Bitdefender Total Security 2019 – Review
Back in the days, digital security software used to be compiled of just anti-virus elements. But, that has been completely changed, as there are so many threats such as malware, ransomware, and several others now. To combat such digital threats, your security software must consist of appropriate components that are effective and efficient in fighting any type of cyber attacks. Bitdefender is one of the best antimalware and security software, as it has been producing advanced software features to help people fight digital threats. The latest version of this software Bitdefender Total Security 2019 is packed up with all the essential features that offer a great range of security and safety to your computers and smartphones.
- Supreme anti-malware and anti-ransomware architecture that keeps you safe.
- Affordable and reasonable pricing, making it available for almost all.
- VPN module available, which tightens your privacy along with security.
- Relatively minimal system requirements, making it installable on almost all devices.
The latest version of this security software is equipped with tons of features that enhance the protection of your digital devices. Continue reading to find out about the prominent features of this program.
- Antivirus Module: Virus is the most common yet dangerous digital threat many people face. A device infected with virus may slightly malfunction, but sometimes, it can even lead to disastrous situations such as complete data loss. With this software, you get to access a highly sophisticated antivirus module that continuously scans, finds, and removes any type of virus files from your device. This feature enables you to configure the settings to your preferences. You can define the way this software scans for virus. Additionally, you can also set up how it acts upon the detection of virus. It also features a quarantine section, which lets you choose any custom action that has to be done to the detected files.
Read Also: Kaspersky Antivirus Review
- Online Threat Prevention: In the last few years, majority of the attacks have happened through the internet. Hackers target devices for their next attack through different ways such as phishing, malware, and several others. So, it’s very important to secure your internet browsing activity. To help you with this aspect, Bitdefender Total Security 2019 offers a feature called Online Threat Prevention, where it lets you personalize web surfing protection. This feature allows you to block malicious websites and suspicious file downloads automatically. SSL scanner and Search Advisor are some of the unique options that are equipped in this feature. You’ll also get an option to whitelist any website that you know are safe.
- Vulnerability Reviewer: Cyber attacks usually happen through gateways of outdated applications. Along with that, weak passwords, unsecured WiFi connections, and a few other aspects may also lead to the vulnerability of your device. The Vulnerability Reviewer feature of Bitdefender Total Security 2019 antimalware program helps you repair all such vulnerabilities. It scans your device to find any outdated software, weak network connections, and several other liabilities. This feature also updates any old software versions to newer modules automatically. If you’re a lazy user, this feature helps you by leaps and bounds as it does all the work for you, by updating critical windows and software programs, along with highly essential security patches.
- Firewall Module: Usually, almost all modern devices come with an in-built firewall program that aims to tighten the security. But, this software contains a much more advanced firewall, where you can customize pretty much every other aspect. You can set up rules which control the network behavior and its access to the local applications. You can also select network access to the applications separately.
- Antispam: Most of the phishing attacks happen through your e-mail inbox. We get tons of emails everyday and sometime we might click something suspicious unintentionally. Such a wrong move can totally jeopardize the security of your email account and the device as well. To combat such situations, the Antispam feature of this antimalware software should be deployed. This feature scans for any type of threats that arrive in your email client and lets you know whenever it finds one. It can also be set to block such threats automatically.
- Advanced Threat Defense: This is a unique feature that brings an extra security layer to your device. It scans your device and learns about the behavior of all the applications. Then, it looks out for any type of suspicious behavior. When it finds such instances, it automatically blocks that application, thus securing your device. There’s an option for you to add an application to the whitelist, if you really trust that program.
- Safe Files Module: This is a gaming changing feature introduced by this software. We all know how badly the ransomware attacks have affected the cyber world. To protect people from any such attacks, Safe Files module has been introduced. With this feature, you can simply add the file location of the important files in your device. Once you’ve done that, nothing can lock those files, not even the advanced ransomware attacks.
- Webcam Protection: This feature strengthens your privacy levels by protecting access to your webcam. Any type of unauthorized access to your webcam will be instantly blocked by this feature.
- Safepay: When it comes to cyber attacks, one of the most feared aspects is the way the hackers steal your money. They use several techniques such as phishing, keylogging, and several others to steal your credit card info and eventually your money. The Safepay feature of this best antimalware software makes it impossible for hackers to steal money from you.
Read Also: How to Protect Your iPhone From Thieves
Pros & Cons
Here’s a look at some of the pros and cons of this highly-rated software:
- Very user-friendly interface with clean navigation.
- Password Manager that saves you a lot of time, along with tightening security.
