save the downloaded YouTube video. This way, you don’t have to go through the complete process each time you want to download a video from YouTube or any supported platform.
3. Subscriptions – On the top right corner of the 4K Video Downloader you get this option. Using it you can ‘subscribe’ to YouTube channels so that you can download the new video as soon as it is added to the subscribed channel. To do so simply copy the URL of the selected channel and leave rest to 4K Video Downloader. The application will recognize it without any delay.
4. Preferences – Here you can set how you want the application to behave. You can create subdirectory to download playlist and channel, skip duplicate playlist, optimize intensity, set proxy, search audio tags, remove downloaded items from the list and more. Not only this you can even decide the language in which the application should run.
5. Help – This last option redirects you to the 4K Video Downloader site. Here you can find most common FAQs, talk to customer support, re download the application, etc.
Using these simple options, you can use this 4K Video Downloader to the fullest and download your favourite video without any hassle. To use you don’t need to be a Pro. If you still have any doubts you can download the free version and try using it. However, there are certain restrictions in free version but with premium version you can explore unrestricted avenues.
Now, that we know what this tool is capable of let’s learn how to download YouTube Video
Steps to download videos using 4K Video Downloader
1. Download and install 4K Video Downloader.
2. Play the YouTube video you wish to download.
3. Now copy the YouTube video URL and launch 4K Video Downloader.
4. Next, click on Paste Link option on 4K Video Downloader.
5. Select video quality, format and choose the location where you wish to download the video and click Download.
6. Wait for the video to be parsed.
7. Once done your selected video will be downloaded.
In addition to this you can also download YouTube Playlist using YouTube Playlist feature. This feature helps get combined videos downloaded automatically in sequence. Create YouTube playlist on possibly any topic, and get it downloaded in just a few clicks.
How to download YouTube playlists with 4K Video Downloader
Using 4K Video Downloader you can not only download videos but can also download playlist in 720p, 1080p, 4K resolution.
Highlights of this Playlist downloader-
- Options to regulate speed & intensity
- Allows creating subdirectory to download playlist
- Generates .m3u file, allows adding numeration to filenames in playlist
You can get all these options under Preferences tab. Moreover, using Smart Mode you can save time as it allows you to set preferable format, quality, format and location to queue download.
How to create YouTube playlist?
- To create a playlist, launch YouTube > select the video you’d like to add to the playlist.
- Scroll a bit and click on Save > Create new playlist.
- Name the playlist, select privacy settings > Create.
Once the YouTube Playlist is created you are all set to download it using 4K Video Downloader. To know more about how to create different playlist and manage privacy settings click here.
Steps to download YouTube Playlist using 4K Video Downloader
1. Launch 4K Video Downloader
2. Next, open YouTube and the playlist you wish to download.
3. Copy YouTube playlist URL and paste it in 4K Video Downloader.
4. Click Download Playlist, this will begin video parsing.
Once done your YouTube playlist will be downloaded.
In addition to this you can even use, Smart Mode to save time.
That’s all. Hope by now you would have understood why we say this is the best YouTube downloader to get 4K videos. However, if you still want to try it yourself you can download the free version and see it yourself.
Please do share your thoughts and let us know what you like the most in the application.
Learning management system, aka LMS, is the new way of learning. LMS is developed to help individual’s to create, manage and provide online courses. It allows students and teachers to learn and demonstrate their skills anytime and anywhere. Today, there are so many different LMS software available in the market with vivid features and functions, […]
As a new MacBook owner, you might be surprised by how much the computer has to offer. Apple engineers push for new macOS updates that come with the latest features and improve the overall user experience. If you are still new to the macOS environment, it is possible that you have not discovered quite a […]
The emergence of remote workers has been on the rise for the last few years. This is with a good reason as well. The e-learning solutions provided are not only for employees. Organizations are also implementing them in their day-to-day activities. Working remotely means that you have flexible schedules. You can be able to plan […]
If you are a Mac user, you probably already have a bittersweet relationship with Mac Finder. It is an indeed powerful file manager and graphical user interface tool for Macintosh. But, despite being the default Apple program, it lacks many features. Plus, Apple hasn’t made any efforts to update Finder in a long time. However, […]
It’s common knowledge that compressed zip files are easy to share and help to free space on your disk. However, if you want to extract data from your zipped files, you need a zip file extractor. A tool that can decompress your data quickly and make it easily accessible for you. Usually, a zip tool […]
Does a little permanent black or colored spot on your LCD, OLED, or TFT screen annoy you? If yes, then before calling a repair guy or ordering a new screen, wait for a second and try to understand the stuck pixel concept. Once you get the hang of pixels, you can save your warranty for […]
In the current scenario of an online environment, Porn is all over the Internet. Online Pornography has become a bad habit of digital life. Children are growing up in the digital world. Every kid has access to smartphones. Using smartphones, any kid can easily access the Internet. Thus, it has increased the kid’s risk of […]
Is your brand new laptop bloated with unwanted programs? Unfortunately, then, you are not the only one who is struggling with bloatware. That’s because Microsoft is no longer stronger on bloatware. However, the good thing is that you can remove bloatware in Windows 10 easily. Today, a new Microsoft device is swamped with a series […]
Are you worried about your kids wandering off to the dark side of the internet? Do you want to ensure the safety of your kids online? If yes, you have probably considered using parental controls to keep your children away from risky internet behavior. Here is our review for the latest parental control solution in […]
Correctly, get back deleted or lost pictures from the hard drive or SD card. To relive happy moments spent with family and friends we capture them, and nobody wants to lose these digital memories, right? Yet due to unforeseen situations like accidentally deleting pictures, hard drive failure, natural disaster, corrupt hard disk, and formatting the […]
Since the Internet has grown to be the main source for entertainment, socializing, news, information, and more, we hardly ever think about how it works. It is informative and helpful, however just like a physical playground, there’s scope for harm within the online world, particularly for children who may not be absolutely aware of the […]
Whether you wish to share your Macintosh with your kids, friends, or colleagues, it’s better to create a new user account to maintain your privacy. With separate Mac accounts, every person can have their own settings like application preferences, iCloud account details, and password-protect their personal data. Most importantly, the process of adding users to […]
The PDF formats have extremely important uses nowadays. One of the main reasons that pdf format is used is because it cannot be modified by others. They are easy to transfer and are commonly used in business, education, and health. We can convert a whole book and lengthy reports into pdfs. Sometimes the size of […]
Are you preparing for an IT certification course? If yes, you need to install Visual Certification Exam software in your system right away. Why? That’s because online IT course materials and certifications are available in VCE file format. So, if you have an exam coming up soon, you need a VCE suit to open the […]
Restore lost or deleted files from any storage media using Tenorshare 4DDiG. Losing important files, images, videos, or for that matter any data is no fun. It leaves us all anxious, frustrated, and stressed. What’s worse, when we don’t have a backup and the same file is urgently required. This creates panic and makes you […]