The Big Daddy of Internet, Google has been dominating the digital space for a long time. Since its inception, it has introduced a lot of technologies to the world. Whether it’s software or hardware, Google has always made sure that the products are top-notch. Android, Google’s operating system has been revered as one of the best out there. Today, millions of people all over the world use Android smartphones. This tech giant has decided to launch its own line of smartphones and did it with style by rolling out Pixel phones. The first two editions of Pixel have already been massive hits and now it’s time for the Pixel 3 to dominate the smartphone spectrum. This phone has been the talk of the town lately. If you’re keen on knowing about this phone and may be buying it in the near future, we’re here to help you with a detailed review of this device.
- Runs on the latest version of Android.
- Bigger and Better Display with OLED technology.
- Slim and Sleek design, making it looks stylish in your hand while holding.
- Superior Camera quality that offers stunning photo captures.
- Stereo Speakers that offer great audio.
Google Pixel 3 has been stocked with multitude of features that offer great smartphone usage. If you’re curious about the main features of this device, continue reading to find out:
- Great Design: One of the mainstays of this device is the impeccable design. With overall dimensions of 145.6 x 68.2 x 7.9 mm, this phone is bigger and better. As it weighs only 148 grams, it’s incredibly lightweight and easier to carry. A Gorilla Glass of module 5 has been used for the screen protection, whereas an aluminum frame has been attacked on the back panel. This offers a great protective design for the smartphone. Furthermore, this device is water-resistant.
- Amazing Display: With OLED technology, the display of this phone is a treat to watch. The size of this display is 5.5 inches, which offers a great experience while using the device. When it comes resolutions, Pixel 3 is somewhere at the top, with its 1080×2160 pixel screen. You can watch HD and 4k videos comfortably with this device. Corning Gorilla Glass protects your display from any type of scratches.
- Latest Android: This smartphone from Google runs on the latest version of Android, which is Android 9, Pie. This version of Android has already been labeled as one of the best upgrades to the operating system, as it offers a wide range of features. Android 9 runs very smoothly, without any crashes. This version is more one-hand-usage friendly, which is an innovative feature.
- Better Storage: First things first, there’s no card slot in this device. You can’t expand the storage capacity of this device with an external memory card. But, this phone comes with a huge storage capacity of 64 GB and 128 GB variants. Basically, not many would need more memory capacity than that. You can fit thousands of songs and videos in such immense storage capacity. You can always use cloud storage services such as Google Drive or Dropbox for additional memory purposes.
- Faster RAM & Processor.: When it comes any electronic devices such as computer and smartphones, the performance speed largely depends on the RAM. This Google smartphone has been equipped with 4GB RAM, which works perfectly. With such bigger RAM capacity, you will be able play games and use multiple apps at the same time without any hassles. If you maintain your device properly, 4 GB RAM would be more than enough. Coming to the Processor part, this device offers a superfast Octa-core processor with Snapdragon 845 chipset. It also contains a highly rated Adreno 630 GPU.
- Stunning Cameras: One of the prominent features of this device that many people are talking about is the Camera quality. The rear camera features 12.2 MP camera lens with dual pixel PDAF technology. It also offers a Dual-LED flash option with Auto-HDR and Panorama settings. The front camera or Selfie camera is a dual camera with two 8 MP lenses among which one is wide, PDAF, and the other is ultrawide with no AF. The selfie camera also features Auto-HDR. With such amazing camera specifications, you can capture breathtaking pictures and videos with ease.
- Efficient Connectivity: When it comes to smartphones, you definitely should consider the connectivity features before buying one. Google Pixel 3 has been packed with multitude of connectivity options. The WiFi is of dual-band mode and comes with features such as WiFi-Direct, and Hotspot. The Bluetooth of this device comes in version 5.0. There’s GPS with A-GPS, GALILEO, and BDS. Additionally, this device contains NFC as well. USB 3.1 is also available with this smartphone.
- Long-lasting Battery: A good smartphone must contain not only great set of features, but also a great batter to back it up. Google Pixel 3 offers an efficient batter capacity with a non-removable 2915 mAh Li-Ion battery. With such battery capacity, you can use your device for a long time without charging it in between. Furthermore, this device comes with a Fast charging mode.
Read Also: Futuristic Wearable Tech You Can Own Now
Pros & Cons
Since you’ve learned about the main features of this amazing smartphone from Google, it’s time to know about the pros and cons:
- Great display quality with OLED technology that offers colorful experience.
- Bigger battery that provides you uninterrupted usage.
- Large storage capacity where you can store thousands of files.
- Loud and clear stereo speakers for better audio experience.
- Superfast performance backed by higher RAM and Processor capacity.
- Long-term future software updates support.
- Stylish and sleek design, which fits perfectly in your hand.
- Amazing Camera specifications that offer amazing pictures and selfies.
- No availability of headphone jack.
- No option for expandable memory.
Google Pixel 3 is one of the most anticipated smartphones for the recent times. Many industry experts had labeled this device as one of the best to be released in the last few years. We’ve thoroughly used the device before reviewing here. A smartphone that offers a wide range of features that work effectively and efficiently, this is a great innovation from the tech giant, Google. If you like a phone that offers all the latest features along with powerful batter and superfast processor, this device is the way to go.
Cover Image Source: techradar