Best Zoom Alternatives for Videoconferencing in 2021
Now that majority of workforce is working from home due to pandemic, moving to online platforms seems obvious. While people have started using platforms like Zoom which is leading video conferencing app, they were also alert when it comes to their data security using these platforms. With growing concerns about security on Zoom, users now are looking for alternatives to Zoom. While data security was not enough, the best Zoom alternatives also offer additional features to meet up to Zoom. Let’s discuss more.
Best Alternative to Zoom in 2021
With certain security concerns about Zoom, people have started looking for its alternatives. Let’s review best free & paid alternatives to Zoom you should try in 2021.
1. Google Meet
Google Meet is premium video meetings platform and one of the best alternatives to Zoom. You can try it for free or try its premium version to explore more features. You can use Google Meet for secure business meetings and stay connected with your family and friends. It keeps video conferences encrypted for better security. It offers simple scheduling, adaptive layouts, and easy recording to help people stay connected.
Features of Google Meet
- It allows you to share entire screen or just a window.
- It offers Android and iOS apps to help users connect from their mobiles.
- Advanced AI enhancements offers clear calls quality even when your surroundings aren’t.
- With live captions support it helps non-native speakers, hearing impaired participants, and for noisy situations.
- You can invite up to 250 internal or external participants to a meeting.
If you prefer intuitive interface and simple user-experience, then Skype should be your pick. You can try this advanced free alternative to Zoom to host a video meeting in on click without sign ups or downloads required. It works well even on slow Internet speed and ensures you receive and share data seamlessly. Skype has always been a choice for business owners and people who want to stay connected all the time. You can try Skype online version to create a free meeting or download it on your device for enhanced user experience.
Features of Skype
- It offers live subtitles during an audio or video call.
- You can raise your hand during group calls to avoid disturbance.
- You can call mobiles and landlines anywhere in the world at great low rates using Skype.
- It offers mobile screen sharing option.
- You can get a local phone number in another country or region and answare calls on Skype.
3. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is one of the best-rated solutions for online meetings and webinars. It offers a secure web conferencing solution for all your online meetings and webinars needs. You can try its app on Android or iOS device or can try its online version to stay connected with people you care. You can view and launch meetings, share your screen and collaborate with video. It offers easy integration with other Zoho apps for seamless user experience.
Features of Zoho Meeting
- You can record, replay, download, and reuse webinar recordings easily.
- You can add co-organizers and moderate your audience.
- It allows you to present with audio, video, and screen sharing.
- It helps you send emails, get RSVPs, and embed meeting links.
- It also offers chat and remote access option.
Microsoft Teams offers more ways to become a team. You can sign up for free account or sign in to create new account on Microsoft Teams to explore tons of useful features. It keeps you connected and organized across work, school, and personal life. It simplifies your workday with option for smooth transition to hybrid work with Teams. It also allows you to edit Microsoft Documents and share it on Team.
Features of Microsoft Teams
- It is available in 53 languages and 181 markets. It connects across all devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- You can securely store, share, access, and collaborate on files from anywhere.
- With integrated apps and workflows, you can streamline tasks and critical business processes.
- It offers industry-leading compliance offerings to meet legal, regulatory, and organizational needs.
- Additionally, it offers advanced video conferencing features, screen sharing, custom backgrounds, Together mode, and more.
GoToMeeting is the next best Zoom alternative that is designed to work well with any size business. It offers affordable pricing plans to suit all business needs. It offers high-quality audio and video calls with simple and intuitive interface. GoToMeeting maintains the latest industry standard security practices and global data protection requirements to ensure secure collaboration. It allows recording presentations and demos and send those links to the customer.
Features of GoToMeeting
- With Smart Meeting Assistant, you can complete notes, action items, and highlights.
- Its video-first approach makes meetings more personal.
- You can sync your active directory database to GoToMeeting to manage large numbers of corporate users.
- With admin center, you can manage users and their access to product features.
- With diagnostic report, you can get an inside look at quality-based performance metrics for every user.
If you are working from home and looking for better and secure alternative to Zoom, then you can try these Zoom alternatives in 2021. With these alternatives, you will find tons of additional features to ensure seamless user experience.