The gaming world is going gaga over this fascinatingly built online multiplayer game called Fortnite. If you’re new to multiplayer gaming, Fortnite gives you an optimum experience as it has been developed in such a way that it also suits beginners along with experienced gamers.
Although, Fortnite game has multiple versions, the Battle Royal edition has been able to garner the most attention from the masses. Not only it’s a highly entertaining multiplayer game, it has been able to get ranked as one of the best pc games 2018 as well.
To know further information about Fortnite Battle Royal, continue reading this review.
- Fortnite is equipped with some of the best visuals for an online multiplayer game.
- The game has been developed uniformly for all the platforms, leaving no platform users unsatisfied.
- Fortnite Battle Royal’s main forte is its servers, which are maintained with tremendous quality, with almost no overload issues.
- Furthermore, this game also offers some of the unique and surreal maps, where you could play, kill, and explore the areas thoroughly.
Fortnite Battle Royal – Features
Here’s a list of some of the main features you can get from the Fortnite Battle Royal game:
- Friendly Fire toleration.
- Enabled gameplay for full squad.
- Respawn instantly after getting eliminated.
- Ammo crates and Treasure Chests are respawnable.
- Custom Drop zones.
- Wide range of Vehicles to choose from.
- Tons of gun models along with an extensive variety of explosives.
- Great scope for building things.
Fortnite Battle Royal – Theme
The backdrop of Fortnite is simply yet entertaining. To be precise, Fortnite can be defined as a game that borrows several First Person Shooter genre along with some Minecraft modules. The main motto for a Fortnite player is to kill enemies and building resources by looting several types of things such as weapons, medicine, explosives, and several others.
This action-paced model of Fortnite is what brings you the joy and fun while playing along with a lot of co-gamers from all around the globe. If you’re a lover of multiplayer games that are fast and fun, Fortnite Battle Royal is the way to go.
Read Also: Best Mac Games 2018
Fortnite Battle Royal – Gameplay
As mentioned above, Fortnite Battle Royal is a first person shooter game which is played online with several other gamers. You will be deployed onto a map, where you would be competing against the remaining gamers. Each map is influenced by a storm which shrinks the area gradually. You need to stay out of the storm and eliminate other players one by one.
The last man standing gets to win the competition. You will have a wide variety of weapons on offer, which you can get from Fortnite item shop or online and experiment with. You can either play the game in a stealth way or you can simply go berserk by massacring your opponents. Make sure that you take advantage of the geography and cover to stay ahead of your competitors.
Fortnite Battle Royal – Graphics
As with any other latest games, Fortnite is also equipped with a great deal of graphics, which you may find amusing, as it’s one of the rare and best free pc games with outstanding graphical interface. The game is designed with a cartoonish environment, which may make you feel nostalgic, bringing back your childhood cartoon memories. Fortnite Battle Royal features a wide set of environments ranging from building blocks to open wild lands.
Each and every aspect of these environments is built with high-range graphics, which makes the game feel realistic and enjoyable. There are several funny elements added to this game, as a player can dance at certain events. The high level graphics of the Fortnite Battle Royal allows you enjoy a full-pledged gaming experience.
Fortnite Battle Royal – System Requirements
Since this a large high-end game, it’s an obvious fact that it requires a decent hardware to run. The better configuration of your device, the better gaming experience you’ll get with the Fortnite Battle Royal. If you’re trying to play Fortnite Battle Royal on your windows desktop, the minimum system requirements are Core i3 2.4 Ghz CPU, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD 4000 video card, and an operating system of Windows 7 or above. Similarly, you can find the minimum system requirement details of other devices from the official website of Fortnite.
Fortnite Battle Royal – Compatibility
For any game to become extremely successful, one of the most important factors is its compatibility with different types of devices. Fortnite scores a grand count here, as this game is compatible with Nintendo Switch, PS 4, Mac, iOS, Xbox One, and Windows. Actually, Fortnite is one of the best desktop games available with rich servers.
This whooping compatible platform aspect has brought tons of players to this game. Furthermore, the servers are well-maintained, which makes it all more better.
Read Also: Best Free iPhone Games
Pros & Cons
Like with any other game, Fortnite also boasts some pros along with a few cons. After all, there wouldn’t something which is flawless and perfect. So, here’s a look at some of the important pros and cons of this game:
- Extremely good visual art styles and graphics.
- Enthralling gameplay theme with exciting twists and turns.
- A great choice of weapons, vehicles, and outfit characteristics.
- Unlimited play mode, which is also free of cost.
- Some exclusive weapons, which are uniquely designed for this game.
- Customizable building options, where you can build different types of buildings.
- Due to heavy loads of gamer traffic, the game has been experiencing a few bugs recently.
- Some of the weapons are not really accurate and inconvenient to use.
- You don’t stand a chance against certain weapons if the opponent shoots you at the right time. For example, grenade launcher.
Fortnite Battle Royal has been rated as one of the best pc games for a reason. Not only this game offers you a thrilling and exciting multiplayer gaming experience, it also takes you to a ride of joy and fun. Additionally, this game is free to play, which makes it a great choice. Waste no time and download the game right away to start the battle.