- File Encryption that safeguards your sensitive files.
- OneClick Optimizer that helps you get rid of junk files.
- Parental Advisor that lets you block illicit content.
- Anti-Theft feature that lets you lock and wipe data off of your lost devices.
- No offline installer available from the official sources.
If you’re looking out for a best antimalware software for your device, Bitdefender Total Security 2019 is the way to go. It is available for multiple platforms such as Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac. When you buy a single license, you get to install this software on up to five devices. We’ve thoroughly tested this software on multiple devices and found it to be one of the best security software out there. Cyber attacks are becoming more common these days, which is why you need to be more protective. Installing this program can tighten your digital security by leaps and bounds. Download this amazing software here.
Is Bluetooth on Windows 11 giving issues? You have come to the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix Windows 11 Bluetooth not working. Generally, the Bluetooth problems are caused due to some software issues, but they can also be related to hardware malfunctioning. Therefore, before we get into details, let […]
Are you facing connectivity issues? Follow these instructions to reset network settings on your Windows 11 and fix the connectivity problems. The network settings on the PC manages internet connectivity. However, in some cases, due to outdated network adapters and incompatible configuration issues like slow connection and dropped connection, no wireless connectivity occurs. If you […]
As the cybersecurity needs of users are growing, Bitdefender has come up with comprehensive Internet security software that is designed to keep you safe 24/7. Bitdefender Internet Security is a one-stop solution for all your security needs. We’ve got a chance to test this powerful tool and to check its compatibility with other security solutions […]
Is Microsoft’s digital assistant bothering you? Do you want to uninstall it? You’ve come to the right place; here, we will explain removing Cortana on Windows 11. Although Microsoft doesn’t give a straightforward way to uninstall it, there are still ways. Why Uninstall Cortana? It is not like Microsoft’s cloud-based digital assistant; Cortana takes too […]
Technology is advancing at an alarming rate, with most people jumping onto the new trend without fully understanding what these advancements entail or the consequences. It is also a widely known fact that many people do not read the terms and conditions of the new apps. So, the following seven apps will help you keep […]
Most students find it hard to write a comprehensive academic essay within the given timeframe. It becomes quite challenging and equally stressful to complete the assigned task, especially when the deadline is near. However, there are certainapps for writing essaysthat will help you deliver top-quality assignments. Best Essay Writing Apps to Improve Writing Skills There […]
Today’s security professionals have become familiar with the idea that every organization has an attack surface that describes its global exposure to threats against internal and cloud applications, devices, users, and data. The attack surface grows as greater connectivity, cloud applications and myriad new types of device are adopted as an organization expands its digital […]
Worldwide, more and more people are doing what they can to protect themselves and their data. Considering we live in a world that is so connected, with everything from work to our social lives and entertainment happening online, protection is a must. Staying safe online isn’t as difficult as you think either; it just requires […]
Finally, iOS 15 is now available to download, and it has brought many surprises along. The biggest iOS 15 surprise is that now Apple users can FaceTime with non-Apple users. Yep, you no longer need to use Zoom or Microsoft Teams to make video calls. Instead, Apple has allowed people to join a FaceTime call […]
We all want to secure our remote access for daily needs & projects. But how to get it done is a big question. Using a VPN this problem can be easily solved as it creates an encrypted tunnel to secure network connection. Acronym for Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides IP addresses allowing users to navigate […]
Are you looking for the best lead generation software? Then don’t look for the tool that can boost your sales or customer base. In fact, search for the tool that can integrate your CRM software for better KPIs and analytics. Lead capture software can do a lot more than improving your sales or traffic. It […]
Be it product branding or marketing; labels play a significant role in selling a product. In fact, the label helps to distinguish your products from others. Therefore, the designing and printing of your product label need to be perfect. And for this, we will talk about the best 5 label designing and printing software in […]
The following apps are tops. They have become popular with Android, so if you’re on the lookout for good and useful applications, it may be that you have a few of these apps already. There are many amazing apps for Android in the market but a few outshine the rest. Just about everyone finds these […]
While scrolling through Netflix, do you feel you’ve seen it all? Well, if that’s the case let us add some spice to it and shed new light on streaming services, gaming, Blu-rays, etc. Wondering how that would be possible? Well, using Light Mi Neo the best and pocket-friendly alternative to Philips’s sync box you can […]
We are living in an era where many platforms give you a space to create different kinds of content and there are different ways through which you can showcase your skills and talent and can earn a pretty good amount of money. You won’t be just earning money but you will also learn a lot […]