Companies Turning to Eco-Friendly Packaging
In the previous years, the majority of the consumers and businesses used unsustainable materials as if there will be no tomorrow. They just think for the present day without realizing that these unsustainable materials will not have a bad effect to the environment. But nowadays, there’s now the so-called “environmental awareness” which many people documented in their lives. With their knowledge and awareness about socio-economic materials and procedures, there’s no need to have single-use materials or plastics and some other types of products that could harm the environment.
To achieve proper ways towards sustainability while having business, there are several brands and companies that lead the way just to achieve its goal. Many companies can reduce their carbon footprint, and they also aid their customers to live in a socio-economic-friendly environment. Business companies started to implement the use of sustainable packaging since it is an effective way to help the environment while attaining the bottom line for their business. Business companies and organizations are able to save on transportation and packaging costs because of the wide array of eco-friendly packaging. They also generate more sales and income by giving the customers awareness pertaining to this matter.
Since eco-friendly packaging becomes the norm in society, many businesses initiated to implement the utilization of it to their companies. In fact, here are the different brands and companies which started to implement eco-friendly packaging in their business operations:
- Kellogs – The environmental policies of Kellogs have a great impact to the world. In fact, they pledged to work accordingly towards 100% recyclable, reusable, and compostable packaging until next year. This company utilizes cardboard boxes that are recyclable in packaging its cereal. Most of these cardboard boxes are made up of recycled cardboard. So, rest assured that it’s socio-economic and environmentally friendly.
- Calvin Klein – Phillips-Van Heusen Corp., a company of Calvin Klein together with other prominent clothing brands like Tommy Hilfiger, are aiming to attain 100% sustainability in terms of packaging. They also wanted to lessen the negative environmental aspects and reach zero waste on landfills as much as possible. PVH brands have utilized sustainable packaging for almost years now because they wanted to help the world to recover from abuse. In fact, they utilize almost 74% of packaging, which is recyclable.
- Graze – This company provides eco-friendly boxes containing healthy foods and snacks. Thus, this brand wants to help its customers to live a sustainable and healthy lifestyle. To achieve sustainability, this brand uses 100% neutral carbon for energy. Moreover, the company is still looking for ways on how to become more eco-friendly. That’s why they also focus on smart, sustainable packaging for their business transactions. At this moment, their foods are packaged using cardboard boxes made up of sustainable forests. They also use trays that are made up of recycled plastics. The materials that they are using for their business operations are recyclable. The company plans to lessen its plastic packaging by around 80% in the succeeding years. Furthermore, they intend to utilize paper-based materials for replacing the plastic packaging trays in these recent years.
- ASOS – This is a prominent company that focuses on cosmetic retailers and online fashion in the United Kingdom. And as part of their policy related to environmental aspects, they emphasized the use of sustainable packaging. So, instead of using cardboard boxes, they tend to utilize plastic bags since these emit 60% lesser greenhouse gas emission. Although plastics have earned a bad reputation in the market, they can also be produced sustainably. And this is the main goal of ASOS.
The company have the guarantee that they are using 25% recycled type of plastic bags. Moreover, they also started to boost up their utilization of these recyclable materials up to 65%. Once the items being purchased were already returned, these plastics will be recycled and used for new packaging. By doing the recycling procedures of the company, they can properly sustain the needs of their business when it comes to good packaging type. This could be their long-term objective which helps everyone in different aspects.
- Bulldog skincare – This brand is another prominent skincare for men. They perform a big role in terms of socio-economic and environmental aspects. They are now using eco-friendly packaging solutions using sugarcane. This sugarcane which is utilized on their plastics, is commonly created and sourced out from leftovers of extraction of the sugarcane. The plastic made from sugarcane-based is said to be sustainable and renewable.
- Lush – This is a one of the popular companies that offer handmade cosmetics with natural ingredients. Lush has some innovative ways on how to sustain its business using sustainable packaging. They have policies that help the environment and the people while continuously having their business operations.
Some of their products don’t need packaging because they sell liquid cosmetics, conditioners, and shampoo bars using innovative ways. Their bar products alone saved around 6 million bottles of plastics. For those products that need packaging, the company utilizes recycled and sustainable materials for about 90% of packaging.
- Body shop – This is another skincare and cosmetics brand that you can find in the market. The company is well-committed to address sustainability by using recycled packaging. The company’s goal is to lessen the volume of new plastic produced per year. Aside from that, the company also doesn’t utilize plastics made up of fossil fuels. By just utilizing a few amounts of new plastics, they can have a guarantee that their packaging will be recycled afterward.
If you want some ideas about sustainable packaging for your business, then it is now time to explore innovative ways that could help the planet. As much as possible, try to go along with the other environmental policies of the biodegradable food packaging companies that offer different kinds of products and services. One of the best partner companies which aim for sustainable packaging is the TIPA. Their packaging is inspired by nature’s packaging. This is a protective layer that decomposes back to the soil and has no microplastics, toxic residue, and other pollutants.
Apple devices tend to perform seamless no matter you are on Mac, iPad, desktop or iPhone. These systems are designed meticulously to perform tasks in an effortless manner. Further, you can find all useful features built-in on your Apple device to deal with all performance issues. It helps you manage over occupied storage space, helps […]
Android device rallied the Microsoft Windows platform but for mobile devices. Similar to Windows platform which has huge customer base due to its easy and user-friendly experience, Android also enjoys the same comfort from users around the world. Due to open source platform, Android offers tremendous features to users with greater control to tweak […]
Microsoft Windows was invented to help users perform various virtual tasks seamlessly. This simple yet powerful platform offers you numerous features & functionalities to perform almost any task. In fact, it has covered a long journey from the first version of Windows 1.0 back in 1985. Today, Windows 10 offers you a potent platform to […]
Apple offers some potent computing machines in the form of Mac. Mac offers numerous useful features & functionalities for seamless performance. You can invest into these machines for improved user experience and power packed features. Despite having a reputation of powerful and potent machines still, Macs are not immune to some basic computer problems. These […]