A Practical Guide: How to AirDrop files from Mac to iPhone
If you are looking for a convenient and easy way to send files from one of your devices to another, the best option to choose is AirDrop. AirDrop is an option that lets you transfer things such as web pages, documents, photos and more wirelessly. It is quick, easy and convenient to do. Whether you are looking to make your working day that bit easier or want it for personal use, it’s something that once you start using it, you will wonder just how you managed without it before. Here we take a look at how you can AirDrop files from Mac to iPhone and what you need to know.
Keep in mind that when you are sending things through AirDrop, you need to have Bluetooth and Wifi switched on. These should already be enabled on your Mac, but if it is not then it will prompt you to turn them on in order to use it.
- In order to send items from your Mac to your iPhone, the process is simple. You can send things either from the desktop, from Apps that you have on your device such as your web browser safari, from Apple Maps or straight from the finder. It all depends on what you are looking to send.
- If you are sending an item from Mac to iPhone with airdrop from the desktop or your finder window, the process is simple. First you need to Cmd + Click the item you are sending which should bring up a menu. From here, select “Share” then “AirDrop”. From here, you can choose the device (in this case your iPhone) where you want to send it to.
- If you are looking to send something via airdrop on your Finder, you first need to select the option of “AirDrop” in your finder sidebar. From here you just need to click and then drag the item over that you want to send. It’s simple and easy to do and will only take a matter of seconds.
- If you are using an app, then you need to go to the toolbar on the app you are in. Find the “Share” button and then select the “AirDrop” option. Once you have done this, find your device and then select it so you can send the files.
- Receiving items to your Mac such as from your own iPhone or from someone else is another effortless process. All you need for this, is to wait for the notification to pop up on your screen asking if you want to accept or save the AirDrop items. The item will be automatically saved and placed if you are sending from a device that is signed in on the same apple ID, but if it is from someone else you will need to verify that you want to receive and save the item.
This simple guide should show you just how to Airdrop from Mac to iPhone making your personal and working life that bit easier. You don’t need to worry about wires, lengthy emails or anything else for it can effortlessly transfer between devices. It’s another fantastic thing that you can utilise with your Apple device.
How to Fix the “Network Discovery is Turned Off” Error on Windows 11/10
Introduction: Among many common Windows errors, the “network discovery is turned off” error is an annoying obstacle that disrupts your workflow. Whether you’re trying to share files, stream media, or access shared printers, encountering this error can be perplexing and disruptive. The good news is that understanding the causes and solutions for this error can […]
How to Use the New Bing With ChatGPT
Introduction: Gone are the days of sifting through endless search results. With Bing, powered with ChatGPT, you can now ask questions in plain language and receive instant, personalized answers tailored to your needs. It’s like having a conversation with a knowledgeable search assistant right at your fingertips. So, agree or not, you are definitely in […]
How to Use Split Screen on a Mac
Introduction: In today’s fast-paced digital world, maximizing productivity is the key. Period. And being able to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly is a skill worth mastering. If you’re a Mac user looking to boost your multitasking abilities, you’re in luck. Apple’s macOS offers a powerful feature known as Split Screen, which allows you to effortlessly divide […]
How to Disable the Lock Screen on Windows 11
Introduction: In the world of productivity, every single second counts. The last thing anyone wants is to be hindered by unnecessary obstacles while using their computer. One such obstacle is the lock screen that appears every time you wake up your Windows device. Though it may appear as a minor inconvenience, those valuable seconds spent […]
How to Find Your iPhone From an Android Device?
Introduction Mobile phones are the necessary daily gadget that functions the maximum amount of work for the user and help to communicate with people. It will be a disaster if you lose your iPhone anywhere on the street or office and have no idea how to recover it. Mostly you will panic and return to […]
How to Create a Custom Map in Google Maps
Introduction You may create Google custom maps that do not appear on anyone’s page by going to maps.google.com and using one of the many available choices. You do not need specialized software to make a unique map for you or someone else. All you require is Google Maps, which enables you to create a personalized […]
How to Repair Your Own iPhone
Introduction You can consider some DIY actions if your Apple device is not functioning as it once did or if your screen or another piece of the system is physically damaged. You may repair your iPhone yourself using these suggestions. You can fix an iPhone on your own using one of two methods. Purchasing new […]
The 5 Best Gaming Laptops in 2023
Introduction Are you looking for the best laptop to play high-specification games? Technology Industries have been producing revolutionary products in gaming PCs and Laptops. People invest a tremendous amount in building a gaming pc, so it requires multiple accessories to play the game. In contrast, gaming laptops are changing the aspect of the gaming experience. […]
How To Detect And Remove Keylogger From Windows PC?
Introduction Keyloggers are a famous tool hackers use to obtain passwords and other sensitive data. All they need is access to the device to detect keylogger in Windows PC. Once set up, the keylogger will operate silently in the background and capture the keystrokes you make on a physical or virtual keyboard. There are various […]
The Top Ten AI Chatbots: ChatGPT Alternatives for 2023
Introduction You may use the ChatGPT text maker to generate any script by putting the required word into the search box and browsing the likely answers. The machine heavily utilizes online data to discern the intricacies of the basic human-written text. We are now determining its ideal use cases for ChatGPT, a well-liked chatbot with […]