Google Fit – Review
Fitness industry has grown by leaps and bounds in the last decade. People from all around the globe are now more concerned about their fitness and they’re taking action about it. With the help of sophisticated technology we have now, it has become simpler and easier to practice our fitness activities properly. Smartphone and Wearable apps can help you tremendously in this aspect; as such apps can track all of your fitness routine and produce appropriate results for you. Google Fit is one such best fitness app that can help you measure, track, and plan your fitness routine. Continue reading this review to find out more about this app.
Since every other fitness app offers several features, let’s see what this app offers and if they’re really effective or not.
- Scope for Goals: The main purpose of a fitness tracker app is to help you accomplish your goals. This app from Google does it really well, as you can set goals preferably, according to your daily life. This app offers an option called Daily Goals, where you can set up your aim of desired daily steps and activity. According to many doctors, an adult should walk a minimum of 10,000 steps every day, to stay healthy and fit. So, you can use this feature to track and plan your daily activity and accomplish your goals with ease.
Read Also: Files Go by Google – Review
- Activity Tracker: Not everyone loves to workout with their phone, which is why this app has introduced a very effective feature called Activities. Here, you can select from the given activity list which include Walking, Biking, Running and Other. Once you setup your activity, this app then simply activates the daily timing for the respective activity. Every day, the app estimates the count of your activity and presents you with the results. Many users have reported that the estimations are very accurate.
- Analytics: When it comes to fitness, you can get the results only when you track and analyze your activity regularly. By doing so, you ensure that there’s no miscalculations happening. This health tracking app provides you a feature called See Graph Details, where you can get access to your exercise graphs that offer a clean analysis of your workout activities. You can access daily data, weekly data, and monthly data as well. Furthermore, you can also view these analytics through the app’s webpage as well.
- App Connections: You may use a few other exercise-related apps along with this best health tracking app. If you want to access all your data at one place, Google Fit lets you do it seamlessly. With this app, you can simply pair with many fitness apps such as Strava, Nike+, Lifesum, and many others. Once you pair this app with any other 3rd party wellness app, you can instantly access the combined data through this app.
- Nutrition Insights: If you’re looking out for an app that offers nutrition advice, whether it’s for weight loss or gain, this app does it swiftly for you. You can enter your weight regularly and track your progress with relation to your workout activities. By doing so, you can simply make any necessary changes that are necessary for your fitness goals.
Read Also: Google Assistant – Review
Pros & Cons
Although any app from the Google ecosystem works just fine, let’s go over the key pros and cons of this app.
- Clean interface, providing a very user-friendly experience.
- Real-time statistics giving you useful insights.
- Great scope for goals and activities, motivating you to pursue your fitness dreams.
- Wide range of compatibility with other related apps.
- Ability to access your information from anywhere.
- As of now, no option to enter calorie consumption stats.
Google Fit has been labeled as the best fitness tracking app by many users. After a thorough usage and inspection, we conclude the same, as this simply yet effective app helps you accomplish your wellness goals with great efficiency. If you’re a fitness junkie, you must install this app and let it assist you. Furthermore, you can also connect this app to wearable, making it a much more advanced option. Download this app from here and enjoy working out.