Companies Turning to Eco-Friendly Packaging
In the previous years, the majority of the consumers and businesses used unsustainable materials as if there will be no tomorrow. They just think for the present day without realizing that these unsustainable materials will not have a bad effect to the environment. But nowadays, there’s now the so-called “environmental awareness” which many people documented in their lives. With their knowledge and awareness about socio-economic materials and procedures, there’s no need to have single-use materials or plastics and some other types of products that could harm the environment.
To achieve proper ways towards sustainability while having business, there are several brands and companies that lead the way just to achieve its goal. Many companies can reduce their carbon footprint, and they also aid their customers to live in a socio-economic-friendly environment. Business companies started to implement the use of sustainable packaging since it is an effective way to help the environment while attaining the bottom line for their business. Business companies and organizations are able to save on transportation and packaging costs because of the wide array of eco-friendly packaging. They also generate more sales and income by giving the customers awareness pertaining to this matter.
Since eco-friendly packaging becomes the norm in society, many businesses initiated to implement the utilization of it to their companies. In fact, here are the different brands and companies which started to implement eco-friendly packaging in their business operations:
- Kellogs – The environmental policies of Kellogs have a great impact to the world. In fact, they pledged to work accordingly towards 100% recyclable, reusable, and compostable packaging until next year. This company utilizes cardboard boxes that are recyclable in packaging its cereal. Most of these cardboard boxes are made up of recycled cardboard. So, rest assured that it’s socio-economic and environmentally friendly.
- Calvin Klein – Phillips-Van Heusen Corp., a company of Calvin Klein together with other prominent clothing brands like Tommy Hilfiger, are aiming to attain 100% sustainability in terms of packaging. They also wanted to lessen the negative environmental aspects and reach zero waste on landfills as much as possible. PVH brands have utilized sustainable packaging for almost years now because they wanted to help the world to recover from abuse. In fact, they utilize almost 74% of packaging, which is recyclable.
- Graze – This company provides eco-friendly boxes containing healthy foods and snacks. Thus, this brand wants to help its customers to live a sustainable and healthy lifestyle. To achieve sustainability, this brand uses 100% neutral carbon for energy. Moreover, the company is still looking for ways on how to become more eco-friendly. That’s why they also focus on smart, sustainable packaging for their business transactions. At this moment, their foods are packaged using cardboard boxes made up of sustainable forests. They also use trays that are made up of recycled plastics. The materials that they are using for their business operations are recyclable. The company plans to lessen its plastic packaging by around 80% in the succeeding years. Furthermore, they intend to utilize paper-based materials for replacing the plastic packaging trays in these recent years.
- ASOS – This is a prominent company that focuses on cosmetic retailers and online fashion in the United Kingdom. And as part of their policy related to environmental aspects, they emphasized the use of sustainable packaging. So, instead of using cardboard boxes, they tend to utilize plastic bags since these emit 60% lesser greenhouse gas emission. Although plastics have earned a bad reputation in the market, they can also be produced sustainably. And this is the main goal of ASOS.
The company have the guarantee that they are using 25% recycled type of plastic bags. Moreover, they also started to boost up their utilization of these recyclable materials up to 65%. Once the items being purchased were already returned, these plastics will be recycled and used for new packaging. By doing the recycling procedures of the company, they can properly sustain the needs of their business when it comes to good packaging type. This could be their long-term objective which helps everyone in different aspects.
- Bulldog skincare – This brand is another prominent skincare for men. They perform a big role in terms of socio-economic and environmental aspects. They are now using eco-friendly packaging solutions using sugarcane. This sugarcane which is utilized on their plastics, is commonly created and sourced out from leftovers of extraction of the sugarcane. The plastic made from sugarcane-based is said to be sustainable and renewable.
- Lush – This is a one of the popular companies that offer handmade cosmetics with natural ingredients. Lush has some innovative ways on how to sustain its business using sustainable packaging. They have policies that help the environment and the people while continuously having their business operations.
Some of their products don’t need packaging because they sell liquid cosmetics, conditioners, and shampoo bars using innovative ways. Their bar products alone saved around 6 million bottles of plastics. For those products that need packaging, the company utilizes recycled and sustainable materials for about 90% of packaging.
- Body shop – This is another skincare and cosmetics brand that you can find in the market. The company is well-committed to address sustainability by using recycled packaging. The company’s goal is to lessen the volume of new plastic produced per year. Aside from that, the company also doesn’t utilize plastics made up of fossil fuels. By just utilizing a few amounts of new plastics, they can have a guarantee that their packaging will be recycled afterward.
