Last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 04:35 pm
We all use internet for different purposes on a regular basis. Most of us visit multiple websites every day. Internet has become a part of our lives. Since the world is becoming more and more digital, it’s high time that we accept the fact that digital marketing is one of the most important aspects for businesses. It’s safe to say that in the next ten years, it will be quite difficult to survive as a business owner without an online representation. So, if you’re a webmaster, you must definitely learn about the upcoming digital marketing trends for 2020.
Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends to look out for in 2020
In order to stay ahead of your competition, you should educate yourself with the upcoming changes in the online marketing spectrum. Here’s a look at the 5 main trends that are going to be important in 2019:
- More AI: Artificial Intelligence is not really a new thing, but it definitely is underused in online marketing. But, that’s supposedly going to be changed in the year of 2020. Actually many big brands and businesses have already begun implementing artificial intelligence in the marketing strategies. One of the prime examples for that is an automated chat box model that you may have seen while browsing a website. With AI, you can easily automate a lot of things, especially in customer service sector. Additionally, it can also cut down a decent chuck of marketing costs as well.
- Influencer Marketing: Well, this is not completely a brand new thing, but it is expected to be a major aspect in online marketing in the upcoming months. This method of marketing and promotion is already garnering tons of attention on the Instagram platform. Now, you can expect influencer marketing taking over in all other major social media platforms. Especially, this marketing model works exceptionally well if you’re targeting millennial base. Furthermore, many industry experts say that influence marketing does bring a better ROI when compared to contextual ads.
- Voice Search: Every digital user definitely uses search engines to find information across the internet. Even though voice search has been around for quite some time, only recently people have become closer to it. One of the main reasons for this phenomenon is the introduction of devices such as Google Home, Amazon Alexa, and similar others. Soon, voice search is going to be a major searching method across the world. So, every webmaster must optimize their website and marketing strategy accordingly, to be compatible with voice searches and receive more traffic.
- VR and AR: One of the main aspects of marketing and branding is creating engagement with your targeted users. We’ve got tons of engagement methodologies until now, but it’s about to go to a whole new level with virtual reality and augmented reality. The gaming industry has already started benefiting from these technologies. It’s expected that all other industries begin implementing these revolutionary technologies in their respective sectors. With these technologies, you can create excitement and engagement with your targeted traffic, which can eventually bring you more traffic and followers.
- Live Videos: You must have already been aware of this new trend that has taken over the social media. 2020 is the year, where live videos will be dominating the promotion section. From individuals to brands, everyone has been showing immense interest in this marketing method, as it creates huge levels of engagement and entertainment at the same time. Furthermore, this aspect also assists influencer marketing, as they both collaborate with each other. So, if you’re an influencer live videos are going to create massive impact on your promotions.
Read Also: Best Advanced SEO Techniques
Every digital marketer and webmaster must update themselves with valuable information about the upcoming trends. By doing so, you make sure that you’re prepared for the changes that are going to happen in the coming months. Finally, knowing about the forthcoming best digital marketing trends doesn’t just do you any good, but you should plan ahead of your competition and put your plan into implementation in 2020.