If you want some ideas about sustainable packaging for your business, then it is now time to explore innovative ways that could help the planet. As much as possible, try to go along with the other environmental policies of the biodegradable food packaging companies that offer different kinds of products and services. One of the best partner companies which aim for sustainable packaging is the TIPA. Their packaging is inspired by nature’s packaging. This is a protective layer that decomposes back to the soil and has no microplastics, toxic residue, and other pollutants.
Are you a hardcore reader? Then, you definitely want to use every minute of the day to unveil a new story. With audiobook apps, you can get that opportunity. Whether you are driving, walking, or working out in a gym, your audiobook app can supply unlimited stories to you. For our busy readers, the TC […]
Digital marketing utilizes the internet, cell phones, web-based media, web indexes, and various channels to reach out to their customers. Some advertising experts consider digital marketing to be a completely new venture that requires a different method of moving customers and better ways to see how customers move forward with traditional promotions. Relativity with Digital […]
Instagram marketing is how different brands mainly use Instagram to connect with their target audiences and market their products. This method has mainly gained popularity as an exciting method for brands to showcase their culture, engage with their customers, and show off their products in a new light. Steps to be used in creating the […]
Digital marketing, online marketing, internet advertising, whatever you call it, marketing your agency online is a big deal these days. Digital Marketing This is a very vast term. Marketing done using technology and digitization is digital marketing. This is a form of direct marketing that establishes a link between sellers and customers. This is done through different […]
Marketing can be defined as actively promoting the services and products a business has to offer to its customers. This is done by keeping in mind market supply and customer demand. Marketing is now not looked at as just a door to door to sales. It is much more than that. Marketing is now an […]
Nowadays, with so many activities to perform on the internet like streaming movies, downloading files, and working from home, having an internet plan with unlimited data has become crucial for almost every household. However, finding an internet provider that offers the best internet service along with unlimited data is not an easy task. Therefore, to […]
The train journey is a wholesome experience. Getting to know different places, meeting new people, lazy talks, speed rush, and so much more. Now, imagine what if you get all the train experience while sitting at your home? Cool, right? By playing train games on your iOS gadgets, you can ride, drive or perform stunts […]
The simulation gaming genre is hard to ignore in 2021. A game that can lift the barrier between real life and virtual life. These games can stimulate your senses and let you live your gaming fantasies. Simulator games are a perfect combination of fun and technology that you can’t afford to miss out on. Today, […]
Are you finally ready to optimize your website? Ready to create a user-friendly website that can dramatically increase your sales? Then, you must have already gone through all the amazing A/B testing tools available in the market. You know the UX A/B testing software market wasn’t that crowded a few years back. There were only […]
Are you running an online store? Then, dispatching items, tracking deliveries, taking returns, and managing stock must give you a terrible migraine. But, not anymore! With the best warehouse management software in 2021, you can efficiently manage all warehouse operations with ease. WMS software will reduce manual labor and improve customer services in no time. […]
Are you an architect, interior designer, or just a hobbyist? You need 3D architecture software to conceptualize your building or home design ideas. Plus, do you know how quick and accurate models you can create with 3D printing? If not, let us help you find the best architecture design software in 2021. With the right […]
Billing and invoicing is a hard business. Creating invoices, sending them, and following up on unpaid bills can take up a lot of time. On the top, recurring bills and invoices can definitely lose you money without even realizing it. Billing and invoicing software are the perfect alternatives to your old accounting system. Using billing […]
Accounting is a very broad spectrum revolving around numerous financial operations. Accounts payable management is one of the crucial accounting operations to maintain a proper cash flow system. AP teams processes, records, and ensure to pay vendors on time. The accounts payable software can fully automate manual data entry work. Additionally, AP software helps with […]
Whether you are a solopreneur or a corporate leader, undoubtedly, you need the best payroll management software to smoothly run your business. HR payroll software helps in saving time, efforts and keeping your staff happy. Plus, payroll software ensures that you meet all the tax compliance. If you haven’t yet selected the suitable payroll software […]
Health is Wealth — we all know that! Unfortunately, not many people still pay attention to their medication and take their prescribed pills on time. Often work schedules and home chores take all your attention that you don’t remember to take your medicines on time. If that always happens with you, technology has invented a […]